What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

:) did we ask for such clarification thread?

If someone from your side felt that then it means that there is doubt about the claims of yours thats why you needed to make us believe its opposite.

anyway dont drag us in everything. Its you Indians who call your Muslims traitors and abuse their religion not us.

We can just express our grief over their plight just like you can express about hindus in Pakistan or elsewhere but when it comes to nationalities seriously i will speak based on own interests same for you

:laugh: that is understandable

We questioned stereotypes Muslims or Hindus here in pdf not necessarily Muslims alone.... For me if my religion does not make good human with true virtues as an individual then throw away such religion no matter what it is....
Many Pakistanis are gullible to think we as a Hindus up in arms against Islam n Indian Muslim ..... We are not bringing Indian Muslim victimization for Pakistan moral support which you people are hell bent to justify Pakistan existence in the name of Islam.....i am seeing many engraving a new definition of apostates in Islam by Indian muslim joining Saffron Party......

i am seeing a new definition for apostate of

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom