What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

Basically, they tie their own egos to their religion.
So religious debates are actually veiled discussions about bruised national egos, mainly male egos.

Human Egos are all about Power.
If all of those notions of that Power could be harnessed, then there would be no Power Crisis anywhere in the World now or anytime into the future. Of course I'm being facetious........... :D
The problem is that those notions of Power have pervaded into all interpretations of Religious thought; thus leading to all the mayhem that connects to Religions that we get to see now. That is the undying Tragedy.
But it is also inevitably so. Because Man has discovered that Religion can also be used as a route to Power.

Yup india got hindus indeed.
One one hand modi scream about kicking illegals bangladeshis out of india and on the other hand he welcome bengali hindus in india and sponsor terrorist groups in bangladesh like bangla sena.
So you are finally back.I warned you in your introductory thread but you didnt listened it and got banned.:lol:

Now coming back to your post....

Firstly Modi has not came into power yet so how he can finance terrorist groups in Bangladesh?? Apply some digestible logic instead of posting Madrassa logic :lol:

Secondly where was this Ummah when Pakistani army was raping more than thousands of Bangladeshi women?? So cut the crap please and focus on the topic.

So you are finally back.I warned you in your introductory thread but you didnt listened it and got banned.:lol:

Now coming back to your post....

Firstly Modi has not came into power yet so how he can finance terrorist groups in Bangladesh?? Apply some digestible logic instead of posting Madrassa logic :lol:

Secondly where was this Ummah when Pakistani army was raping more than thousands of Bangladeshi women?? So cut the crap please and focus on the topic.
Well here is my warning "Go rant your BS on some indian defence forum you are not welcome here"
I got banned because unlike your hindu defence forums we don,t discriminate people here.
He isnt,t come to power yet but he got plans to arm bangla sena and other groups in Bangladesh .So with an education of some school in your little dirty slum don,t think you can fool others :lol:
I mentioned ummah because he in his many posts mentioned him being a part of ummah and on the other hand he got soft corner for RSS hindu terrorists. Thousands of bangladeshi women were raped by hindu sponsored rebel group called "mukhti bahni". Secondly being some hindu you should keep your mouth shut about our personal matters like ummah

Please go to North India and declare that you are a Muslim and show me if you can buy Property in Dehli or Bombay in a Hindu infested area. I challenge you on that.
LOL let me burst this bubble of yours, my uncle have just bought a house in a town near Bikaner and the house is just nearby where there are plenty muslim homes and further more those muslim houses are surrounded by Hindu houses, upon all the architect himself was a muslim and he and his family members all of them were here in our function/pooja and were celebrating with us. What next:azn:?? And BTW i am from Rajasthan

Whats the answer to Indians voting for a Hindu Nationalist Party.

Whats the answer to Indians voting for a Hindu Nationalist Party.
Being fed up with a psedo-secular one, lack of economic growth, jobs, Governance, and all BJP ruled were performing better on the socio-economic front. The BJP ideology stems from Right wing nationalism. but they have always worked under the frame work of the Indian Constitution.

If they do something stupid or don't govern ensuring, growth, education, peace, stability and security to all citizens. It will get voted out. We did also vote for a centre Left party in 2009, i guess no one was complaining them. No political ideology supersedes the Indian constitution's Idea of India. they get kicked out if they do. But I don't expect you to understand it. You need to have a functional mature democracy to understand how people keep Governments in Check, its not the other way round.

@Sam Manekshaw @nForce
Thanks for the videos.

But then isnt showing the mirror to our neighbors as good as banging our head against a wall??

We're a secular country,have no doubt!!
But no other country would accommodate hindus and ergo it is necessary that atleast India shelters the hindu refugees.
Dont misconstrue modi's words.

I wish I could show you how liberal minded India muslims are,and fortunately so.
MJ akbar is just an example .

I wouldn't bother if I were you, it's like talking to an inward-facing wall. There is absolutely no value in taking the time out to explain to a bunch of poorly educated, and blissfully unaware people, what this country and its people are really all about.

Agree bro...but what hurts me is that their view on India's secularism....They may have shout as it is hindu propaganda when any hindu from PDF posted the same as i do, so it was an honest effort from my side that not only hindu but as Indian community we all share the same view (Now they can shout how can i say on behalf of all dalits coz i m not officially authorized or leader to do that)
All will go in vain as they see us Hindu than Indians .... You can give them as many as examples to prove our diversified n pluralistic nature of the India but since they grew up in monolithic society so have hardly doubts in mind they would agree to our Indianism....
I have seen people when here mocking Indians many atimes with BANIYA HINDU MENTALITY.....Leave it its like banging your head against wall......

the list would be endless bro!
But as per pakistani poster they dont represent as indians first then of Muslim community ....
People have crossed all level of insanity n zero rational thinking to have feeling better to sling their prejudices against us....

Last edited:
There is no scope for any further discussion with those who see everything from religious eye which is why don't engage with any Pakistani members..... Let them live again in denial with too much prejudices against Indians which is sealing on their doomsday ,they are not still able to see in what mess Pakistan is n the very same psyche among Pakistanis is root cause of their problems...

:) did we ask for such clarification thread?

If someone from your side felt that then it means that there is doubt about the claims of yours thats why you needed to make us believe its opposite.

anyway dont drag us in everything. Its you Indians who call your Muslims traitors and abuse their religion not us.

We can just express our grief over their plight just like you can express about hindus in Pakistan or elsewhere but when it comes to nationalities seriously i will speak based on own interests same for you

M J Akbar has joined BJP two months back, in case you didn't know.

MJ Akbar joins BJP, hopes Muslims will vote Modi - The Times of India

:laugh: that is understandable

:laugh: that is understandable

I don't know what you inferred from it, but it points out the level to which BJP has digressed from it's Hindutvawadi roots over the last few years. It was a conscious move by A B Vajpayee and L K Advani to reshape BJP's identity and support base in line with an inclusive pan-Indian image, and this has been further propelled by Modi's development plank. M J Akbar is not into this for personal glory or benefit. He has got plenty of that from his professional and scholarly work alone.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom