What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

Who is MJ Akbar, an elected representative of 200 million Indian Muslims?

How does he speak at the behalf of the Indian Muslims when they haven't entrusted him with their voice?

How do we know for a fact that he is representing the Muslim narrative and is not yet another Muslim crony of India's Hindu elite?
Like SAS Gilani of the Pakistani funded Hurriyat Conference who professes to represent all the people of Kashmir! :P :lol: In reality this clown represents two and a half separatist yahoos but Pakistan says he is the sole representative of all the Kashmiris!

What a joke!!

Who is MJ Akbar, an elected representative of 200 million Indian Muslims?

How does he speak at the behalf of the Indian Muslims when they haven't entrusted him with their voice?

How do we know for a fact that he is representing the Muslim narrative and is not yet another Muslim crony of India's Hindu elite?

If you really possessed the ability to discern that.....................then you would not have been in the State that you are in. :azn:

LOL live and let live. Who cares what Pakistanis think or believe??

Fact is, Director of Intelligence Bureau who shut out ISI sponsored IM ( Indian Mujahideen) is Muslim.

Indian Vice-President is Muslim.

Indian Foreign Minister is Muslim.

2nd last Indian President was Muslim.

All Indians know the truth. That is enough.
what bout Christians, or is this all Hindus Vs Muslims?

I adhere to Ambedkar's vision of annihilation of caste. And Utraash was spot on with his point of view about Muslims.
Good to know that u read his views...Basically he saw all religion having same sub caste or division as it is in Hindu.

what bout Christians, or is this all Hindus Vs Muslims?

My best friends are Keralite Christians. They are awesome.

I will defend them to death, they are my brothers (but not sisters for obvious reasons ;) )

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom