What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

Very well pointed out....i felt the same for past few months after i join PDF.
There is no scope for any further discussion with those who see everything from religious eye which is why don't engage with any Pakistani members..... Let them live again in denial with too much prejudices against Indians which is sealing on their doomsday ,they are not still able to see in what mess Pakistan is n the very same psyche among Pakistanis is root cause of their problems...

I go to a Buddhist prayer place sometimes here in New Zealand. I sometimes think of taking a full time interest in Buddhism.

I still have a lot to learn.
Good....No religion is perfect....u need to learn from every religion to make yourself wise to the humanity.

There is no scope for any further discussion with those who see everything from religious eye which is why don't engage with any Pakistani members..... Let them live again in denial with too much prejudices against Indians which is sealing on their doomsday ,they are not still able to see in what mess Pakistan is n the very same psyche among Pakistanis is root cause of their problems...
Agree bro...but what hurts me is that their view on India's secularism....They may have shout as it is hindu propaganda when any hindu from PDF posted the same as i do, so it was an honest effort from my side that not only hindu but as Indian community we all share the same view (Now they can shout how can i say on behalf of all dalits coz i m not officially authorized or leader to do that)

To all my pakistani brothers who feel india is hindu nation.

MJ Akbar is known tout writer and anti-Pakistan.

Anyway Fact is

1. Indeed India is a hindu nation

BUT the IRONY is

A. fake secularism cover up has suffocated your own majority Hindu status and as a result people are now openly exhibiting their nationalism aka hindutva side :)

B. I personally feel Indians have full right to demand their Hindu identity nothing wrong with that but again it will be done once you are ready to do away with hypocrisy.

2. Few ceremonial posts like president for Muslims or even a Sikh PM failed to bring any good to these minorities.

Sikhs are still longing for justice for 84 massacre .

3. the Muslim FM has been called traitor, ISI agent and what not by nationalist hindu Indians so you guys have no moral right to take pride in this post now. you are hypocrites

Agree bro...but what hurts me is that their view on India's secularism....They may have shout as it is hindu propaganda when any hindu from PDF posted the same as i do, so it was an honest effort from my side that not only hindu but as Indian community we all share the same view (Now they can shout how can i say on behalf of all dalits coz i m not officially authorized or leader to do that)

o one can speak on behalf of a community. Each Dalit has his/her own views, their own opinions, same with Muslims. :cheers:

Good....No religion is perfect....u need to learn from every religion to make yourself wise to the humanity.

The problem is not so much with Religions; per se.
It has all to do with Man's (Men and Women) fallacious/incorrect/biased interpretation of the philosophy/ideas contained therein.
Which leads to gross misinterpretation.
Causing the rampant Contamination/Aberration/Abomination that we then get to see.

A. fake secularism cover up has suffocated your own majority Hindu status and as a result people are now openly exhibiting their nationalism aka hindutva side :)

B. I personally feel Indians have full right to demand their Hindu identity nothing wrong with that but again it will be done once you are ready to do away with hypocrisy.

2. Few ceremonial posts like president for Muslims or even a Sikh PM failed to bring any good to these minorities.

sorry, your personal feelings don't come into it though.

Hey but if you want our region to constantly remain third world, surrender to the so called religious identity.

And as far as views on Hindus go, we know where you stand.

The problem is not so much with Religions; per se.
It has all to do with Man's (Men and Women) fallacious/incorrect/biased interpretation of the philosophy/ideas contained therein.
Which leads to gross misinterpretation.
Causing the rampant Contamination/Aberration/Abomination that we then get to see.
Nice....a good example for your comment is "every religion tells you to respect human value and there beliefs"....but here we see that there is some ppl in every religion who actually wanted their beliefs to be superior than the rest.

Nice....a good example for your comment is "every religion tells you to respect human value and there beliefs"....but here we see that there is some ppl in every religion who actually wanted their beliefs to be superior than the rest.

Basically, they tie their own egos to their religion.
So religious debates are actually veiled discussions about bruised national egos, mainly male egos.

MJ Akbar is known tout writer and anti-Pakistan.

Anyway Fact is

1. Indeed India is a hindu nation

BUT the IRONY is

Sikhs are still longing for justice for 84 massacre .

3. the Muslim FM has been called traitor, ISI agent and what not by nationalist hindu Indians so you guys have no moral right to take pride in this post now. you are hypocrites
No matter how many examples we give to people like you,you will keep on recirculating the same BS again and again. Few 'ceremonial posts' point is laughable as the others. We have given you enough examples to prove that Indian muslims have been successful,just like other religions,holding respected position-President,chief justice,cabinet secretary etc. It may be hard for you to understand,as these gentlemen became successful not because they were from a particular religion,but they worked hard and earned them. You people will never be able to think without religion,as religion is what for your country is made for.

Yes that is a contradiction.

You somehow mistaken secularism to mean a disregard for international law. Then again, you are a Pakistani with a communal, religious constitution. It would be unfair of me to ask a person living under a feudal monarchy what it feels like to have the vote or to live under a President. Likewise, it is unfair of Indians to expect a Pakistani to know what secularism is about

Yup india got hindus indeed.
One one hand modi scream about kicking illegals bangladeshis out of india and on the other hand he welcome bengali hindus in india and sponsor terrorist groups in bangladesh like bangla sena.
@IamBengali and you still want to lick the feet of these hindus and call yourself as part of umma ??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom