What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

Listen "big boy",yes I am from Kerala,but I am staying for my studies at TN. And,on what basis are you argueing with me on whats going on in MY country? I mean,who is the Indian here,you or me? I have travelled a lot,got friends and relatives all around the country,and you are just a guy in front of a computer :lol:

There is a great possibility when @Pakistanisage grew up in Pakistan, he must have been stereotyped as Hindustani hundreds of time in his lifetime. ;)

If Shabana Azmi could not buy a condominium in Dehli or Bombay, I doubt they will welcome @acetophenol.. :lol:
Since when did Shabana Azmi begin to represent the entire muslims of India? If we make a little modifications to our dear friend @Aeronaut post,
Who is MJ Akbar<Replace with Shabana Azmi>, an elected
representative of 200 million
Indian Muslims?
How does he speak at the
behalf of the Indian Muslims
when they haven't entrusted him with their voice?
you have your answer! Now,if you are so particular that Shabana Azmi's case represents entire muslims of India,then,the love of Indians to A.P.J Abdul Kalam will show that Indians love muslims:D

Since when did Shabana Azmi begin to represent the entire muslims of India? If we make a little modifications to our dear friend @Aeronaut post, you have your answer! Now,if you are so particular that Shabana Azmi's case represents entire muslims of India,then,the love of Indians to A.P.J Abdul Kalam will show that Indians love muslims:D

You just hit the nail on the head, my friend. All they get sitting in front of the computer in Pakistan are some isolated incidents.

It's a dream of many Pakistanis to see India as a Hindu extremist country. Deep down they get satisfaction if an Indian Muslim suffers. The reason is simple. The more Muslims in India progress, the more irrelevant and unnecessary partition and the raison d'etre of Pakistan would look.
Just a quick comparison b/w the two nations reveal a lot bro,India has over taken Pakistan in almost every field,and it benefits every Indian,muslim or not. I always wondered what if APJ Abdul Kalam was a Pakistani,instead of being in ISRO,he would've been hunting flies in a SUPARCO office!

Indians showed their love to " Indian Muslims " when they demolished your AYODHYA MOSQUE... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indians showed their true love to Muslims when a Muslim was made the President. Beat that, and come back to give a lesson on secularism when your people stop burning temples every week and show your 'professionalism'.

If you didnt notice I 've atleast managed to shut his obnoxious mouth. :-)

Get his signature removed. A candy for you if you manage to do so. :cool:

Indians showed their true love to Muslims when a Muslim was made the President. Beat that, and come back to give a lesson on secularism when your people stop burning temples every week and show your 'professionalism'.

Token symbols mean nothing. Indian President is a token ceremonial post that has no powers.

Answer the Question about Ayodhya Mosque and don't try to deflect the real issue.

Who is MJ Akbar, an elected representative of 200 million Indian Muslims?

How does he speak at the behalf of the Indian Muslims when they haven't entrusted him with their voice?

How do we know for a fact that he is representing the Muslim narrative and is not yet another Muslim crony of India's Hindu elite?
He is respected intellectual who practices Islam, and thus represents the subset which is moderate educated muslim views.

Indians showed their love to " Indian Muslims " when they demolished your AYODHYA MOSQUE... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you even a Muslim ? or just a troll to spread misinformation.... :P
Pakistanis showed their love to
" Pakistani Muslims " when they
conduct SECTARIAN KILLINGS...
Are you even a Muslim ? or
just a troll to spread misinformation....

Not True for all Indians.

Most Hindus will not allow a Muslim to rent an Apartment or buy a House next door to them.

That is the ugly reality of India.

And by the way showing any statements by M.J. Akbar weakens your argument not strengthen it @Sam Manekshaw .

M.J. Akbar will say whatever to sell his books to Hindu Indians. He is not considered a leader within the Muslim Community.
Answer the question he ask 00:52:22....why r u crying about home where u r completely ignoring the fact that they r also part of ministry,scientists, scholers,judiciary,police,acters/actress etc.......My brother there is no society or state which we can claim as true modern and secular coz there is still rationalism left in society to certain extend...what we must appreciate is step toward the different approch which we can say is well being of ppl of our country.

BOWDOWN!!!
You proved it beyond doubts. :D

To be fair, I did not prove anything. There could be a number of reasons for retiring so early, medical being the most obvious one. It is also perfectly fine if one doesn't want to reveal it on an internet forum like this. Personally I wouldn't (I would also not ask for a special tag btw). But one should at least try to maintain the dignity of the "professional" tag if one wants to be taken seriously.

Pakistanis showed their love to
" Pakistani Muslims " when they
conduct SECTARIAN KILLINGS...
Are you even a Muslim ? or
just a troll to spread misinformation....

Get some rest kid, now you are blabbering like a deranged man.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom