What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

Sobha Dey....Ohh...Come on....I did not read his article..But India and its people are not narrow minded that we will get angry...Rather we feel proud that people from different natiions come to Bollywood to mark their destiny...Fawad Khan is not the 1st of its kind who came Bollywood nor the last one...People will come and go...That does not mean will get angry...

so you don't like ladies being independent, laughing, flirty and bindaas... yes, i understood that from the other thread about your liking for dupattas... from haryana, are you??
I m Punjabi Sikh yara..n I like women to be independent.. n it doest matter if they are in dupatta or not just don't like them in burka. to me women look good in dupatta.
bitch means hot girl in Canada/america

Last edited:
@jatt+gutts
@RazPaK needs to see you ... download viber and let me know i will give you my number.
you said something we don't like so we rather deal with you directly on the phone with out disturbing the forum..so unless you a coward of some sorts or a jatt without gutts then let me know.

I didnt even hear this name, first time i heard it after seeing the post on pdf :D
Btw who is this fawada khan?

Last edited:
I m Punjabi Sikh yara..n I like women to be independent.. n it doest matter if they are in dupatta or not just don't like them in burka. to me women look good in dupatta.

okay and agreed... like shabana riza ( neha ) in the song "chori chori jab nazaren mileen" from the film "kareeb"... shabana truly looked lovely in the blue dupatta on the mountain... and she reminded me then of my first lady love... so yes, sometimes it does look nice :-)

bitch means hot girl in Canada/america

well, i can't even say "i see" because i hate dogs. so any connection to dogs is not nice for me... hope you understand... :-)

@jatt+gutts
@RazPaK needs to see you ... download viber and let me know i will give you my number.
you said something we don't like so we rather deal with you directly on the phone with out disturbing the forum..so unless you a coward of some sorts or a jatt without gutts then let me know.
LoL what is this ISI recruitment now?

What by talking to him on the phone whats that gonna prove

absolutely... i don't know why raz-pak always behaves that goon-ish way, but qamar shouldn't encourage him... and maybe i can suggest a few wars where raz-pak can show his bravery ;)

okay and agreed... like shabana riza ( neha ) in the song "chori chori jab nazaren mileen" from the film "kareeb"... shabana truly looked lovely in the blue dupatta on the mountain... and she reminded me then of my first lady love... so yes, sometimes it does look nice.

She not Shabana any more, now she is Neha Bajpai....in other words Mrs. Manoj Bajpai.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom