What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

What are you gonna do on the phone you scare me by shouting down phone grow up you wanna be bad boy
ofcourse not... now do you have viber???

forum rules restrict certain things so thats why we want to talk on the phone nigga

She not Shabana any more, now she is Neha Bajpai....in other words Mrs. Manoj Bajpai.

as far as i know, "neha" was just her screen-name given to her during her first film ( kareeb ), and that name continued... but her real name was shabana, and now it will be shabana bajpai, as far as i know, unless you give me some proof that it is not so.

as far as i know, "neha" was just her screen-name given to her during her first film ( kareeb ), and that name continued... but her real name was shabana, and now it will be shabana bajpai, as far as i know, unless you give me some proof that it is not so.
Ask Manoj Bajpai for the affidavit. He might be able to give you the original copies.

Why i can't quote posts? What is this new feature of waiting for mod approvel? Seriously lol

ok so now do you have a viber or not??
Listen to me knobhead if you ever come to england look me up im not some kid who still living of mom and dad who going to get into a pointless shouting match down phone.So if you come to england give me a atention on this site and we can sort it out then where something can be proved

Ask Manoj Bajpai for the affidavit. He might be able to give you the original copies.

so you have no proof, then.

but here ( Manoj Bajpai and wife Shabana during daughter Ava Nayla's first b'day bash held at The Club in Mumbai on February 23, 2012. )... from 2012... her name is shabana... so it is in other links from 2011 and 2012... and her daughter's name is "ava nayla"... "nayla" or "naila" is a arabic name meaning "achiever" but which also has a muslim significance... but i don't see the point of this discussion.

Listen to me knobhead if you ever come to england look me up im not some kid who still living of mom and dad who going to get into a pointless shouting match down phone.So if you come to england give me a atention on this site and we can sort it out then where something can be proved
lol.....i dont want to fight you bro... or shout simply talk. but why did you get in this convo to begin with??? mind you business.. and trust me i will hit u up when im in england i visit the manchester area... so if your there i dont mind taking a bit time out to give u an *** beating since u asking for one lol.

lol.....i dont want to fight you bro... or shout simply talk. but why did you get in this convo to begin with??? mind you business.. and trust me i will hit u up when im in england i visit the manchester area... so if your there i dont mind taking a bit time out to give u an *** beating since u asking for one lol.
You dont know anything about me hit me up lol.When you come to machester give me a call up on this site i live in the south east of england but we can sort out a neutral gym and go at it so no legal trouble.That be the proper way of sorting it not giving it to each other on the phone im busy till dec 15 this year but anytime after that will be good.We also put a wager on it the loser donates to pdf

You dont know anything about me hit me up lol.When you come to machester give me a call up on this site i live in the south east of england but we can sort out a neutral gym and go at it so no legal trouble.That be the proper way of sorting it not giving it to each other on the phone im busy till dec 15 this year but anytime after that will be good.We also put a wager on it the loser donates to pdf
your not even going to show up... already you choose a date so far out december 15 th?? lol jeez
bro i look for trouble... i come on this forum to mess with you defence nerds and read get updated a bit. i promise you im going to hit u up on the forum. im going to friend u on this forum so i know who u r. and i dont forget u.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom