What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

whos was that who called me and said " pajji bezti naah karya karo or blah blah" ...

@ rajpak .. I know you are from branx newyork buddie..usually my number is reserved only for ladies but since you insist send me message or send me your number I will call you. but don't start preaching me about trolling and be decent.. minnu gussa jara jaldi aunda...chowdry saab :-)

ok I will call you later. its early morning here and I am getting ready for work.. see ya

hey not yet.. plz post again

went to grab a pen it was not there anymore

comeon yara I m getting late

gotta go// boss is grumpy old man...

Last edited:
Both these are pretty average looking.

Randeep hoda

View attachment 87831

Don't compare them with Fawad Khan.

this honda dude is ugly af.
but Abraham is quite good looking, a good actor.

why pakistanis are always so insecure:rofl::rofl:
always opens stupids threads to so how superior they are:rofl::rofl:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! it seems you havent been paying attention lately.
pdf is infested with threads created by your fellows that are quite anti pakistan.
look at yourself before commenting on us

@Shahmir Bhai so conclude thet from comment section? Many Hindu girls go to Pakistan to marry Muslim men. No one cares in here.

What if some muslim pakistani girl comes to India to marry hindu? You will declare war or nationel emergency hehe.

@Shahmir Bhai so conclude thet from comment section? Many Hindu girls go to Pakistan to marry Muslim men. No one cares in here.

What if some muslim pakistani girl comes to India to marry hindu? You will declare war or nationel emergency hehe.

did something of such sorts actually happen?

9ed2c9ac5f35d2f77dba6dbacd5276f1.gif

Fawad Khan.

Oh no another "Khan". :o:

bd2805c50d3b962498192551410889f4.jpg

Indians seems to be really burning in jealousy all over this thread asking who is fawad khan when a single google search will answer their query within few seconds.

Who is Fawad Khan?? o_O
Right!
Who is Fawd Khan??? :blink::blink::blink:

Indians seems to be really burning in jealousy all over this thread asking who is fawad khan when a single google search will answer their query within few seconds.
If we had to search for that guy on google then why does the title read Indians jealous of Fawd khan?? :lol:
Instead it should've been Indians DONT KNOW fawd Khan.
:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom