What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

your not even going to show up... already you choose a date so far out december 15 th?? lol jeez
bro i look for trouble... i come on this forum to mess with you defence nerds and read get updated a bit. i promise you im going to hit u up on the forum. im going to friend u on this forum so i know who u r. and i dont forget u.
forget the time ill meet you when you want know people in leeds not to far from manchester we can do it there

forget the time ill meet you when you want know people in leeds not to far from manchester we can do it there
nah screw u... we doing it in manchester... ill be in bolton anyways.. so manchester will be neutral zone..

your not even going to show up... already you choose a date so far out december 15 th?? lol jeez
bro i look for trouble... i come on this forum to mess with you defence nerds and read get updated a bit. i promise you im going to hit u up on the forum. im going to friend u on this forum so i know who u r. and i dont forget u.
You aint going to hit me up kid i bet any amount you want loser donates it to pdf wanna be tough guy

nah screw u... we doing it in manchester... ill be in bolton anyways.. so manchester will be neutral zone..
where ever you want we each only bring set amount of people with us so when you get here give me a call out on this site

You aint going to hit me up kid i bet any amount you want loser donates it to pdf wanna be tough guy

where ever you want we each only bring set amount of people with us so when you get here give me a call out on this site
ok lol.... i wont bring nobody ill be enough for you my self... becuase the type of people i know in uk would probably make a murder statistics out of you and your buddies lol.

ok lol.... i wont bring nobody ill be enough for you my self... becuase the type of people i know in uk would probably make a murder statistics out of you and your buddies lol.
Sure they will you might know them but i no prick either so when you do come here call me out untill then its all talk.

Given the chance Indian actors actresses will run to Hollywood. so whats the problem there? they are free to work anywhere everyone wants to enter a big industry. Yours is big and commercial though the quality is questionable as compared to hollywood same as ours is questionable as compared to bollywood.
Sau baat ki ek Baat. Its a simple commercial angle.

hit me up on viber...

And the reason i said bring set amount of people is because bolton no neutral venue its on the outskirts of manchester.

And the reason i said bring set amount of people is because bolton no neutral venue its on the outskirts of manchester.
ok **** it... leeds it is... get my number hit me up on viber we'll talk there no point being tough here and derailing thread.

Im not on viber so not going to call you on my kids when you come to england i wont back out
call me on whatsapp then.. just download it... i just to talk u on there for few secs bud.

@yuba... edit your post and delete my number..

ok **** it... leeds it is... get my number hit me up on viber we'll talk there no point being tough here and derailing thread.
Come to
call me on whatsapp then.. just download it... i just to talk u on there for few secs bud.
I not calling you i swear on my kids lives i will still be on this site and if webmaster wants my bank and personal details like phone number address i will give it to him and he can give you my number when you come to england

Webmaster can even ring me back on that number and verify it.We have it out mate whoever wins we shake hands at the end and then ill show you some punjabi hospitality since you will be a visitor to my end

@yuba... edit your post and delete my number..
I dont know how to do that

Webmaster can even ring me back on that number and verify it.We have it out mate whoever wins we shake hands at the end and then ill show you some punjabi hospitality since you will be a visitor to my end

I dont know how to do that
its deal... in december im in pakistan. but when i visit uk.... i will be hitting u up.

Why i can't quote posts? What is this new feature of waiting for mod approvel? Seriously lol
just write this....
the things you want to quote [/ quote] with out the space though... then tag the user.

holy crap.. i cant either... i guess im a troll too

so who called my phone @Roybot @yuba

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom