What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

Wait till we send Hamza Ali Abbasi and Indians will cry even further. Let's face it, quite a lot of Indian girls do go after Pakistani men. Like the majority of Indian men look like Apu from simpsons, so no surprises there. But some Indian women are hawt! Sonakshi Sinha and Ayesha Takia are some nice ladies.

Wait till we send Hamza Ali Abbasi and Indians will cry even further. Let's face it, quite a lot of Indian girls do go after Pakistani men. Like the majority of Indian men look like Apu from simpsons, so no surprises there. But some Indian women are hawt! Sonakshi Sinha and Ayesha Takia are some nice ladies.

I think next should be Shehryaar munawar from drama serials. I remember before serials he used to look like quite average Pakistani, but after little bit of grooming now he looks better then 98% of bollywood actors.

I think next should be Shehryaar munawar from drama serials. I remember before serials he used to look like quite average Pakistani, but after little bit of grooming now he looks better then 98% of bollywood actors.

I personally think that pakistani actor/model Danish Taimoor should try his luck in bollywood he can be successful because he is relatively good looking and also has good height which is not the case with likes of ali zafar.

I personally think that pakistani actor/model Danish Taimoor should try his luck in bollywood he can be successful because he is relatively good looking and also has good height which is not the case with likes of ali zafar.

Good choice, Ali Zafar got lucky i think.

I don't really watch drama serials. From google images, he just looks like an average joe who just cares about the way he looks. In Bollywood, there's no way he'd compete against the likes of Ranbir Kapoor etc. And I just judge them as a straight male, perhaps a female would answer better.

I don't really watch drama serials. From google images, he just looks like an average joe who just cares about the way he looks. In Bollywood, there's no way he'd compete against the likes of Ranbir Kapoor etc. And I just judge them as a straight male, perhaps a female would answer better.

Come on you don't seriously believe he will compete with likes of RK who are groomed from day 0.

Back
Top Bottom