What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

isn't it the same like...... salman Khan, sharukh Khan, hritik roshan and many other Indian actors have huge fan following among Pakistani females..... and we are not jealous but we are having pity on Pakistani actors and actress...... They way they run towards bollywood..... With katora in their hand.... has any Indian actor or actress worked in Pakistani film for commercial purposes?

Given the chance Indian actors actresses will run to Hollywood. so whats the problem there? they are free to work anywhere everyone wants to enter a big industry. Yours is big and commercial though the quality is questionable as compared to hollywood same as ours is questionable as compared to bollywood.

b0625c4be09abb7b4f5bf40971778a65.jpg

sowwie but in india.. we say to these sorta guys "oye bhaiya" 2 kilo allo tay 3 killo bhindiya pavi..

This guy have average **** look, no idea why he is so popular in India. Good dress and hair can make anyone look good i guess.
I know there are better looking guys in Pakistan.. paisa yara paisa which make them models

if he is model then this vegetable vendors from india can be too...

0c99466ad651caa5699012b5ff5d3c36.jpg
72aefc40cd0e1df62e0a79b7fc7c0ec7.jpg

Last edited:
This guy have average **** look, no idea why he is so popular in India. Good dress and hair can make anyone look good i guess.

Fikar not. Except in Shobha De's mind, he isn't popular in India. But India doesn't begin and end with Shobha De's patronizing mind, thankfully.:lol:
It'll take him years to come anywhere close to Veena Malik's popularity(or infamy, however you see it) in India, forget coming close to Bollywood's marquee actors and actresses in popularity.

eec13e4b2b09588d13e6fd411c2bb590.jpg

These **** cow villagers are better looking then Fawad

:haha:Who the hell is Fawd Khan.????

by the way love the pictures of every day pakistanis

LOL

:haha:Who the hell is Fawd Khan.????

by the way love the pictures of every day pakistanis

LOL

You are 20th Indian to ask who is Fawad, :lol:

Fikar not. Except in Shobha De's mind, he isn't popular in India. But India doesn't begin and end with Shobha De's patronizing mind, thankfully.:lol:
It'll take him years to come anywhere close to Veena Malik's popularity(or infamy, however you see it) in India, forget coming close to Bollywood's marquee actors and actresses in popularity.

I hope he never gets another movie again.

f90a1982028c5c4c46986fdc88cc98c6.jpg

forget him give this poori scholay walla from chandigarh a good haircut and better clothes he will look like shahrukh khan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom