What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

Why don't you guys vent out your anger on the person who called him in india?

Real insecure people join their enemy's defense forum and boast about themselves.
Bhai tu samajhadar aadmi lagta hai, chal samjhata hu tujhe.
hum boast karte bhi hai to about technological capabilities and that to after achieving something . Tum logo ki tarah nahi we are martial race, we are better looking, we are rice etc. jo ki insecurity ki nishani hai( todi bahut psychology padhi ho to samajh jayega ).
Me chahu to main bhi esa chutiye thread khol shakta hu. jaise is video par. KI Sharmila Faroqi is mad after Bollywood actor John
esi or bhaut saari news hai. But this type of chutiyapa is waste of time.

hum boast karte bhi hai to about technological capabilities and that to after achieving something . Tum logo ki tarah nahi we are martial race, we are better looking, we are rice etc. jo ki insecurity ki nishani hai( todi bahut psychology padhi ho to samajh jayega ).
Me chahu to main bhi esa chutiye thread khol shakta hu. jaise is video par. KI Sharmila Faroqi is mad after Bollywood actor John
+ 1

Speak English man,I don't understand what you just said?

Arjun Rampal is also one macho looks dude...If I start adding every bollywood dude out there, PDF database will exlpode.
On topic, shoba dee is old...I pity her taste. :lol:

forget bollywood. talk about the average indian.

4b732dfcea459285ceb05134c02b5bed-jpg.83179

courtesy qwerty

i know u will also boast about english to show ur superiority , thats why i typed it in Urdu.
i can't type that much again:suicide:
I don't boast or condescend other people.I despise those who do such thing.I know bits and pieces of urdu not the whole language because i lived most of my life outside Pakistan so stop accusing me of having a superiority complex without any actual facts. Write in urdu/hindi all you want but if you wanna respond to me than do it in a language I can understand fully.

How many are there? Do they boast and try to outnumber indians? Do they make claims over your land and talk about Hindus in a negative way for no reason?
How many in the sense...it's just population. India is 1.2 billion where as pak is 200 million. So there lies the difference and hence more Indians.

How many in the sense...it's just population. India is 1.2 billion where as pak is 200 million. So there lies the difference and hence more Indians.
Buddy I was talking about Pakistanis on indian defence forum since you brought it up.Not the population

Buddy I was talking about Pakistanis on indian defence forum since you brought it up.Not the population
Yeah I too was replying in the same context...relate. More the number of people...more the number of users. They both are directly proportional to each other!.

Seriously no need to hate fawad, the guy is just there to earn few cents and come back. Grow up Indians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom