What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

InshaAllah , when the typhoon hits India today. I am going to celebrate the deaths of Indians too.
Why dont you invite those social media indians who this thread is about and throw a big party? Im sure you will find many soul mates with similar interests

The fact is, there will be no war.

I was taught a lesson by a person my daughter's age in this very forum, over the last one month or so.

There is nothing that the Pakistan Army does not know about us; there is, apparently, nothing that the Indian Army does not know about the Pakistan Army.

I will not go further; this is not on topic. We can discuss my reasons for dismissing the prospects of an immediate war on some other thread. Perhaps @Nilgiri 's thread?
It may not be the army, but some racist or extremist militia can probably ignite the war in future, something identical to waffen SS. I believe that the militias or militants will get their hands to more sophisticated weapons in future, They will be more tactical and then comes the ideology of supremacism and expansionism, just a bit of altered history and this most populated south asian region will produce several bigoted men. Despite of knowing each other both the armies are prone to get influenced by the recent ideological disturbance that can lead to war. Something like waffen SS.

Oh I did.
I tried to stay away from PDF
Spent time on Youtube, reddit, twitter, etc
But every time a post or article about Pakistan was posted.... well we know the story.
It is impossible to get away from the sheer hatred and depravity of Hindutvas online.
If the sanghis just left Pakistani videos/posts alone, there would be so much less hatred by Pakistanis.

And there is nothing wrong with hating Hindutva-RSS-BJP, just like there is nothing wrong with hating Nazis.
You are correct it should not bleed into "All Indians are evil"

There are a lot more hatefilled indian trolls then pakistanis, i give you that. But then there are a lot more indians then pakistanis in general also.

Still, social media is social media.

Your hatred for hindutva and rss is understandable. But like you said, not all indians are evil.

I used to have a soft spot for rss. Mainly because of my hatred for congress, which again was related to their role in what happended in india in '84. At that time many rss members had a positive role in all that happened.

But because of the politics in india over the past years, my thinking of RSS has changed. So has my thinking of the present congress. Sadly in indian politics of today its a matter of picking the lesser evil!

All I want in life is to watch Pakistan travel vlogs, cooking videos, and news in peace. :D
You can still do that....just stay away from the comment section!

upload_2020-5-23_11-45-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-23_11-45-34.jpeg
    upload_2020-5-23_11-45-34.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 23
they cheer and watching and some even participate when "their own" women are being rapped, so we should not expect anything better from these ants.

It may not be the army, but some racist or extremist militia can probably ignite the war in future, something identical to waffen SS. I believe that the militias or militants will get their hands to more sophisticated weapons in future, They will be more tactical and then comes the ideology of supremacism and expansionism, just a bit of altered history and this most populated south asian region will produce several bigoted men. Despite of knowing each other both the armies are prone to get influenced by the recent ideological disturbance that can lead to war. Something like waffen SS.

You have a point.

Now that you mention it, the door to this kind of formation being created has just been opened up. The Army has announced that it will take on civilians on 3 year contracts.

What a worrying thought.

Why is there such a huge topic on this? Anybody expecting rose petals from bhartis is delusional in the first place.

The people celebrating or mourning this tragedy really makes no difference in the long run.

I want to make it plain that no decent Indian has anything but the deepest regret and sympathy at this hour of tragedy. We have nothing to do with the kind of low-life who have come out with such incredibly inhuman messages.

Welcome to the new generations .
Look at the profiles .Most of them are young that born after 80s .
Social media and electronic medias over exposure fundamentally changed the very behaviour of the these people .And dont take me wrong,
Hate to say but more than 95% are our lads from North India .
This is what happens when you have years of media brainwashing .All of them including leftist ,liberals are responsible for this.

On topic:Sorry for our brothers response.
RIP poor souls.

Sorry uncle ji, not familiar with the term. What does it mean? (Tried google, witout any luck:)

LOLOL.

Strong, demoticised. It's sakt, turned into street corner slang.

What about this Joe?

EYpwcR3U0AAGJP5

Why are you doing this to me?

Even though this is ironically directed at Modi, it upsets me. I can't help feeling that this generation is irredeemable. See @SrNair post above.

Welcome to the new generations .
Look at the profiles .Most of them are young that born after 80s .
Social media and electronic medias over exposure fundamentally changed the very behaviour of the these people .And dont take me wrong,
Hate to say but more than 95% are our lads from North India .
This is what happens when you have years of media brainwashing .All of them including leftist ,liberals are responsible for this.

On topic:Sorry for our brothers response.
RIP poor souls.

Bless you.

You have a serious point there. I don't see what the leftists or the liberals had to do with it, but taking it on trust, this generation is a weird collection.

What about this Joe?

EYpwcR3U0AAGJP5

What would happen when you drink a little ounce of venom daily?
Dont take it partywise .
All parties are responsible for this .
Majority of these are youngsters that daily hear all kind of hatred about Pakistan,China BD etc .
We will control them for sure and will get mature when they become older .

What about this Joe?

I am beginning to wonder about the fundamentals of the people concerned. Are these our lost generation? I keep thinking about @SrNair's post again and again.

What would happen when you drink a little ounce of venom daily?
Dont take it partywise .
All parties are responsible for this .
Majority of these are youngsters that daily hear all kind of hatred about Pakistan,China BD etc .
We will control them for sure and will get mature when they become older .

We've never agreed, but you are making an awful lot of sense on this.

@PakSword He has a point, but I hope he's right about getting them under control 'when they become older'.

Back
Top Bottom