What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

LOLOL.

Strong, demoticised. It's sakt, turned into street corner slang.

Why are you doing this to me?

Even though this is ironically directed at Modi, it upsets me. I can't help feeling that this generation is irredeemable. See @SrNair post above.

Bless you.

You have a serious point there. I don't see what the leftists or the liberals had to do with it, but taking it on trust, this generation is a weird collection.

Their hatred is not just a random .
It is years of process .First of all we didnt have a healthy democracy .Anyone can flouted rules without any concern.
Leftists dont know how to oppose or criticize within the rules.
Most of them their activity seems aiding rightwing organizations .Their radical ideas of criticizing people beliefs is actually back firing .And most of time it is like supporting anti national elements .
These Sanghis that celebrated here become more egoistic and unleash hatred to everything that leftist stands for .And a good relation with Pakistan or China is one of them.Leftist means including Congress also .I had seen some people uses disgusting words against Late Ms Swaraj when she helped Pak kids .

Somebody is seriously miscalculating the psyche of youths in India .Modi calculated that perfectly so he is in throne now .Rightwing organizations,medias etc us just adding oil on fire .
And reaping benefits .

You have a point.

Now that you mention it, the door to this kind of formation being created has just been opened up. The Army has announced that it will take on civilians on 3 year contracts.

What a worrying thought.
So it means we are heading towards it, The Libyan chapter describes that a militia don't need economy, A proper financing unit is enough to get their hands pantsir ,drones , anti tanks and anti ships , what else you need to wage a proper war? Numbers? This region has all of it , once it started their may not be any of end, multiple enclaves ans different ideoligies. This might not be the progressive future we dreamed about but this may be the case if this cycle of hate continues.

Meray Aziz Humwatnoon,

In times of crisis, when someone offers their sincere condolences, please accept it, and move on. Not all of them are idiots, some are humans just like us. They are guests on our forum, and not the ultimate decision makers, on whose behalf they they should take the heat, and be made uncomfortable, and unwelcome. Nor are most of them the social media inconsiderate buffoons.

What ever our differences, this is not the time or place, to air it. Right now we need to focus on helping those who lost their dear ones, and those who lost their homes as well.

Please do not read and move on, kindly do contemplate, on what "i" as an individual, can contribute.

Thank You for taking time to read this.

Kind Wishes!

I am beginning to wonder about the fundamentals of the people concerned. Are these our lost generation? I keep thinking about @SrNair's post again and again.

We've never agreed, but you are making an awful lot of sense on this.

@PakSword He has a point, but I hope he's right about getting them under control 'when they become older'.

I had read one article in first post about the Pulwama attack and change in the mentality of Indians .
After the attack it was like it influenced all the Indians in a particular way.
Even in South ,daily soaps werejust paved way for the funeral news of those 41 policemen .
Here is the thing along with JNU the left front support the Kashmiri cause .They though it is just a humane approach .But those who seeked help had some hidden plan and inflitrated inside the left ranks and spoiled it .
And those who saw it especially Sangh Parivar really started a propoganda.Each and every action of these left ,including Congress was kind of aiding Sangh agenda .

Of Course we will surely control it .Only if all parties agrees .All the channels funded by all the parties need to scrutinised .
Need a control on reckless media and social media operation

Meray Aziz Humwatnoon,

In times of crisis, when someone offers their sincere condolences, please accept it, and move on. Not all of them are idiots, some are humans just like us. They are guests on our forum, and not the ultimate decision makers, on whose behalf they they should take the heat, and be made uncomfortable, and unwelcome. Nor are most of them the social media inconsiderate buffoons.

What ever our differences, this is not the time or place, to air it. Right now we need to focus on helping those who lost their dear ones, and those who lost their homes as well.

Please do not read and move on, kindly do contemplate, on what "i" as an individual, can contribute.

Kind Wishes!

I have to say that the last few posts have been comforting.

Thank you, good people.

I had read one article in first post about the Pulwama attack and change in the mentality of Indians .
After the attack it was like it influenced all the Indians in a particular way.
Even in South ,daily soaps werejust paved way for the funeral news of those 41 policemen .
Here is the thing along with JNU the left front support the Kashmiri cause .They though it is just a humane approach .But those who seeked help had some hidden plan and inflitrated inside the left ranks and spoiled it .
And those who saw it especially Sangh Parivar really started a propoganda.Each and every action of these left ,including Congress was kind of aiding Sangh agenda .

Of Course we will surely control it .Only if all parties agrees .All the channels funded by all the parties need to scrutinised .
Need a control on reckless media and social media operation

You are making a lot of sense.

So it means we are heading towards it, The Libyan chapter describes that a militia don't need economy, A proper financing unit is enough to get their hands pantsir ,drones , anti tanks and anti ships , what else you need to wage a proper war? Numbers? This region has all of it , once it started their may not be any of end, multiple enclaves ans different ideoligies. This might not be the progressive future we dreamed about but this may be the case if this cycle of hate continues.

These are kids and we knows how to deal with kids

I saw a similar post and there were 700 laugh reacts and 2100 sad reacts from Indians. I think any decent human being would not celebrate the deaths of their perceived enemies.

Meray Aziz Humwatnoon,

Kind Wishes!

Back
Top Bottom