What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

InshaAllah , when the typhoon hits India today. I am going to celebrate the deaths of Indians too.

Why are you talking so cryptically?
And how does a religion have blood lines?

And that still does not compute in my head with the inorganic comment.

There's nothing cryptic. It's very clear.

I've spoken about it at length.

Over the years.

There's nothing cryptic. It's very clear.

I've spoken about it at length.

Over the years.
can you give me a quick summary?
I have no idea how a religion can have bloodlines and how they can spill over.

can you give me a quick summary?
I have no idea how a religion can have bloodlines and how they can spill over.

No it's not interesting me at the present time.

Maybe if you follow me long enough you can latch on to a discussion on similar themes as and when it evolves.

I live in India so real Pakistanis are a bit thin on the ground here.

I've met a few in passing abroad. No lasting interaction.

They sound different to us. Thats the first thing that hits you

Thats probably a regional thing. "Us" indians sound so different depending on the region we are from. Same with pakisanis, they sound different depending on the region they are from.

Thats probably a regional thing. "Us" indians sound so different depending on the region we are from. Same with pakisanis, they sound different depending on the region they are from.

True.

Softer.

Singsong.

A bit dandy ...

I will personally recommend you to work for India's embassy in Pakistan. Not everyone is a bureaucrat, some civilians also get in. Besides most are scared of going to Pakistan, but looks like you will be the best selection to build cross-cultural ties. :-)

I'm serious.

LOL

I can see the grandees on my ignore list measuring me for a hempen neck-tie!

I appreciate the thought, but this is just another red rag to the bulls. They are not all entirely sane, you know.

a lot of us are a reaction to the absolute onslaught of Hindutva hatred against us online.
This very thread is proof of that hatred from the Indian side.

If you care to go back to my first year of posts, you can see how I never hated Indians and tried to understand why there was so much hatred in your people's hearts for us.
But there is only so much abuse you can take before you change your mind about the other side./QUOTE]

No offence, my friend. But that sounds a lot like you need to take a break from this forum. If social media has such an influence on you that you start hating other people, it doesnt souns that healthy.

You have to realise that opinions on social media is not always a true reflection of people in real life.

LOL

I can see the grandees on my ignore list measuring me for a hempen neck-tie!

I appreciate the thought, but this is just another red rag to the bulls. They are not all entirely sane, you know.

Who knows you can prevent a future inevitable war between the two countries!

Oh I did.
I tried to stay away from PDF
Spent time on Youtube, reddit, twitter, etc
But every time a post or article about Pakistan was posted.... well we know the story.
It is impossible to get away from the sheer hatred and depravity of Hindutvas online.
If the sanghis just left Pakistani videos/posts alone, there would be so much less hatred by Pakistanis.

And there is nothing wrong with hating Hindutva-RSS-BJP, just like there is nothing wrong with hating Nazis.
You are correct it should not bleed into "All Indians are evil"

Spent time on Youtube, reddit, twitter, etc
But every time a post or article about Pakistan was posted.... well we know the story.
It is impossible to get away from the sheer hatred and depravity of Hindutvas online.
If the sanghis just left Pakistani videos/posts alone, there would be so much less hatred by Pakistanis.

I second that. You shouldn't have to suffer them on Pakistani related contents.

Who knows you can prevent a future inevitable war between the two countries!

The fact is, there will be no war.

I was taught a lesson by a person my daughter's age in this very forum, over the last one month or so.

There is nothing that the Pakistan Army does not know about us; there is, apparently, nothing that the Indian Army does not know about the Pakistan Army.

I will not go further; this is not on topic. We can discuss my reasons for dismissing the prospects of an immediate war on some other thread. Perhaps @Nilgiri 's thread?

Back
Top Bottom