What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

That's a non-sequitur.

Sam got the mandate from the political leadership, and told Bewoor in the West and Arora in the East what to do. He didn't actually go out there and pull triggers, and go ratatat at Pakistani planes flying overhead.

[Diversion]I had a fairly fixed idea about what happened in the west, driven by two factors:
  • Eftekhar (Iftikhar?) Janjua's firm grip on the battle he fought; the outstanding thing was the way he changed axis once his original thrust was defeated, and caught us off balance.
  • Bewoor's general state of muddle, and the inability of Candeth to recover the situation.
However, @PanzerKiel threw out a view that has made me think very hard about the whole situation; he points out that Longewala was a spoiling operation, and that it succeeded, because it completely 'spoilt' Khambatta's plans for his own deep strike into Pakistan. That is a new angle to that most unusual of battles, Hawker Hunters vs. armoured tanks, won by the Hunters (I don't remember things too well these days, and can't remember what tanks the Pakistani formation had deployed).

A fascinating thought. Coming from anyone else, I would have dismissed it as post-defeat justification; coming from that professional officer, the thought takes on very tangible dimensions. [End of Diversion]

What people don't realise was that the Indian Army had very modest aims all along. First, there was never any thought of destroying the West, never any thought of destroying the military capability of the Pakistan Army; the Pakistani Air Force was to be held at bay, then progressively whittled down by steadily increasing the sortie rate. The Indian Navy had the bit in its teeth, and were stopping for no one.

In the East, the first phase was to have been to slice off a piece of territory in which the emigres could hoist their flag. That grew to taking up the maximum amount of space possible to re-capture with the troops at Jake's disposal.

It was a stroke of daring audacity on Jake's part to fly to Dhaka and bully Niazi into surrendering. That was all his. Obviously he had to clear it with the corps commanders and with his own Army commander. But they presumably thought that it was a good idea, so there he was in Dhaka.

So my answer is - neither did. The soldiers were the ones who did it.

Would love to discuss all this but, alas, this isn't the right thread.

Still waiting for that handsome photo.

Do it. Would give your racism more heft.

Right now I see a brown desi behind a computer in the US. In my mind's eye.

A weird cut beard.

And scent that comes out of little glass bottles with names like Jovan Musk.

That is completely irrelevant. Whatever I look like will not prove that dark skinned dravidian south indians who follow the Zorastrian faith are in fact racially Persian.........:lol:.........:azn:

Christianity and Jesus are Palestinian by origin. The majority of Black Americans are Christian by faith. Do they look Palestinian to you? That is EXACTLY the same with dark skinned dravidian south indians who claim to be Persian.........:lol:

That is completely irrelevant. Whatever I look like will not prove that dark skinned dravidian south indians who follow the Zorastrian faith are in fact racially Persian.........:lol:.........:azn:

Christianity and Jesus are Palestinian by origin. The majority of Black Americans are Christian by faith. Do they look Palestinian to you? That is EXACTLY the same with dark skinned dravidian south indians who claim to be Persian.........:lol:

Christianity is like Islam.

Inorganic faiths.

Don't demonstrate your ignorance.

Just post your handsome photo for us to enjoy.

Christianity is like Islam.

Inorganic faiths.

Don't demonstrate your ignorance.

Just post your handsome photo for us to enjoy.

So the above all makes dark skinned dravidian south indians, Persian then does it?????.........:lol:

In case you didn't know, the REAL Persians are the Iranian people. They have 0 genetic, racial or DNA connection to indians like you who claim to be of their stock..........:lol:

So the above all makes dark skinned dravidian south indians, Persian then does it?????.........:lol:

In case you didn't know, the REAL Persians are the Iranian people. They have 0 genetic, racial or DNA connection to indians like you who claim to be of their stock..........:lol:

So you won't post your little brown photo?

Ok.

So you won't post your little brown photo?

Ok.

Forget about Brown little photo, I won't even post my Cola coloured skin, photo. However, that will NOT prove that dark skinned dravidian south indians who follow the Zorastrian faith are in fact Persians..........:lol:...........that's like claiming that the Congolese are in fact Aryan Germans........:lol:

I want to make it plain that no decent Indian has anything but the deepest regret and sympathy at this hour of tragedy. We have nothing to do with the kind of low-life who have come out with such incredibly inhuman messages.
Decent Indian come 1 in a billion. So I don't know what you mean. :D
You're one.

Forget about Brown little photo, I won't even post my Cola coloured skin, photo. However, that will NOT prove that dark skinned dravidian south indians who follow the Zorastrian faith are in fact Persians..........:lol:...........that's like claiming that the Congolese are in fact Aryan Germans........:lol:

Aap beemar ho!

I told you many times I generally like Pakistanis based on several real interactions. Also on this forum except for 1-2 people with whom I had some panga, most were very nice. And you're truly exceptional. :-)

I also agree pakistanis in general are good people and my personal experience with them has mostly been positive. I've met also met many morons, but then i have met plenty of morons from every nation, including india But all in all i enjoy pakistani company. Some are very vocal about their hate for hindus though, especially when they find out my backround.

Pakistanis on this forum, im my opinion, dont represent the reality. I have never seen such consentration of hate filled pakistanis in one place. So i have to call you out when you say "except 1-2 people...most very nice people". Come on dude, you cant possibly mean that. Think you are trying too hard to be a good house indian.

I also agree pakistanis in general are good people and my personal experience with them has mostly been positive. I've met also met many morons, but then i have met plenty of morons from every nation, including india But all in all i enjoy pakistani company. Some are very vocal about their hate for hindus though, especially when they find out my backround.

Pakistanis on this forum, im my opinion, dont represent the reality. I have never seen such consentration of hate filled pakistanis in one place. So i have to call you out when you say "except 1-2 people...most very nice people". Come on dude, you cant possibly mean that. Think you are trying too hard to be a good house indian.

In terms of hatred, Pakistanis of this PDF generation are lame peaceniks.

And I don't say it as a compliment to them either.

Like @notorious_eagle said, give me a wolf any day.

At least I know which flank he's coming from.

In relation to this topic, WE are not asking much. But please show respect to the sentiments of Pakistani in the hour of pain, and call out on the low-life scum in your camp, not necessarily for our sake, but for the sake of HUMANITY.

Sir you need to check again, Myself, Joe Shearer, and a few other Indian posters have strongly condemned these online morons from India, using very clear language.

Decent Indian come 1 in a billion. So I don't know what you mean. :D
You're one.

Not counting my family, consisting of feisty females who have even more pronounced views of my sort than I do myself, I can tell you with some confidence that even those among my relatives, friends and acquaintances who do not agree with me entirely, or go further than I do, the hold-outs admire Modi and his government for its willingness to eschew bribery and corruption as a normal process of government; they emphatically do not share the bigotry that the hard core 16% of the electorate does. That is a huge number, but it is NOT 100%.

In terms of hatred, Pakistanis of this PDF generation are lame peaceniks.

And I don't say it as a compliment to them either.

Like @notorious_eagle said, give me a wolf any day.

At least I know which flank he's coming from.
lame peaceniks? Haha havent seen much of that here. Maybe im looking in wrong threads.

lame peaceniks? Haha havent seen much of that here. Maybe im looking in wrong threads.

Comparative to those who came before.

This generation actually reflects their country.

The Indians reflective of today's India don't survive here.

Back
Top Bottom