What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

All BS. You should ask yourself a simple question. Would these people have voted for Modi if he had had not killed Muslims in 2002?

Everything else is your basic morality trying to make sense of an immoral society.
You DO understand he is Rishi, right?

You hit a soft spot there, though.

You will not see a single Indian Muslim celebrating the crash though - hence proving my original point. Not all Indians are celebrating. The issue is religious background, not nationality.

I hate Congress if it's supporters have views like you.

The Gandhi family have an illustrious pedigree. They have sacrificed a lot for the nation. But today's generation of Indians are thankless.

The dude is a sophisticated famous Sanghi.

Not a fan of soft Hindutva Congress, but this is his way of playing with you. With words.

@xeuss

Modi if he had had not killed Muslims in 2002?
The answer is NO.

It is that simple, really.

You DO understand he is Rishi, right?

You hit a soft spot there, though.

You will not see a single Indian Muslim celebrating the crash though - hence proving my original point. Not all Indians are celebrating. The issue is religious background, not nationality.

That is a silly remark, I'm sorry, not to hurt your feelings, but that is what it is.

It is not Hindu Indians making the perverted remarks. It is Sanghis, and the mindless middle class that follows them like lobotomised sheep.

Your strong religious views are colouring your thinking and your observation.

So basically in the end you believe the "others" are inept and incompetent and it took 3 wise Persians to do something about the evil that lurks beyond.

These are only the three you know of.

We are a very quiet and a very private community.

Not loud or crass.

But effective. When and where it counts.

These are only the three you know of.

We are a very quiet and a very private community.

Not loud or crass.

But effective. When and where it counts.

nobody denies a Persians gifted talent of propaganda

nobody denies a Persians gifted talent of propaganda

Your innate hatred of all things Persian is noted and recognised for what it is.

But in terms of civilizational people who share that hatred you need to get in on the back of a very long line.

I'll be waiting when your turn comes to do anything about it.

I see that.

Those are definitely a bunch of low-life scum.

That might also be an attempt to elicit angry reactions from our camp in our time of pain (cyber warfare effort).

I wouldn't want to paint an entire nation with the same brush, or respond in the same coin. WE risk stooping to the level of those low-life scum otherwise. This is the point.

For reference: https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/he...o-cheered-plane-crash-in-karachi-2632227.html

Your innate hatred of all things Persian is noted and recognised for what it is.

But in terms of civilizational people who share that hatred you need to get in on the back of a very long line.

I'll be waiting when your turn comes to do anything about it.

you perceive it as hatred. that is your personal battle Doc

Duly noted but don't you think that I am not the only one?
I am checking this thread and will delete all posts which I find irrelevant.

Is the thread to talk about splitting of Pakistan or such? This is crossing a RED LINE.

This thread is about a tragedy and reactions of Indians to it. So all should stick to the topic, and exercise good judgement for the sake of humanity.

They are so much fool that you can’t compare them with rats

in east India there is cyclone and more ppl died there then this crash but not a single wrong word from Pakistani people

this comparison alone tell hindu in India majority is ill minded and lowest of low in human race

Tropical Cyclone Amphan Kills More than 100 People in India

https://weather.com/news/news/2020-05-20-tropical-cyclone-amphan-impacts-india-bangladesh

My advice is keep listening. Let the RSS extremists spew as much venom as possible. The more we learn about their mindset the better prepared we are to counter them.

I see that.

Those are definitely a bunch of low-life scum.

That might also be an attempt to elicit angry reactions from our camp in our time of pain (cyber warfare effort).

I wouldn't want to paint an entire nation with the same brush, or respond in the same coin. WE risk stooping to the level of those low-life scum otherwise. This is the point.

For reference: https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/he...o-cheered-plane-crash-in-karachi-2632227.html

Definitely not. I get to meet quite a lot of Indians at the uni that I work. Both Hindus and Muslims. There is rivalry and disagreements even among those that we don't deem extremists like RSS. However, I would never expect such disgusting behavior from those Indians.

RSS is a very exclusive club of bigots. Extremely racist and hateful. Basically the far-right version in Western countries multiplied by a hundred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom