What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

All the time.

Increasingly it is about getting us back.

On the religion front they are confused. Millennially so.

They want to replace the Hindus.

We will only go back as the Hindus.
Sounds like another recipe for a 1000 cuts
I am also on his Ignore list as I am a Sanghi. His latest puppy dog like admirer is @Shantanu_Left he can ask him from our side
I just assumed he thinks of me as a lower caste person.

All BS. You should ask yourself a simple question. Would these people have voted for Modi if he had had not killed Muslims in 2002?

Everything else is your basic morality trying to make sense of an immoral society.

Why you got angry? This Pakistani poster asked me why did people continue to vote Modi? What do they REALLY see in him? I don't think his reputation as a genocide maniac is the only factor. There are other reasons as well.

To be honest I haven't been able to make one hundred percent sense of the Modi phenomenon. But I think his underclass image is definitely a seller. It's a separate matter that he eats rotis made of cashew flour these days.

Modi happened because all the LOSERS of India somehow got together to say a giant F U to their betters by just choosing one of their own. I see a pattern here: none of these Modi supporters can score with women. Wouldn't you agree there? :smitten:

@xeuss @Joe Shearer @waz

This is a very addictive forum. Must be a real ISI conspiracy. o_O

Pakistanis are sensible and rational people. We are always ready to listen to anyone, even Indians and Israelis, provided they are respectful and genuine.

This is the mehman dari of Pak qawm. We will serve chai to even our enemy if he comes in our home, and give him love and respect.

A Parsi general.and a Parsi bride definitely balkanized Pakistan.

The tank hero of the 1965 war from Poona Horse was also a Parsi. Close family friends.

So basically in the end you believe the "others" are inept and incompetent and it took 3 wise Persians to do something about the evil that lurks beyond.

Pakistanis are sensible and rational people. We are always ready to listen to anyone, even Indians and Israelis, provided they are respectful and genuine.

This is the mehman dari of Pak qawm. We will serve chai to even our enemy if he comes in our home, and give him love and respect.

I told you many times I generally like Pakistanis based on several real interactions. Also on this forum except for 1-2 people with whom I had some panga, most were very nice. And you're truly exceptional. :-)

Now what?

Talking to denizens of the Phantom Zone, are you?

I am just annoyed at him tagging me so frequently. I felt despite being Sanghi he was somewhat a sensible poster.

But there is no such thing sadly called a sensible Sanghi.

Please do find a quote of mine. You said you will.

No Pakistani has ever voted for a homicidal racist lunch mob government in Pakistan ever! ... Fact is India has voted for hate filled terrorist BJP/RSS with over +50% ... Twice.

There are idiots and hate in every nation... But the difference between India and Pakistan is that there are a majority of Hate lynch than in Pakistan.

The Indians celebration of a plane crash in Pakistan is proof of this majority hate from India.

Don't make me laugh.

A keyboard-thug like you has made 100s of such comments this year itself:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/poli...que-for-staging-a-fight.650118/#post-12028284

What are you celebrating there gleefully?....a whole people needing a "spanking"....when their victims over such things have been women and children even.

Simply searching "indian muslim" using your username produces so much more vile celebratory content, its not fit to post here. People can do it and see for themselves. It's not required to even move to Hindu as the search tag.

Besides hypocrite like you already asserted it won't be "even one Pakistani"...got fact-checked now...and now you crawl back to "there are idiots and hate in every nation".

Then your waffle about what you think is some "majority" compared to your exceptionalism-stronk....the one that did unspeakable things all (and ended in a very appropriate result....) because it couldnt accept a Bengali Prime Minister....and then extended that to an entire wing of "short dark rice eating hindu-deep-down" people in your twisted takfiri operation searchlight way.

Yeah give us a break....Go pound sand like the gorilla pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom