What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

I cannot do that in India.

I need my numbers and then we'll rock.

Right now being less in numbers offer you a greater chance of survivability.

Hence the calm in your quarters while there is a storm elsewhere.

You ain't going anywhere from India anytime soon.

It is becoming Republic of Waste Bengal under Dictator for Life Momota Bannerjee which is cheered on by likes of @Joe Shearer . She doesn't attend CM meetings, she refuses permission to central teams for covid work, the CBI had to go to court to even interrogate a corrupt police officer, she is openly inviting Bangladeshis and giving them Aadhaar Card and Voter Card.

I will not be surprised if she loses 2021 election she will refuse to vacate her chair.

Really ? Why would we take those cow pissing cards ?
You idiots blame everything on Pakistan, China , BD and everyone else , but you lot fail to see how miserable you all are with your life in your country .

Right now being less in numbers offer you a greater chance of survivability.

Hence the calm in your quarters while there is a storm elsewhere.

You ain't going anywhere from India anytime soon.

What you say is true for India. And only India. It's a Hindu thing.

In Muslim quarters of the world it's all about the numbers.

Christian too. Though they've successfully transferred the numbers into force multipliers making yours redundant.

What you say is true for India. And only India. It's a Hindu thing.

In Muslim quarters of the world it's all about the numbers.

Christian too. Though they've successfully transferred the numbers into force multipliers making yours redundant.

Talk India. That is all there is in the world for you

This ladies and gentlemen are our progressive secular Indian Hindu neighbors!
It is not like Pakistanis didn't celebrate Mumbai terror attacks, in the very same PDF some Pakistanis were celebrating tropical cyclone in India as if it's some god's punishment. There are assholes on either side but they don't represent a majority view or do they?

I remember in the past when a Chinese plane lost many lives there were many Americans teasing and celebrating and then making mockery of Chinese names. So are Americans also evil and below human? Surely many Indians are not like these tweeter assholes because these people are already totally taken over by hate and evil. Majority of people are normal and some are even really nice. I don't remember reading any people outside China condemn American and English speaker making fun of Chinese loss of life. Seems like everyone only care for their own people. At the very least I can say Chinese don't act this way and whenever there is tragedy all I read is sympathy messages and RIP. Only in the past some Japanese tradegies happen we have read some Chinese give nasty comments. But the difference is China did nothing to USA like Japan did to China so I can totally understand how some Chinese elderly people will curse Japan but to think so many Americans even 10 years ago celebrate and curse China that way is painful. The hate around the world is getting stronger and stronger.

Some people choose to condemn the bad things and focus on good. Others decide to only see bad things and ignore the good in other people. They will become this way like those guys on twitter. Then if you choose to be exactly the same and celebrate tragedy the same way when it happens to them surely one day, where is the difference? I think we are military and political guys so we have maybe more chance of being the angry and focus on bad type. But we should remember this regardless and hopefully stops us from becoming just the same.

Last edited:
Balkanisation of India is likely to begin from Bengal as it remains the most progressive political quarter in the sub continent historically as well
Don't worry, the followers of Shyaama Prasaad Mukherjee will not let Bengal seperate. Google him and find out what he did in Kashmir.

Likes of @Joe Shearer will rejoice at this. Uska bas chale to he will gift Kashmir to Pakistan just to earn a few likes and positive ratings. He is probably the only Indian I know on PDF who positively loves the attention Pakistanis give him.

As of Waste Bengal Ask him, he will confirm all things in my post as well as justify them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom