What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

I want to make it plain that no decent Indian has anything but the deepest regret and sympathy at this hour of tragedy. We have nothing to do with the kind of low-life who have come out with such incredibly inhuman messages.

It's always the scumbag underbelly of society which does such things. Unfortunately when you have a country of 1.5 billion that segment of society is going to be quite large in real terms and therefore appear quite prominent on social media etc. Besides they're enabled right now and emboldened by those in power.

Wow such an enlightened thought.

BTW you come from a land of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and Swami Vivekanand. Unfortunately the bengallies these days have forgotten them and so lol salaam and joi momota

There are quite a few enlightened folks like that in India.
many of them are quite eloquent, unfortunately their brain is damaged from the filth they believe in.

Not their fault though, they were brought up on books written by morons like Romilla Thapar & Irfan Habib.
An asylum would be the best place for these enlightened folks, not that there is any hope of them being cured but to keep rest of the world safe from the bile they spew out.

Hi,

I will update this page since this is an evolving issue in India...

eynodhzueautxne-jpeg.634799

'Heartbreaking': Pakistanis on Twitter Complain About Indians Who Cheered Plane Crash in Karachi

Amid heartfelt messages, there were some comments which joked about the crash.
UPDATED ON: MAY 22, 2020, 6:33 PM IST
News18.com
A man helps injured victims after a Pakistan International Airlines flight crashed in a residential neighbourhood in Karachi on May 22, 2020. - A Pakistan passenger plane with more than 100 people believed to be on board crashed in the southern city of Karachi on May 22, the country's aviation authority said. (Photo by Asif HASSAN / AFP)
1590147663_pakistan-plane-crash-8-e1590147741809.jpg

On Friday, a passenger plane belonging to the state-run airline Pakistani International Airlines has crashed near the southern port city of Karachi. According to reports, the plane was carrying 99 passengers and 8 crew members. No survivors have been reported.

Witnesses reports suggest that the Airbus A320 did try to land two or three times before crashing in a residential area near Jinnah International Airport. The area the plane crashed into is known as Model Colony and is heavily congested.

Advertisement
A resident of the area, Abdul Rahman, said he saw the aircraft circle at least three times, appearing to try to land at the airport before it crashed into several houses.

However, what was more shocking was the reactions of some Indian citizens who seemed apparently happy about Pakistan's tragic loss. Amid heartfelt messages, there were some comments which joked about the crash; some Indians even blatantly went on to say that they were happy this happened.

This left the Pakistanis feeling utterly disgusted and shocked at how their fellow human beings could find it in them to rejoice in the aftermath of such a horrific tragedy. While some called it "sick" others felt it was plain sadistic.

News link: https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/he...o-cheered-plane-crash-in-karachi-2632227.html
shamesless pathetic indian dogs

Yes please... Please show me a single quote from me celebrating an actual Indian tragedy that killed civilians... Please do. Challenge accepted.

First you admit the others are Pakistanis (calling for terrorist attacks on Indian cities here and hitting thanks) ...since you said "all pakistanis"....and that you are thus wrong already just from that (no need to go to twitter).

Then I will go looking for your specific quotes said by you....if you want to be further in the wrong.

Bangal Banega Pakistan
It is becoming Republic of Waste Bengal under Dictator for Life Momota Bannerjee which is cheered on by likes of @Joe Shearer . She doesn't attend CM meetings, she refuses permission to central teams for covid work, the CBI had to go to court to even interrogate a corrupt police officer, she is openly inviting Bangladeshis and giving them Aadhaar Card and Voter Card.

I will not be surprised if she loses 2021 election she will refuse to vacate her chair.

First you admit the others are Pakistanis (calling for terrorist attacks on Indian cities here and hitting thanks) ...since you said "all pakistanis"....and that you are thus wrong already just from that (no need to go to twitter).

Then I will go looking for your specific quotes said by you....if you want to be further in the wrong.

Please do find a quote of mine. You said you will.

No Pakistani has ever voted for a homicidal racist lunch mob government in Pakistan ever! ... Fact is India has voted for hate filled terrorist BJP/RSS with over +50% ... Twice.

There are idiots and hate in every nation... But the difference between India and Pakistan is that there are a majority of Hate lynch than in Pakistan.

The Indians celebration of a plane crash in Pakistan is proof of this majority hate from India.

It is becoming Republic of Waste Bengal under Dictator for Life Momota Bannerjee which is cheered on by likes of @Joe Shearer . She doesn't attend CM meetings, she refuses permission to central teams for covid work, the CBI had to go to court to even interrogate a corrupt police officer, she is openly inviting Bangladeshis and giving them Aadhaar Card and Voter Card.

I will not be surprised if she loses 2021 election she will refuse to vacate her chair.

Balkanisation of India is likely to begin from Bengal as it remains the most progressive political quarter in the sub continent historically as well

Back
Top Bottom