What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Likes of @Joe Shearer will rejoice at this. Ask him, he will confirm all things in my post as well as justify them.

He has put me on the ignore list.

Make a thread to draw his attention. You may very well be correct in assuming his pleasure in this

Do Iranians talk Iran with you?

All the time.

Increasingly it is about getting us back.

On the religion front they are confused. Millennially so.

They want to replace the Hindus.

We will only go back as the Hindus.

He has put me on the ignore list.

Make a thread to draw his attention. You may very well be correct in assuming his pleasure in this
I am also on his Ignore list as I am a Sanghi. His latest puppy dog like admirer is @Shantanu_Left he can ask him from our side

Don't worry, the followers of Shyaama Prasaad Mukherjee will not let Bengal seperate. Google him and find out what he did in Kashmir.

Likes of @Joe Shearer will rejoice at this. Uska bas chale to he will gift Kashmir to Pakistan just to earn a few likes and positive ratings. He is probably the only Indian I know on PDF who positively loves the attention Pakistanis give him.

As of Waste Bengal Ask him, he will confirm all things in my post as well as justify them.

Probably the first time we agree.

Please do find a quote of mine. You said you will.

No Pakistani has ever voted for a homicidal racist lunch mob government in Pakistan ever! ... Fact is India has voted for hate filled terrorist BJP/RSS with over +50% ... Twice.

There are idiots and hate in every nation... But the difference between India and Pakistan is that there are a majority of Hate lynch than in Pakistan.

The Indians celebration of a plane crash in Pakistan is proof of this majority hate from India.

Honestly, making accusations like this should be a ban.

I hope mods see this and take action.

Check out their profile pics bro and you'll understand everything. They'll never amount to anything in real life and wouldn't utter a word in public. But then that's trolls in general.

When I find these racist islamophobic posts on social media, this is exactly what I do.

Looking at their beastly, inhuman countenance is somehow comforting.

Like, man I would commit suicide if I looked that hideous. :rofl:

All the time.

Ummm, so Parsis are Hindus??

It reminds me of the joke that Parsis are Gujju Baniyas with some cultural differences.

Ummm, so Parsis are Hindus??

It reminds me of the joke that Parsis are Gujju Baniyas with some cultural differences.

Parsis are the Param Hindu.

This is not me.

This is a very dear now departed RSS ideologue from Prabhat Road in Poona.

All the time.

The Hindus in general don't have a problem with Parsees. There may be some exceptions but I am speaking in general.

You are a model minority. I remember reading a story. Parsees first came to Gujarat. They went to the king and asked for asylum. The king showed them a bowl full of milk "This is my kingdom and it is full. I don't have place for you."

The parsees put some sugar in the bowl. "We will assimilate in your kingdom and sweeten it. "

The king was impressed and allowed them refuge

Amongst the 10 billion Indians out there, there are truely some with basic manners who don't hate monotheistic religions. I know some nice Indian guys here in Munich (Sikhs and Hindus). But they are just anecdotal evidence and a tiny educated minority not worth mentioning in this discussion.

But the problem is the majority with internet access tells another story. And some are just out there for virtue signalling. I checked social media comments few hours ago and even saw a comment of an Indian I knew from university time I helped finding an internship liking an article about the crash with a "Smile" emoji on Facebook.

Hinduism and Islam are not compatible. This Hindu-Muslim Bhai Bhai BS is a toxic leftist pipe dream. Peace can only be reached if we don't interfere in each others matters. Be nice to your Muslim population and don't demand from them to become Semi Hindus. And stick to your way of life and we stick to ours.

This is exactly what we experienced during partition. We fed, educated, and found jobs for these people, but when 1947 happened, they forgot everything.

The necessity of Pakistan is proven by this fact alone. It would have come regardless, but alot of bloodshed was avoided due to Quaid's foresight.

The Hindus in general don't have a problem with Parsees. There may be some exceptions but I am speaking in general.

You are a model minority. I remember reading a story. Parsees first came to Gujarat. They went to the king and asked for asylum. The king showed them a bowl full of milk "This is my kingdom and it is full. I don't have place for you."

The parsees put some sugar in the bowl. "We will assimilate in your kingdom and sweeten it. "

The king was impressed and allowed them refuge

Good.

We have no problem with Hindus either.

Back
Top Bottom