What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Annotation 2020-05-22 173941.jpg

Yeh dekho, yeh dekho, this is standard response from pakistan.

If we express condolence, it is Moo par RAM RAM...

If we express jubilation, then it is inhuman

If you think we are your enemies, then why do this 'rona dhona' on what Indians say in the first place??
Firstly the inhuman behavior of Indian nation is fault of this very same bigot who is acting nice on borrowed words.
Its the policy of this government to initiate hatred through media and even for the first time, courts are tried to be controlled.
The poor indian people aren't at any fault if they hate us, I still have my love and respect for them and condolences for the hatred and inhumaness the have been fed by warmongerers...
So when warmongerers wear white, they deserves to be spitted on and nothing less.

What do you expect from these fucktards. And why do we care what they say.? They all eat cow dung and shit is gonna come out of their mouth.

No... Pakistani will never rejoice or celebrate the death of any civilians anywhere including India.

Plenty in this here forum, including you (want to play "dig up posts?")....some are pretty recent.

This is the same game you (and some others here) revel in just like the gorilla in your DP.

We had another one just very recently, in this very forum saying cyclone amphan was "allah's wrath" on India+Bangladesh....and such a thought occurred to him in your holy month too. Mods deleted it now, thankfully...but @Gibbs and some others saw it.

And many more have called for all kind of attacks on big cities of India, just recently....again (mostly) deleted by mods. But you can still get the gist of it from the OP post left up:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/majo...an-and-north-waziristan.665214/#post-12308904

"but every major Indian City" (and 14 likes to show for it).

and 14 more likes (incl from 1 member i formerly respected) for this one later:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/two-...-central-kashmir-attack.667334/#post-12344952

"Also inside Indian cities like Mumbai"

That too as though there is not one iota in recent history of anything like that originating from your country like that towards Mumbai.

Really its all here, no need to go to twitter to see more of it from your side..whenever any calamity strikes innocents in India....or one of you feel need for some vengeance over something happening in your country.

Should we then extend all of these people to be the total complete reality of your group?...like you assert on ours (clumsily...because I know good+proper Pakistani members here do not fall for it)

I should relook at my response w.r.t how I defended majority of muslims after 9/11 too? Or simply back then should have said look at those crowds celebrating 9/11 in "those countries" as the media was full on showing it too? The depraved speak for all of you? If they don't why do the depraved on our side speak for all of us?

Last edited:
Plenty in this here forum, including you (want to play "dig up posts?")....some are pretty recent.

Morally depraved hypocrite you are....this is the game you (and some others here) revel in just like the gorilla in your DP.

We had another one just very recently, in this very forum saying cyclone amphan was "allah's wrath" on India+Bangladesh....and such a thought occurred to him in your holy month too. Mods deleted it now, thankfully...but @Gibbs and some others saw it.

And many more have called for all kind of attacks on big cities of India, just recently....again (mostly) deleted by mods. But you can still get the gist of it from the OP post left up:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/majo...an-and-north-waziristan.665214/#post-12308904

"but every major Indian City" (and 14 likes to show for it) incl a mod.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/two-...-central-kashmir-attack.667334/#post-12344952

That too as though there is not one iota in recent history of anything like that originating from your country like that towards Mumbai.

Really its all here, no need to go to twitter to see more of it from your side..whenever any calamity strikes innocents in India....or one of you feel need for some vengeance over something happening in your country.

Should we then extend all of these people to be the total complete reality of your group?...like you assert on ours (clumsily...because I know good+proper Pakistani members here do not fall for it)

I should relook at my response w.r.t how I defended majority of muslims after 9/11 too? Or simply back then should have said look at those crowds celebrating 9/11 in "those countries" as the media was full on showing it too? The depraved speak for all of you? If they don't why do the depraved on our side speak for all of us?

Exactly the same hypocrisy i pointed out in my very first post on this thread. The dead bodies from the accident arent even picked up and this guy is busy using the tradegy to spread his own hatred of indians.

No need to fake sympathy when there is none.
It's better to show our true colors to each other than to hide in cowardice and backstab.

Very true, better overt hate than hiding hate like in US.

It's better to show our true colors to each other than to hide in cowardice and backstab.

You mean you have no sympathy for the people who died in the accident?

You mean you have no sympathy for the people who died in the accident?

We dont want any sympathy from indians. Its good that they are showing their true colors and laughing at our dead.

We appreciate it.

You need to be low life scum, that too at a very different level to "celebrate" such incident.

This also highlights how much venom these people possess for us, who are not only Muslims but also Pakistani's.

Seriously speechless on this shameless act of Indians. They're proving again, that hate is bigger than humanity.

Dude they are Endians for a reason

ALL the more reason to ban EVERY indian from PDF.

no dude.... at least when they show up here they get a thorough spanking..

some times I wonder whether they actually enjoy it ...:what:

We know your true colors... please continue to behave like good rss Hindus we would not have it any other way.

this “aman kee Asha” non sense intiated about by characters such as Nawaz sharif and the idea was bought in by some deluded Pakistanis has been constantly making dents.... indian movie viewership has been on steady constant decline since the arrival of modi ... we love this guy. Couldn’t have wished for a better useful idiot

A Modi-worshipping backwoodsman from the hills. He has nothing to do with Bengal or Bengalis, for which mercy we are thankful.
Wow such an enlightened thought.

BTW you come from a land of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and Swami Vivekanand. Unfortunately the bengallies these days have forgotten them and so lol salaam and joi momota

This is the same game you (and some others here) revel in just like the gorilla in your DP.

"but every major Indian City" (and 14 likes to show for it).

I agree that the depraved on either side do not speak for all citizens of a nation. However, you and other Indians are drawing false equivalencies on this thread. Terrorism is an act of man, designed with a certain intent - that intent may be justified subjectively or not justified subjectively, hence the "means justifying the end" may by extension be justifiable or not justifiable - again subjectively (freedom fighter vs terrorist etc). India believes sponsorship of BLA or other organisations who are internationally recognised terrorist groups is justified for Indian interests because of this "end justifying the means" argument. Fair enough. Leave emotion aside and every nation will act in its interests. This is a man-made paradigm and therefore the cost of such an approach (keep in mind Hindustan has used terror many times against Pakistani civilians, not least during the 1971 war in east Pakistan) must be elevated by the victims of said terrorism/freedom fighting in order to give the perpetrators a new cost-benefit calculation to consider before embarking on such business ventures in the future. Now this line of argument is entirely inadmissible in the face of sheer random events that befall innocent civilians anywhere in the world. There is no question that countless uneducated (and perhaps educated - but that's a different debate) Indians revel in random calamities befalling innocent Pakistani civilians. We remember the Indian news stations speaking of "Pakistan marega corona ki maut" or words thereabouts, no longer visible on Twitter btw.

So, let's not indulge ourselves with contrived analogy between terrorism and random accidents/acts of nature that affect innocent civilians. It is simply not relevant to this argument.

It has been an eye opener. We knew hate existed. We also knew the hate is intense. What we still underestimated was that hate might take a backseat in moments of suffering. It did not. It has been an eye opener. A moment of bitter truth. Every Pakistani should learn from this moment.

Back
Top Bottom