What's new

Meant social media, not journalism: Sushil Kumar Shinde after shocker on 'crushing media'

@Parul @SpArK @JanjaWeed

We are on Constant watch of IB for anti-congress activity.....

I am switching my allegiance to Congress camp as i don't want to end up in a concentration camp :cray:

@Bhai Zakir bhai apni sharan mey lele mujhey.....agey sey yeh galti nhi hogi........Owl baba for PM :tup:

P.S. Also let me know how do i get the e-nrega funds?

Baccha u can criticize or oppose anyone its free country but no one should use abuses, personal attacks, fake propogenda like calling Mahatma Gandhi mulla or nehru ill words. And the same is for all of us as we never give abuses to modi or fake propogenda.

When 2 girls can be arrested for posting against bal thakery (1 have posted comment and other liked it) the law should be applied equally for all these facebook, youtube kids have no knowledge and step down to very sick and low level of personal attacks, dirty abuses and fake propogenda.

Govt. Of India should make it mandatory for everyone to use real name, telephone numbers, email while registering for forums or email. And track people through phone numbers.

The kids who uses social platform for lies, propogenda, abuses should be banned from govt. education institutes, loans and other govt. facilities as they are social criminals or made them pay huge money as penalty.

These kids need spanking so that they start behave with decency.

Last edited:
And he thinks crushing social media is acceptable, what a stupid clarification. :hitwall:

Baccha u can criticize or oppose anyone its free country but no one should use abuses, personal attacks, fake propogenda like calling Mahatma Gandhi mulla or nehru ill words. And the same is for all of us as we never give abuses to modi or fake propogenda.

When 2 girls can be arrested for posting against bal thakery (1 have posted comment and other liked it) the law should be applied equally for all these facebook, youtube kids have no knowledge and step down to very sick and low level of personal attacks, dirty abuses and fake propogenda.

Govt. Of India should make it mandatory for everyone to use real name, telephone numbers, email while registering for forums or email. And track people through phone numbers.

The kids who uses social platform for lies, propogenda, abuses should be banned from govt. education institutes, loans and other govt. facilities as they are social criminals or made them pay huge money as penalty.

These kids need spanking so that they start behave with decency.

India is not China, never will be.

Last edited:
@Parul @SpArK @JanjaWeed

We are on Constant watch of IB for anti-congress activity.....

I am switching my allegiance to Congress camp as i don't want to end up in a concentration camp :cray:

@Bhai Zakir bhai apni sharan mey lele mujhey.....agey sey yeh galti nhi hogi........Owl baba for PM :tup:

P.S. Also let me know how do i get the e-nrega funds?

Jo bhi karna hai.. abhi karna padega! waqt jaldi se nikal raha hai Shinde ki haat se!

This is called a foot in the mouth disease - all the pappu's have it.

Back
Top Bottom