What's new

Indians, Do You Hold Any Moral Grounds.

Where have been you my friend...

72781216_10157139936512663_3567736922270859264_n.png

73297512_10157138208507663_9053462117012733952_n.png

73322483_10157137907277663_5991037318411059200_n.png

How India chooses to respond is upto them. Army establishment in this country has its citizens respect and belief. They have served the country well for 60+ years and haven't once given us a reason to mistrust them.

Perhaps its not the same in Pakistan which is why after every action from their side or India's side. First plan of action for them is to pacify their awam with photo and video Ops.

Feeling scared makes you people post against yourself it seems :rofl:... keep it moving:cuckoo:

He's a known India hater. I could dig up many foreign Pakistanis who posts against Pakistan too but what would that do? I'm not here to do lazy debates by posting laughing emojis.

We in India believe our COAS and we believe they destroyed terror launch pads. India has had a longstanding reputation as a peaceful country, but it is not a country that will sit idle while some elements assume they can get away with terrorism. There is a severe cost to proxy wars now.

Believe what you want, your cowardly army attacks civilians end of story and people saw that today. Where's the press in Jammu and Kashmir, oh wait bad question to ask.
Yes you are right about that severe cost, you just paid it by losing your more men in the recent engagement.

Whataboutthis, whataboutthat, whataboutModi, whataboutDoval....

I asked this thread a very simple question : Who are these folks? Which country, ambassador, consul-general, defence attache, anything?

Clearly , nobody here knows. Least of all, you.
THIS is not Bollywood kid these diplomats are from EU/USA and all over the world @Telescopic Sight

Your country has also lied to you about this "first condition" thing. Let me tell you that

What does this UN document mean then, explain to me?

Okikfg0.jpg

yKwld1r.jpg

http://unscr.com/en/resolutions/doc/47

Since you like international media so much, reactions to this, pretty please? :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/19/world/asia/pakistan-kashmir-independence.html

XuHmuwj.jpg

Believe what you want, your cowardly army attacks civilians end of story and people saw that today.
Yes we do believe Pakistanis believe their ISPR version. and honestly that is only good for us.

Because if Pakistan acknowledged that India did indeed decimate terror launch pads, a) it will expose their war on terror rhetoric and b) citizens will crave for a strong response. Which they don't want to do.

As far as India is concerned. We bombed terror launch pads and sent some very bad people to hell. What ISPR thinks of it doesn't concern us.

Yes we do believe Pakistanis believe their ISPR version. and honestly that is only good for us.

Because if Pakistan acknowledged that India did indeed decimate terror launch pads, a) it will expose their war on terror rhetoric and b) citizens will crave for a strong response. Which they don't want to do.

As far as India is concerned. We bombed terror launch pads and sent some very bad people to hell. What ISPR thinks of it doesn't concern us.

Pakistan isn't going to acknowledge your fallacies, the same fallacies which churned out the F-16 story, the hordes of terrorists killed at Balakot, and other assorted nonsense.

You bombed innocent people yesterday and the only bad people sent to hell were your piece of $hit soldiers. As long as more of yours died that's what concerns us.

27/02/2019 says otherwise about our willingness to respond............that is reality......:azn:

Pakistan isn't going to acknowledge your fallacies

But we aren't looking to make Pakistan acknowledge anything. We did what we wanted to do. Proof is what Pakistan public need and ISPR is obliging them. And like I said before, for us that is nothing but a Photo op.

Oh Jazbati, you are now answering few rudimentary.

As per your COAS claims, can you back those with some solid proofs?

Pakistan has shown the world that your COAS's claim is false (you can find many proofs and videos to back it).

If you have destroyed "terror launch pads", than what the harm in sharing the targeted location?

Oh Jazbati, you are now answering few rudimentary.

As per your COAS claims, can you back those with some solid proofs?

Pakistan has shown the world that your COAS's claim is false (you can find many proofs and videos to back it).

If you have destroyed "terror launch pads", than what the harm in sharing the targeted location?

I already responded about this earlier..

How India chooses to respond is upto them. Army establishment in this country has its citizens respect and belief. They have served the country well for 60+ years and haven't once given us a reason to mistrust them.

Perhaps its not the same in Pakistan which is why after every action from their side or India's side. First plan of action for them is to pacify their awam with photo and video Ops.

Indians believe their army, we haven't asked for proofs. And they certainly aren't there to appease Pakistan's public.

But we aren't looking to make Pakistan acknowledge anything. We did what we wanted to do. Proof is what Pakistan public need and ISPR is obliging them. And like I said before, for us that is nothing but a Photo op.

A bit like how you indians also claimed to have exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16............:lol:

@waz @Dubious

Time to deal with this troll. He is spreading propaganda with 0 proof. Ruining many threads.

So you believe on everything, which your COAS says, seriously?

Our ISPR provides proves so that nobody can question their actions.

What so difficult in it to understand?

Back
Top Bottom