What's new

Indians, Do You Hold Any Moral Grounds.

People on both side of border doesn't give a sh!t to each others narrative (unfortunately).
It is only to be seen what did Gen Gafoor achieved diplomatically by this.

But what matters is the TRUTH!...........:azn:...........something which alien to certain peoples...........:azn:

Reality check - this is yesterday -

The diplomats will of course report it back. Will their countries say anything against India?
So the word "world" only consists of US for India? Good to know.
US pressing has come down to twitter tweets now. But in reality i havent seen the government of US asking Pakistan to do more now.......are they?

So the word "world" only consists of US for India? Good to know.
US pressing has come down to twitter tweets now. But in reality i havent seen the government of US asking Pakistan to do more now.......are they?
This is the official account of a US Govt department. US, UK, Russia, France, China - who else matters? You taking a Bosnian diplomat to the LoC is going to make an iota of a difference?

Last edited:
We decided that morals were wasted on Pakistan after they did Kargil.

So where exactly is UK, RUSSIA France & China pressing Pakistan?
Adding to my original post here from Uncle SAM
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/544767-us-voices-kashmir-concern-as-lawmakers-raise-tone-on-india
Since Indians like to quote USA all the time.
Yes "concern" has been expressed by many including many Indians. Has any power worth its salt condemned India? Has any country except Pak and some of its perennial allies asked India to even consider revoking Article 370? Where is UK, France, Russia?

well it’s natural..when it comes to dealing with ignorant endians..you don’t need to put too much pressure on your brains.
Good.

Indian Morals, ethics , shame and dignity died with Democracy .

Back
Top Bottom