What's new

Indians, Do You Hold Any Moral Grounds.

so you keep the air space close for more then a month, then don't let any journalist visit the site for another 2 months, then suddenly after hell lots of months in between you wake up and say hey you all "come visit us", do you see the problem here?
Journalist were allowed to visit the site. They weren't allowed to enter the building. The objective was to refute the claim of bombing the building.

I asked this thread a very simple question : Who are these folks? Which country, ambassador, consul-general, defence attache, anything?

Clearly , nobody here knows. Least of all, you.

Read the respective threads and there are details available. Have some moral to discuss in manners instead of taking jibe which doesn't seems to be the forte with you. You are the one who wants to know so you have the responsibility to seek information by your own search. What I am interested in is that Indian envoy gone dead, abandoned own Bipin to support his claim in regard to undertake a visit to the claim site of camps. That is it. Wasn't you that brought Indian Dances into discussion so I was merely referring to some facts to make you realize as what is called dancing in background.

For us this is nothing but a photo op stunt.

Why is it hard for you guys to simply understand that like you lap up everything ISPR tells you as gospel of truth.

We in India believe our COAS and we believe they destroyed terror launch pads. India has had a longstanding reputation as a peaceful country, but it is not a country that will sit idle while some elements assume they can get away with terrorism. There is a severe cost to proxy wars now.

Where have been you my friend...

72781216_10157139936512663_3567736922270859264_n.png

73297512_10157138208507663_9053462117012733952_n.png

73322483_10157137907277663_5991037318411059200_n.png

Laughing is easy. refuting with facts isn't.

Guess which country has issues with both neighbours? Which initiated 3 wars? Which keeps harping on about using nuclear weapons? Which wants UN to intervene but not follow the very first step of UN resolution?

I don't expect a proper response. because posting laughing emojis is easy.

I will repeat, i'm surprised at the people who are surprised at Indian lies.
We are not Saudi Arabia, that we can afford a missile daily.
Ask the people, who loose their houses, kids, business.

For us this is nothing but a photo op stunt.

Why is it hard for you guys to simply understand that like you lap up everything ISPR tells you as gospel of truth.

We in India believe our COAS and we believe they destroyed terror launch pads. India has had a longstanding reputation as a peaceful country, but it is not a country that will sit idle while some elements assume they can get away with terrorism. There is a severe cost to proxy wars now.

By this token India should be the one who needs to be worried.

As per your COAS claims, can you back those with some solid proofs? Because Pakistan has shown the world that your COAS's claim is false (you can find many proofs and videos to back it within this thread). If you have destroyed "terror launch pads", than what the harm in sharing the targeted location?

Last edited:
Were American and UK ambassadors there as well?

Guess which country has issues with both neighbours? Which initiated 3 wars? Which keeps harping on about using nuclear weapons? Which wants UN to intervene but not follow the very first step of UN resolution?

All the above you have listed, you have 0 evidence for. Just got air and conjecture.......:lol:

First of all you indians shouldn't use the word "Facts"

It is simply not meant for you

Secondly lets guess the country that invaded (militarily)following territories:

1. Kashmir
2. Hyderabad
3. Sikkim
4. Goa
5. East Pakistan

And now guess which country fought full fledged wars with at least 2 of its major neighbors

We all know the answer here

Which keeps harping on about using nuclear weapons?

Which wants UN to intervene but not follow the very first step of UN resolution?

Not Pakistan at least.

Your country has also lied to you about this "first condition" thing. Let me tell you that

Back
Top Bottom