What's new

Indians Be Like ''Kala Kata'' In a Cotton Field !

This one with a soldier trying to get inside the bunker...
Always a pleasure to burst Bharti bubble....this is what you are fed and thrive on.

1605280570244.png

Last edited:
The defeated and desperate Indian Army released this video of an allegedly missile strike on a Pakistan Army bunker.
These kind of incidents are nothing unusual on LOC, however notice the missile is travelling from left to right, portraying the Indian Army positions to be on the left side from where the missile must have been fired from. So that can only mean that the right side is Pakistani area of LOC or wherever. Ironically the allegedly Indian drone capturing the footage from Pakistani side...... that too in broad day light. This is even more astonishing than other videos where the camera is positioned right under the bunkers. If Indians can get so close to a Pakistani bunker they might as well be raiding it and bring back some Pakistani soldiers to prove their worth.
In all earnest, with these staged attacks, the Indians stand as exposed as a ''Kala Kata'' in a Cotton Field.

You can change this left to right in Adobe or Camtasia. No problem.

In a full blown war we take away half your land and make your generals beg to us for mercy :angel:
View attachment 688026
Pakis must think they are some superpower in their fantasies that we can't destroy their one bunker how delusional can you get:lol: wake up! You are a weak nation!
Pajeet have no other joy except run back to 1971 to save their dark skinny backsides.
I guess Chinese must have CLUBBED you out of senses.

Sure we didn't destroy any of your bunkers if that suits you very well, less pak people believe less actions corrupt pak gov and army takes and more we can keep on blowing up :angel: you get your sleep we get to target practice win win
Abhi is sleeping well .... what about IAF they sleeping well after killing 6 of their own and shooting an MI 171 ... whatever helps you sleep at night

Pakistan's hesitant nature towards Siachen is borderline suicidal and a sign of weakness rather than effort for peace.

The Indian war machine is too invested in her nefarious designs for Pakistan and can only be answered by tactical strategy of offensive deterrence.

It is imperative that Pakistan takes this decade of chances.

Windy, Post it on Twitter as well.

I am not too happy with deaths. Even a terrorist is usually a poor guy trying to kill to get some money for his family.

The people who play Chess are at the top.
Dude see how people twist stories for their vested interests, it doesn't take an expert to conclude that when there is a firefight going on, how do you have time or opportunity to deploy drones and cameras in all the ideal positions.....just mind games my friend.

Dude see how people twist stories for their vested interests, it doesn't take an expert to conclude that when there is a firefight going on, how do you have time or opportunity to deploy drones and cameras in all the ideal positions.....just mind games my friend.

Totally agree with you. With one false post, the credibility goes for a toss.

In a full blown war we take away half your land and make your generals beg to us for mercy :angel:
View attachment 688026
Pakis must think they are some superpower in their fantasies that we can't destroy their one bunker how delusional can you get:lol: wake up! You are a weak nation!
This really tought us a lesson, that we started to deal India in the language that you guys understand.

Last edited:
Pajeet have no other joy except run back to 1971 to save their dark skinny backsides.
I guess Chinese must have CLUBBED you out of senses.
Abhi is sleeping well .... what about IAF they sleeping well after killing 6 of their own and shooting an MI 171 ... whatever helps you sleep at night
90k pows we took along with half your land quite a victory ain't it? I like to quote it cause I know it makes you guys burn like hot samosas and get your pride down to dust no matter how much you deny it:devil:
Also quite becoming of Pakistanis to celebrate a downing of an officer in your own territory in an aging platform like you have won a war, what else you got anyways:lol: not to mention your scared top brass decided to return him pronto
This really tought us lesson, that we started to deal India in the language is you guys understand.
And What language was that? Loosing in siachen and kargil? And then they say we can't bomb a damn bunker

90k pows we took along with half your land quite a victory ain't it? I like to quote it cause I know it makes you guys burn like hot samosas and get your pride down to dust no matter how much you deny it:devil:
Also quite becoming of Pakistanis to celebrate a downing of an officer in your own territory in an aging platform like you have won a war, what else you got anyways:lol: not to mention your scared top brass decided to return him pronto

And What language was that? Loosing in siachen and kargil? And then they say we can't bomb a damn bunker
the last resort of you indians

this is what you history and geography teacher told you ? half of the land :rofl:

EAST pakistan was 4 times smaller then west pakistan kid . and its far away then iraq and russia from our country

bangladesh 148,460 km
pakistan 881,913 km2

Since you creatures have no other joy except to quote what happened even before you were born, why not go back a little further and look up 1965 or how we carved Pakistan out of India.
Unlike you drama queens who faked a strike in middle of the night , we hit you in broad day light,
All you could do was cry to daddy America and wave the stick we hammered you with.
It doesn't surprise me that you talk big on a Pakistani forum since you losers don't have a voice anywhere.
And ask your top brass, why they refused to fly to Delhi from IOK on 27th Feb.....

View attachment 688026
why go 50 years ago this is from last year

1605284066698.png

1605284094384.png

1605284052383.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom