What's new

Indians bashed and thrashed by Pakistanis in their Show

Indians are trying to push Pakistan as a projection of power. Unfortunate they think that will happen.

If this was any other show, I'd say that all the guests weren't so well behaved.

But this being Arnab Goswami's show... the Pakistani panel handled him well.
I've seen the way he runs his shows regarding Pakistan.

If this was any other show, I'd say that all the guests weren't so well heaved.

But this being Arnab Goswami's show... the Pakistani panel handled him well.
I've seen the way he runs his shows regarding Pakistan.

Yes sir I have seen his shows and first time he was completely taken out and didn't knew what to do

Yes sir I have seen his shows and first time he was completely taken out and didn't knew what to do

Other times I've seen his shows, he runs them like a propaganda film.

First he announces a scenario for all guests of each panel to hear, he sets it up like a Bollywood film. One BS fest after the other.
Then he cherry picks areas of discussion and cherry picks questions to launch at his Pakistani panel.

And IF the Pakistani panel rebut, he ignores and presses on that rhetorical question. If they answer the questions properly he often ignores them, interrupts them quite rudely or moves on. While his Indian panel sit back answer the questions that suit them very well, and shout and rave as the Pakistani panel try and answer.

A very unprofessional show he runs, it's just a big propaganda machine.

So in this case, the Pakistani panel handled him well, I don't see any other way for them to handle him.

There is no end to his talent :rofl::rofl: it's pretty evident this anchor has no self respect for himself or his country.That's how far Endians are from reality..Bollywood seems to have large impact on every corner of Endia.!

Funny clip:) Arnab Goswami really likes to get under the skin of his guests. Good to see the favour being returned to him.

Typical Pakistani methodology to cherry pick 6 minutes from a 45 minute show into a separate clip to change the tone of the whole show. Fake pictures/videos have become a hallmark of Pakistan lately..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats' what Pakistani Demagogy has been about always... 6 plus decades they still do cherry picking to justify themselves.

Typical Pakistani methodology to cherry pick 6 minutes from a 45 minute show into a separate clip to change the tone of the whole show. Fake pictures/videos have become a hallmark of Pakistan lately..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom