What's new

Indians are either going to Pakistan or jumping into Sea!!! :D

Indians what will you do after 2014 elections?

• Jump Into Sea

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • Go to Pakistan

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
Armstrong said:
The word is mugwump -

MUGWUMP!!!
Phaaaiiinneeee??? 8-)
I did type mugwump but got confused between V and W.:(
But my decision is still the same I wont vote till I find the right candidate.You can not force me:bunny:

Armstrong said:
paindoo !
Apsoooooooooo :p:

MUGWUMP!!!
Phaaaiiinneeee??? 8-)
I did type mugwump but got confused between V and W.:(
But my decision is still the same I wont vote till I find the right candidate.You can not force me:bunny:

Apsoooooooooo :p:

Its alright ! English isn't your First, Second or even Third Language; in fact your English was so terrible before I taught you to speak the King's Language properly that you used to greet people as 'How do you does ?' :lol:

Its alright ! English isn't your First, Second or even Third Language; in fact your English was so terrible before I taught you to speak the King's Language properly that you used to greet people as 'How do you does ?' :lol:
Okay i was a tad derelict when I posted "mugvump". But I am still sophrosyne sire.:agree:
But you'd to make a mountain out of a molehill and had to make my post look risible...not done :nono:

Now dont try to circumvent this topic.
I know you're a pesky lil lemming who loves to carp. :devil:

Who needs a real country when we have cyber world to rule. I am waiting for the day when we can all plug into the world like in Matrix. I have even made a chick in a red dress for my own recreation. :D

:wave:

And what's that in the bolded part? You Adharmi!:angry:

Ship @Sidak over and i care not what y'all do. :lol:

You are needed to look into this @Kaal123 guy. Been spamming for three days now. Aur tumhe Sidak ki padi hai.:whistle:

Ship @Sidak over and i care not what y'all do. :lol:

Hum Apna Mulk chad kay kahi shift/ship nahi hone wale.
India.gif
Though, I would love to visit Nankana Sahib Ji in near future. That is why I voted for Pakistan option in Poll.... o_O

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom