What's new

Indians are either going to Pakistan or jumping into Sea!!! :D

Indians what will you do after 2014 elections?

• Jump Into Sea

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • Go to Pakistan

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
Did you just call me a Donkey ? :mad:
:agree::agree::agree:
:disagree::disagree::disagree:
Sorry miel!! :P

This is not your chit-chat thread ok :angry:

we are all talking about some serious stuff here :angry:
this must be a joke. :coffee:
I thought this thread was posted in member's club, unfortunately it was posted in topical forums.And I was brought here by @Armstrong and one of the mods.
Next time onwards I will refrain from coming to your threads and that should make you happy. :coffee:

Yeh Bangladesh ko dubaane ki RAW ki chaal hai . Agar saab sea mein kud jayenge to BD to doob jayega.

:agree::agree::agree:
:disagree::disagree::disagree:
Sorry miel!! :P

this must be a joke. :coffee:
I thought this thread was posted in member's club, unfortunately it was posted in topical forums.And I was brought here by @Armstrong and one of the mods.
Next time onwards I will refrain from coming to your threads and that should make you happy. :coffee:

AAP toh Gussa ho gye.......................... :cray: :cray:

I simply fail dont understand why my post was picked up in the sea of obscene posts that were made here.
I was still on the topic when I was discussing the word mugwump.

U mean someone is ganging against you?? who is he :butcher:

@WebMaster can we set up an inquiry committee under my authority??

Mrs.BDforever :D
Slow-Woman-Ugly-Woman-With-Bad-Teeth.jpg
o_O:omghaha:

I simply fail dont understand why my post was picked up in the sea of obscene posts that were made here.
I was still on the topic when I was discussing the word mugwump.

For few days,your posts seem as if you are holding back, you seem to be in double mind to post,dont worry about offending someone.

All members from Mumbai meet me at Juhu Bus stop in one hour. Will jump into the sea together.
I am on my way to kick all pakistanis:butcher:....see u brother

Don't you worry i can manage your appointment with RAW...we will pay for u just go and kick Munshi twice.

But my decision is still the same I wont vote till I find the right candidate.You can not force me:bunny:
So u never gonna vote:pissed:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom