What's new

Pakistan’s Policy of ‘Quid Pro Quo Plus’

Hinduism doesn't really have a problem with secularism, just the way it has been done in India. We want real secularism, France style... with Indian characteristics, as the Chinese would say :laugh:

It's your country, and you are free to do what you want.

But Sharma Ji, when under a secular system, religious laws are passed, and the Mandhirs are under the control of the state, and minorities are persecuted in the name of religion, in your case Hinduism. I hope you realize, that is wrong.
Hence, will forever attract criticism. It's only natural.

Personally, I prefer secularism and wish Pakistan was secular, but Pakistani society just like Indian society is religious at heart, so they prefer to accept Islam as the official religion of the state, that's being honest.
I prefer honesty to hypocrisy any day.

Hinduism doesn't really have a problem with secularism, just the way it has been done in India. We want real secularism, France style... with Indian characteristics, as the Chinese would say :laugh:

I prefer secularism Chinese style Sharma ji.

Why only French?

Cheers, Doc

It's your country, and you are free to do what you want.

But Sharma Ji, when under a secular system, religious laws are passed, and the Mandhirs are under the control of the state, and minorities are persecuted in the name of religion, in your case Hinduism. I hope you realize, that is wrong.
Hence, will forever attract criticism. It's only natural.

Personally, I prefer secularism and wish Pakistan was secular, but Pakistani society just like Indian society is religious at heart, so they prefer to accept Islam as the official religion of the state, that's being honest.
I prefer honesty to hypocrisy any day.
We're fine with criticism, Modi gets more than enough heat from among us Indians anyway.

Not sure but in India mandirs have always been state regulated (finances governed) but not other minority places of worship. What religious laws ? The cow laws have been here since forever, the CAA has nothing to do with any Indian citizen. Minorities are not persecuted by the state, there are problems in society but the state isn't out to persecute anyone. This whole Hindu fascism thing is way overblown in Pakistan and among our leftists (and leftists globally). You people seriously fear mass killings of Indian muslims or what ? :P

I prefer a fair and real secularism too.
I prefer secularism Chinese style Sharma ji.

Why only French?

Cheers, Doc
unke bhi good aspects apna saktey hain, yes.. why not ?

We're fine with criticism, Modi gets more than enough heat from among us Indians anyway.

Not sure but in India mandirs have always been state regulated (finances governed) but not other minority places of worship. What religious laws ? The cow laws have been here since forever, the CAA has nothing to do with any Indian citizen. Minorities are not persecuted by the state, there are problems in society but the state isn't out to persecute anyone. This whole Hindu fascism thing is way overblown in Pakistan and among our leftists (and leftists globally). You people seriously fear mass killings of Indian muslims or what ? :P

I prefer a fair and real secularism too.

unke bhi good aspects apna saktey hain, yes.. why not ?

I am concerned as to why I am not getting an alert for some replies. Like this one.

The French are a society that has a lot of immigrants.

Not so China and India.

We are of this soil for hundreds of years. At least. Thousands for the most part.

It should be way easier for us to find an acceptable mean that is of this soil and blood.

Cheers, Doc

I am concerned as to why I am not getting an alert for some replies. Like this one.

The French are a society that has a lot of immigrants.

Not so China and India.

We are of this soil for hundreds of years. At least. Thousands for the most part.

It should be way easier for us to find an acceptable mean that is of this soil and blood.

Cheers, Doc
same here, alerts don't seem to be working all the time.

India mein, Nehru's lot allowed the muslims to slowly become kattar, Modi's rise is hastening and further hardening that kattarness among certain sections of Indian sunni muslims, xeuss type and many more involved with groups like the PFI etc.. padhey likhey hardcore ideologically opposed to Dharm enemies.

Another 15 years of BJP will see them mellow out, when they realize the BJP and the Hindu middle class isn't out to get them. That is my great hope anyway.

This government has clearly stated that ALL of Kashmir including AK and GB belongs to us.

This government has developed a reputation for decisive action when it comes to anything it has said that relates to subcontinental Muslim issues.

Domestic or cross border.

It has walked the talk.

I stress on the Muslim because in my opinion they have been found wanting otherwise.

Cheers, Doc
Could you get your head any further up Modi's 56 inch gaand?

This constant cock strutting braggadocio is amusing, but you look desperate now. Merely screaming hysterically from the rooftops that you've got Pakistan's attitude and unpredictability does not make it so - you tried in Balakot and got that 56 inch gaand whipped.

You're a nation of pretenders, not a 'new Pakistan' and the fact that even in your braggadocio you choose to compare yourself to Pakistan shows how deep Indian insecurities and lack of self esteem with respect to Pakistan are.

Could you get your head any further up Modi's 56 inch gaand?

This constant cock strutting braggadocio is amusing, but you look desperate now. Merely screaming hysterically from the rooftops that you've got Pakistan's attitude and unpredictability does not make it so - you tried in Balakot and got that 56 inch gaand whipped.

You're a nation of pretenders, not a 'new Pakistan'.

Asim using gaand I would stomach.

I must have really gotten under your prim and proper skin.

Cheers, Doc

Asim using gaand I would stomach.

I must have really gotten under your prim and proper skin.

Cheers, Doc
You haven't been around enough. 56 inch gaand is a favorite phrase of mine with respect to Modi.

Again, pretenders who know little but claim to know everything and act like the original.

same here, alerts don't seem to be working all the time.

India mein, Nehru's lot allowed the muslims to slowly become kattar, Modi's rise is hastening and further hardening that kattarness among certain sections of Indian sunni muslims, xeuss type and many more involved with groups like the PFI etc.. padhey likhey hardcore ideologically opposed to Dharm enemies.

Another 15 years of BJP will see them mellow out, when they realize the BJP and the Hindu middle class isn't out to get them. That is my great hope anyway.

Basically Sharmaji wants a Muslim who gets killed by the Hindu majority and does not complain about it.

Sharmaji on his WhatsApp group - Yaar yeh katwe khamoshi sey kyon nahin mar jaate?

You haven't been around enough. 56 inch gaand is a favorite phrase of mine with respect to Modi.

Again, pretenders who know little but claim to know everything and act like the original.

Dude I know you from your uni UN Resolution thumping days.

Here and on WAB.

Being academically obtuse and circular on issues was your signature.

This local flavor is new. For the masses?

Cheers, Doc

clearly shows Indians admired us all these years. they hate us cause they aint us. they are yearning for the Mughal empire to return.
Doc's chest-thumping machismo laced posts are illuminating in that respect - people like him are desperately trying to redefine India's image along the lines of a tough, confident, swaggering Pakistan.

The thing is, you can't fake swagger and confidence outside of Bollywood. Pakistanis, for good or bad (and there is plenty of bad with our oversized, aggressive, honor driven machismo) come by it honestly - a product of our culture, upbringing and history.

It's like expecting the French to start acting like the Americans - different cultures, different attitudes. Pakistan is in many ways like the US - we like our women and guns to be smoking hot and wear our religion and patriotism on our sleeves.

Doc's chest-thumping machismo laced posts are illuminating in that respect - people like him are desperately trying to redefine India's image along the lines of a tough, confident, swaggering Pakistan.

The thing is, you can't fake swagger and confidence outside of Bollywood. Pakistanis, for good or bad (and there is plenty of bad with our oversized, aggressive, honor driven machismo) come by it honestly - a product of our culture, upbringing and history.

It's like expecting the French to start acting like the Americans - different cultures, different attitudes. Pakistan is in many ways like the US - we like our women and guns to be smoking hot and wear our religion and patriotism on our sleeves.

A long time ago Oscar ( @SQ8 ) had told @VCheng that guys like him and I were too steeped in our views and were now the past, and that India and Pakistan would evolve on a different tangent different from the steeped narratives carried by our generation (both of us are near the same vintage).

I'd advise you that Oscar was right.

This is a very new India.

And Pakistan by the looks of it.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom