What's new

Pakistan’s Policy of ‘Quid Pro Quo Plus’

Eu7dAVcVgAE-U1p.jpg

No nuclear armed country has ever been attacked by another. Ever. The reason, of course is M.A.D. Does this mean that conflicts between nuclear armed states are over? Not at all. The pursuit of national interests remains eternal for all states. So how are these wars conducted? Economically, of course. Once Pakistan developed nuclear weapons, it was thrust into this elevated tier of nations, against whom wars are conducted by economic means. And this is where its current dangers, and failures, lie.

Can it make it any simpler for you to grasp?

Firstly, I would like you to tone down your attitude, I can meet you at your level if you wish. stop being childish.
Furthermore, providing a silly expansion of a single paragraph does not equate to much. but I'll answer never-the-less.

Your first assumption is incorrect, what do you think Balakot was? and Pakistans response, two nuclear powers attacking each other. Pakistan and India have operated under the nuclear umbrella since the 1980s, and have fought each other number of times, only to pull back with foreign pressure.

What do you think the nearly 1-year long conflict between China and India was, in which soldiers died, they are both nuclear powers. try not to repeat silly things you have read and committed to memory. Each conflict is different, and nuclear weapons play a part in an overall protective umbrella, they do not eliminate the possibility of war altogether. Previous events have proven that very clearly.

What is Pakistan suppose to do in Balochistan, and the former tribal areas, throw nuclear bombs in every location on its own citizens? on its own territory?
War isn't just between countries, security challenges are multi-faceted and require different skills, that still require a lot of resources.
If it was so simple as nuclear weapons preventing war, Argentina would not have attacked the UK, UK is a nuclear power.

Unless you have regional, and domestic security, you cannot develop economically. It is stupid to think you can sit back on your nuclear laurels, the world will eat you from the inside. The conventional capability will always matter, no matter how many nuclear weapons you have.
Wake up and get real.

Unless you have regional, and domestic security, you cannot develop economically. It is stupid to think you can sit back on your nuclear laurels, the world will eat you from the inside.

And just what do you think is happening to Pakistan these days?

As Pakistan continues to plow its resources into defense and debt repayments, the entire edifice is being hollowed out from within, day by day. Institutions, education, health, industry, you name it.

Firstly, I would like you to tone down your attitude, I can meet you at your level if you wish. stop being childish.
Furthermore, providing a silly expansion of a single paragraph does not equate to much. but I'll answer never-the-less.

this guy shows up every 3 days, throws jabs at the economy and Imran Khan, gets challenged, and runs away. no amount of context and data is enough to persuade him.

The same would have happened to China had it not blinked.

That's the point that is not lost on the world.

Or do you believe they would survive a nuclear exchange with India?

Cheers, Doc
Why would I believe that? However, it also comes down to the dynamics between the two countries. India & China dont hate each other to the core and Indians aren’t planning mass genocide of Chinese as they are for Pakistan.

The Indian PM did not go and claim “Qatal ki raat” for China. Please do not look to strawman tangents in your eloquent escapes doc.

The fact is, this is as a reality for you as it is for Pakistan with the exact same probability.
67105.jpg

And just what do you think is happening to Pakistan these days?

As Pakistan continues to plow its resources into defense and debt repayments, the entire edifice is being hollowed out from within, day by day. Institutions, education, health, industry, you name it.

Pakistan went from 7% of GDP spending on defense to 3%.
And, you cannot ignore your problems, it is spending what is needed, not continuing to plow anything as you say.

Try to look at things how they are, not how you wish they were. Pakistan lives in a troubled region, we have to do what's required for our security because you cant throw nuclear weapons at everything, each problem has a different solution, and those solutions require resources, till they are resolved.

You cannot pick and choose, that's unfair.

Why would I believe that? However, it also comes down to the dynamics between the two countries. India & China dont hate each other to the core and Indians aren’t planning mass genocide of Chinese as they are for Pakistan.

The Indian PM did not go and claim “Qatal ki raat” for China. Please do not look to strawman tangents in your eloquent escapes doc.

The fact is, this is as a reality for you as it is for Pakistan with the exact same probability.
67105.jpg

The exact same was waiting for the Chinese had we gone to war and the threshold crossed.

Buddy you are way more perceptive about what makes India tick than thousands of these do kaudi ke analysts and experts.

It's because you are of Indian bloodlines and have your finger on the pulse.

You post less off late but I've read every word you've had to say about us in the past.

And you drove your knife deep through to the heart of the current situation when you said that today there is no more dangerous nation on earth than India.

We've become what you were in the 80s and 90s.

Unpredictable. Dangerous.

Rogue?

Nange se khuda bhi darta hai.

And we are riding the tiger. Hand on tail.

Cheers, Doc

The exact same was waiting for the Chinese had we gone to war and the threshold crossed.

Buddy you are way more perceptive about what makes India tick than thousands of these do kaudi ke analysts and experts.

You post less off late but I've read every word you've had to say about us in the past.

And you drove your knife deep through to the heart of the current situation when you said that today there is no more dangerous nation on earth than India.

Rogue?

Cheers, Doc

you are a bullshit peddling merchant and a spoofer.

Unpredictable.

on the contrary you are quite predictable. an indian obsessed with Pakistan to such an extent that he come to PDF to talk shit. nothing could be more predictable.

Rogue?

Cheers, Doc

That may or may be all entirely true, but India will continue to observe the applications of the M.A.D doctrine, like them or not. There is no other choice, except to continue the war into the economic arena.

That may or may be all entirely true, but India will continue to observe the applications of the M.A.D doctrine, like them or not. There is no other choice, except to continue the war into the economic arena.

That may or may not be true. Depending of whether you think Kargil, Doklam, Balakot, and Galwan were economic endeavour.

But what is certain is that your last hope at getting Kashmir is gone with the last Chinese tank.

Cheers, Doc

That may or may not be true.

But what is certain is that your last hope at getting Kashmir is gone with the last Chinese tank.

Cheers, Doc

Within the context of this thread, the LoC will remain quite stable overall. barring the odd skirmish or two to pander to domestic audiences as needed. The longer this stability continues, the more likely it is to become permanent.

Within the context of this thread, the LoC will remain quite stable overall. barring the odd skirmish or two to pander to domestic audiences as needed. The longer this stability continues, the more likely it is to become permanent.

This government has clearly stated that ALL of Kashmir including AK and GB belongs to us.

This government has developed a reputation for decisive action when it comes to anything it has said that relates to subcontinental Muslim issues.

Domestic or cross border.

It has walked the talk.

I stress on the Muslim because in my opinion they have been found wanting otherwise.

Cheers, Doc

This government has clearly stated that ALL of Kashmir including AK and GB belongs to us.

This government has developed a reputation for decisive action when it comes to anything it has said that relates to subcontinental Muslim issues.

Domestic or cross border.

It has walked the talk.

I stress on the Muslim because in my opinion they have been found wanting otherwise.

Cheers, Doc

Indian Muslim issues are an internal matter. With Pakistan, principles of international geopolitics will continue to apply. Declarative statements are fine, and similar to what we have on our side. However, come crunch time, national interest will always prevail. There are three (4 if counting Russia) nuclear powers in the immediate neighborhood, and they must remain engaged according to these principles.

Back
Top Bottom