What's new

Pakistan’s Policy of ‘Quid Pro Quo Plus’

So will you guys - this idiotic delusion of India surviving this exchange baffles me.

The same would have happened to China had it not blinked.

That's the point that is not lost on the world.

Or do you believe they would survive a nuclear exchange with India?

Cheers, Doc

In the real world is there any sphere of life you can think of where an Indian would back down from a Pakistani?
Of course. In a brawl.

Indian Punjabis in USA would tell you. Most Indians are phattus.

- PRTP GWD

IF he is able to deliver what he promised, which is not looking likely at this point. The remainder of his term will determine his eventual success or failure, economically speaking.
He has readymade scapegoat and if you look deep he already has started propagating it vis SM teams.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM hey don't delete Padamchen's posts, though his/her comments should be in stupid and funny. The kind of chest thumping from someone who has been knocked down silly by stones and clubs is hilarious. The so called big boy couldn't do jack when two of his planes were shot down from the sky, while one of the plane was well within their own territory. So yeah let him/her do some somersaults for the audience in PDF.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM hey don't delete Padamchen's posts, though his/her comments should be in stupid and funny. The kind of chest thumping from someone who has been knocked down silly by stones and clubs is hilarious. The so called big boy couldn't do jack when two of his planes were shot down from the sky, while one of the plane was well within their own territory. So yeah let him/her do some somersaults for the audience in PDF.
reading these delusional beautiful monkeys one this forum one wonders whats right and whats wrong!

Baboons version of might and bravery that they never lost a war and yet they were conquered by everyone ,they were enslaved by everyone,hindus real job was to clean horse shit,they lost India (if we consider their version of united india existed) and Pakistan was created,afer 47 they lost half of kashmir! matlab huur jaga R**di bannay ho phir bhi baboon ki turhan thumping! crazy mfers!

Is it in relative terms or absolute terms?

If I understand this correctly, the answer is: both.

I do remember the country called USSR, I hope you remember, we played a big part in its destruction. So have learnt the lessons well. Pakistans defence budget was nearly 7% of GDP in the 1980s, right now it is around 3%, despite all the security challenges.

You make some good points, and I do recognise what you are saying. But the fact is Pakistan is not God, so there are a lot of factors beyond our control. Therefore, Pakistan has to operate within the environment in which it finds itself. With that in mind, it is not a case of waiting for something, peace, and security as you say, but if the lack of peace of security in the region is effecting you, you have to act accordingly, but your development with be effected no matter what, till that elusive peace and security settles.

If both your neighbours houses are on fire, I am sure you won't remain in your house, hoping the fire won't catch you, you will act as required because you know, you will be affected. Although I understand the sentiment of your statement, it is far too simple in words, and a lot harder in practice.

The push for CPEC, building the fences n the borders, retraining of our armed forces for different kinds of operations, including anti-terror, all these and other factors are a step towards the direction and destination you point towards. I am sure you recognise that things take time, but that's ok, as long as you are on the right road. We are.

If you think that Pakistan is on the right road, I can respect your opinion, with just one question: Is this based on actual data or just hope? CPEC is a pie in the sky at the moment, the armed forces continue to do their own thing as they always have, and the real economic issues remain largely unaddressed, with no real data to support a conclusion that Pakistan is on the right road, but that is just my view. Please feel free to disagree with it.

He has readymade scapegoat and if you look deep he already has started propagating it vis SM teams.

As I have said many times, let PMIK's first term play out to the end. Let's see what political moves he makes, and let us also see the results he may have delivered by then.

The baboons from our east show up and keep ruining threads with their trolling.

Padma bibi probably still believes in 'hundreds killed in Balakot' and some magnificent Indian strategic victory in being shamed and embarrassed over their fake claims of damage in Balokot, getting at least one IAF jet shot down and shooting down their own chopper killing 6 more soldiers.

the real economic issues remain largely unaddressed, with no real data to support a conclusion that Pakistan is on the right road, but that is just my view. Please feel free to disagree with it.

IMF is wrong? Imran Khan didnt stabilise the economy and put it on the road to recovery? almost getting out of the FATF grey list isnt progress?

IMF is wrong? Imran Khan didnt stabilise the economy and put it on the road to recovery? almost getting out of the FATF grey list isnt progress?

Almost. Let FATF make its announcement, and let Pakistan successfully complete the current IMF program first. Then we can talk about the circular debt and the inflation and the loan repayments and the balance of payments overall, but there's no rush.

and yet you were rushing to judge and talking about pies in the sky and what he hasnt accomplished.

Quite the opposite. I am on record advocating waiting till the end of the term, before premature conclusions, celebratory or otherwise.

Pakistan is losing this economic war
Rubbish. I know you despise Pakistan more than Christine Fair [although she has excuse but dunno what your's is] but the fact of the matter is Pakistan from purely economic POV is far better placed then it was in 1947 or any other decade after.

I agree with you that economy is the base on which everything feeds on. But if you look at Pakistani economy in 1947 Nehru rightly projected Pakistan would just collapse under it's own weakness. Instead every decaded Pakistan got better.

And so it will going forward. I was in Pakistan and I saw much that gave me hope. Of course I want the country to become Europe tomorrow and get frustrated. But progress there is. Over the decades I have seen my village and the surrounding area develop and change. The young show promise.

And guys I have had the privilage to watch Lt Gen Khalid Kidwai talking ob a video. He is a class act and a credit to Pakistan Army. A thinking officer.

Rubbish. I know you despise Pakistan more thab Chritine Fair [although she has excuse but dunno what your's is] but the fact of the matter is Pakistan from purely economic POV is far better placed then it was in 1947 or any other decade after.

I agree with you that economy is the base on which everything feeds on. But if you look at Pakistani economy in 1947 Nehru rightly projected Pakistan would just collapse under it's own weakness. Instead every decaded Pakistan got better.

And so it will going forward. I was in Pakistan and I saw much that gave me hope. Of course I want the country to become Europe tomorrow and get frustrated. But progress there is. Over the decades I have seen my village and the surrounding area develop and change. The young show promise.

As I have said above, and many times elsewhere too, let this term play out first. The results will bolster or deny whatever claims are being made now on either side.

As I have said above, and many times elsewhere too, let this term play out first. The results will bolster or deny whatever claims are being made now on either side.
Well, then there is no point in discussing anything. Everything will play out over the next 50 years. And I never said anything about "this term". Pakistan is more than PMIK although I supprt him of course.

Pakistan has been in some tough spots. 1947, 1971, 2010 but today it's in a better place then it has been for over two decades.

Well, then there is no point in discussing anything. Everything will play out over the next 50 years. And I never said anything about "this term". Pakistan is more than PMIK although I supprt him of course.

Pakistan has been in some tough spots. 1947, 1971, 2010 but today it's in a better place then it has been for over two decades.

"Better" place? What exactly determines that? Existence is success, I suppose, better than not surviving, but is that the yardstick and will it be enough to meet the growing needs of the population, secure as they are as the good General has declared, with an atomic weapons umbrella?

Back
Top Bottom