What's new

Pakistan’s Policy of ‘Quid Pro Quo Plus’

then come live in Pakistan and see what effect your stupid war had on industries here you daft cunt. not to mention the 10s of 1000s of Pakistanis that died from you cowboys and your pointless war. its 2021, you succeeded yet? or you another 20 years?

American troops were not in Afghanistan before 2001. Pakistan was Shangri La till then
@PakistaniAtBahrain

American troops were not in Afghanistan before 2001. Pakistan was Shangri La till then
@PakistaniAtBahrain

yeah. in those 20 years we lost a lot more than the peanuts we got in economic aid. btw, you won the Afghan war yet? or you need another 20 years? seems like your soldiers arent worth shit. cant beat a bunch of rag tag Afghans with cold war era weapons.

Quit beating around the bush. All aid from Western countries and USSR have been well documented. Any money from Gulf royals is less likely to be documented. Pakistan was a bigger beneficary than India, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.

This is PDFer favorite link to beat up on India
Pakistan got $44 billion compared to $65 billion for India. This is economic aid. The population differential is 6:1. The numbers are correct. I can add military aid. Pakistan will be a bigger beneficary.

That alone explains Pakistan's outperformance of other countries until 1990.

You can cut off the NATO supply lines. I can tell you your generals do not have the balls to do that

You are the one living on assumptions and childish arguments, I am giving you pointed arguments and facts, you are repeating the same statement like a parrot, without basis. India has had more economic and military aid combined, just from America, and much more from the European countries, Japan and the USSR, you cannot pick and choose a version you prefer, don't tell me it is documented, if you are making tall claims then prove them, and relate them to the whole argument, not defend a stupid corner, grow up.

What I am labouring to tell you, and for some reason you are failing to understand is the value of any aid. If I give you some money, but you do something in return for me, that cannot be classified in the same manner as if I gave you money and you did nothing for me in return.

Pakistan played a leading role in the American fight against communism, Pakistan helped America destroy its greatest enemy, what part of that are you finding so hard to understand.
Pakistan helped America in its relations with China, which was one of the major cold war policy shifts in American foreign policy, Pakistan played a critical and central role.

Pakistan paid a heavy price for this help, Pakistan received the anger and acrimony of the USSR, development of a gun culture where it did not exist before the 1980s, massive drug problem, and so many other negative effects, India did nothing except receiving freebies without gratitude, and without paying back in kind.

You are being dense, abstruse, and silly in your stubbornness to accept simple facts. you cannot keep repeating a silly point that has no basis in reality. You cannot pick and choose aspects of history you like, and ignore the rest, that's stupid. Grow the hell up.

Countries receiving US assistance 1946-2012.jpg

You are the one living on assumptions and childish arguments, I am giving you pointed arguments and facts, you are repeating the same statement like a parrot, without basis. India has had more economic and military aid combined, just from America, and much more from the European countries, Japan and the USSR, you cannot pick and choose a version you prefer, don't tell me it is documented, if you are making tall claims then prove them, and relate them to the whole argument, not defend a stupid corner, grow up.

What I am labouring to tell you, and for some reason you are failing to understand is the value of any aid. If I give you some money, but you do something in return for me, that cannot be classified in the same manner as if I gave you money and you did nothing for me in return.

The money to Pakistan was for the Pakistani budget. The money for Afghan rebels and Afghan refugees was not included in those figures

The money to Pakistan was for the Pakistani budget. The money for Afghan rebels and Afghan refugees was not included in those figures

I am done with your childish behaviour, go to your mummy, perhaps she has time to feed your ego.

You cannot pick statements out of thin air without basis, the world does not operate in your fantasies, we deal with facts.
This forum is designed for intelligent discussions, hopefully with decent people.
You do not have the intellect nor are you decent, so I am done with your childish crap.

Good riddance to you.

You can cut off the NATO supply lines. I can tell you your generals do not have the balls to do that
Pakistan cut off US supply lines after Salala, until Obama and the US apologized for their unprovoked assault on Pakistani soldiers.

So, after that lost wager, please deposit YOUR balls in the nearest trash compacter.
The resources Pakistan was spending and the risks it was taking, confronting the Soviets, was a lot more than the 'money for Afghan refugees and rebels', much like the CSF/AId provided by the US to Pakistan after the US invasion of Afghanistan doesn't even come close to covering the costs incurred by Pakistan due to the ramifications of the poorly thought out and planned US invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.

You're intent is obviously to just keep regurgitating nonsense on this thread.

Ciao.

Back
Top Bottom