What's new

Indians are either going to Pakistan or jumping into Sea!!! :D

Indians what will you do after 2014 elections?

• Jump Into Sea

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • Go to Pakistan

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
You didn't vote ! :disagree:

Don't complain then the next time the Indian Government doesn't give scholarship to @Ayush because he is from the Scheduled Caste of Mechanical Engineers or when @hinduguy can't marry because there isn't any Marriage Act in India for his species - Indian Levitating Cats ! :angry:
i think me and @Ayush are the only ones in this forum who can tolerate your off topic posts , armstrong dear :lol:

I am saying Mrs. BDForever to

Mrs. .. is Mr only ... are you gay too..hahaha

this girl
nithya-menon_178-jpg.26105

Is that a challenge ? :azn:
I meant I cant eat one whole Pakistani mango but then I dont know about HIPPOS and their appetite. :P

Armstrong said:
You didn't vote ! :disagree:
Will you sponsor my ticket to India???
:coffee:

Emmie said:
Don't complain then the next time the Indian Government doesn't give scholarship to @Ayush because he is from the Scheduled Caste of Mechanical Engineers or when @hinduguy can't marry because there isn't any Marriage Act in India for his species - Indian Levitating Cats ! :angry:

1) Ayush is no SC/ST and he's going to Singapore for higher studies ergo Indian govt. Would not provide for his scholarship abroad.
2) I am a mugvump, I'll vote when I'll find the perfect candidate.

1) Ayush is no SC/ST and he's going to Singapore for higher studies ergo Indian govt. Would not provide for his scholarship abroad.
2) I am a mugvump, I'll vote when I'll find the perfect candidate.

Oh please @Ayush is from amongst the SC/ST - His ancestors were the ones who built the Taj Mahal, the leaning Tower of Pisa, the Colosseum and the Pyramids but he instead choose Mechanical Engineering over Civil Engineering and so he was excommunicated from the Tribe and now he is from amongst the SC/ST - Poor chap ! :(

Oi @Ayush - Singapore is a nice place ! :agree:

But don't go to Little India over there; you'd find Chubby Aunties like @levina there who are wearing sarees two sizes too small with layers of flab coming out of everywhere ! :fie:

The word is mugwump - paindoo ! :whistle:

I would like to jump in the sea but I dont know how to swim :ashamed: :what: :undecided:

Why cant we just watch **** and jerk off like regular guys ??

Will do the work but where you will do all these $hits when you have no country to stay in. Thats why buy a boathouse and jerk off there. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom