What's new

Indians Addicted to Pakistani Music Now More Than Before

QUOTE]

There is nothing which is related to thread and the whole post is not factual.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be Praful i was responding answering your dim post young man. How can my post be of any quality when im responding to your post. Think before posting rubbish. I am merely responding to your post!

QUOTE]

There is nothing which is related to thread and the whole post is not factual.

It wouldn't be Praful i was responding answering your dim post young man. How can my post be of any quality when im responding to your post. Think before posting rubbish. I am merely responding to your post![/QUOTE]

Rather than tying over here you could have send me PM. offtopic messages derail the topic. I hope next time you will PM me. regards

There is no shame to accept that songs from Pakistan and artist from Pakistan are received very well in India. Lot of people like Pakistani music and have a unique market share. It has it's own class and followers.

As far as Indian music is concerned Pakistani entertainment industry is quite dependent on it. If Indian music/ Movies banned in Pakistan there will be lot of TV channels, music companies and entertainment companies or groups will go bankrupt.

So it it would be in our mutual interest to accept the reality and at least avoid putting boundaries around music and art form

Cheers

I find Pakistani music boring. Also, it forms a very small percentage of the Hindi music. Most of Hindi music is in film music, with relatively very few bands. Pakistan has crappy film industry and hence most of their music is from the bands. In India, there are many more local language music, which combined is much bigger Hindi music. Most of the Indian lovers of Pakistani music are the sufi, ghazal, qawwali lovers from North India. Most South-Indians or Bengalis, Marathis, Gujrathis, Oriyas, North-east Indians etc. give a damn about Pakistani music

Its .. sad.. rather appalling to see Music.. being used as a gloating point by some.

Its .. sad.. rather appalling to see Music.. being used as a gloating point by some.

I think music should for goodness sake be something to unite - alas the likes of Praful think differently.
For goodness sake our language and tastes are similar. I never view a song and say "that's Indian" or "that's Pakistani".
I always think that's a quality SONG!! Time to grow up...

I find Pakistani music boring. Also, it forms a very small percentage of the Hindi music. Most of Hindi music is in film music, with relatively very few bands. Pakistan has crappy film industry and hence most of their music is from the bands. In India, there are many more local language music, which combined is much bigger Hindi music. Most of the Indian lovers of Pakistani music are the sufi, ghazal, qawwali lovers from North India. Most South-Indians or Bengalis, Marathis, Gujrathis, Oriyas, North-east Indians etc. give a damn about Pakistani music

That's true. The Pakistani music lover in India is a class of their own and in limited numbers.

Pakistan also have many languages and have wide verity, specially VERY rich folk music.

Surprised that no one mentioned the dude from Junoon.What caught my attention was the brilliant westernized riffs and haunting vocals.

From older times,check out the solo down in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:

According to your own logic, South Indians should give damn to North Indian music too, because both north indian and Pakistani music is based on one language i.e Urdu/Hindi or sometimes english

these are probably the last pak songs i listened to after which i transitioned to death metal-- any pak death metal bands out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom