What's new

Indians Addicted to Pakistani Music Now More Than Before

praful bro...

on one hand u need a proof that pakistani music is popular in india or not...and on the other hand u r saying that all Pakistanis know and love indian music....:D thats funny even i myself dont watch indian movies but heard some indians movie songs (cz pakistani tv channels shows them ocassionaly)

why soo frustrated chill yr.....and njoy music dont bother where it comes from...

praful bro...

on one hand u need a proof that pakistani music is popular in india or not...and on the other hand u r saying that all Pakistanis know and love indian music....:D thats funny even i myself dont watch indian movies but heard some indians movie songs (cz pakistani tv channels shows them ocassionaly)

why soo frustrated chill yr.....and njoy music dont bother where it comes from...

I am not frustrated nor i am agitated. i am just stating the simple plain truth.

praful has a good trolling tendencies, check his hateful posts then, lets go back on sharing good music and ignore this guy

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

some times ahmed jahanzeb was also popular

KAHO IK DIN - AHMED JAHANZEB - YouTube

what popularity buddy ?? a music industry which is not even a million dollar that you people called popularity ?? :rofl:

one or two songs do not make them popular. In that way we may rule Hollywood also. You should come out with better reasoning.

The point is you people don't have option to watch anything else because your industry is non existent -- otherwise you will like the content of an arch enemy. The other question is why Bollywood rules pakistan because in pakistan they allow Indian movies :rofl: this is because of quality and quantity which is of high class. look at the iran how they have created such a great industry of their own. Should learn from them.

Yaa.. Indians do you pakistani sites for downloading but then again why they put indian content at the tops why don't they promote pakistani content which is so called superior ?

What are you? India's answer to Bilal?

What are you? India's answer to Bilal?

fateh71 i note you are using Praful as a sacrificial anode and trying to flare using Praful. This is not big nor is it a sign of superior intelligence. Praful is stooping low enough to start a little internet war about the difference in music. What a pathetic little child like behavior. I rate you higher than that.
On topic (not that i want to answer the dim ones questions)
Pakistan s music industry has like most countries music industries been badly hit by free internet downloads. Every cd sold has 4 copies made illegally - and that's a fact. Pakistanis produce some great music and so do Indians. We have the same language and similar tastes. Entertainment styles and variations depend on trends and demands. Lets stop making even music as an issue between our countries. Isn't their enough things to be concerned about??

Pakistani music -- what is that ? Never heard of this. There are only few who can sing on Indian songs.

Pakistan as a country is dependent on India and hollywood for their entertainment.

you missed star plus

fateh71 i note you are using Praful as a sacrificial anode and trying to flare using Praful. This is not big nor is it a sign of superior intelligence. Praful is stooping low enough to start a little internet war about the difference in music. What a pathetic little child like behavior. I rate you higher than that.
On topic (not that i want to answer the dim ones questions)
Pakistan s music industry has like most countries music industries been badly hit by free internet downloads. Every cd sold has 4 copies made illegally - and that's a fact. Pakistanis produce some great music and so do Indians. We have the same language and similar tastes. Entertainment styles and variations depend on trends and demands. Lets stop making even music as an issue between our countries. Isn't their enough things to be concerned about??

Pakistan is also the hub of global piracy. Because of that we are making huge losses in ME.

Pakistan is also the hub of global piracy. Because of that we are making huge losses in ME.

and here we go again praful attempting to troll and talking constant cr*p.
Does your country not have issues with piracy?

Optical disc law of india

Fight over movie release hits Mollywood hard | Deccan Chronicle

Video Piracy Racket Busted Near Charminar, 1754 Pirated CDs Seized - Hyderabad News on fullhyd.com

Film Piracy Racket - Episode 423 - Part 1 of 5 - YouTube

Stop sitting their and trolling. Pakistan is not the reason for your problems Praful. The problems you are down to your own obsession and your wet dreams are obviously affecting your brain cell along with your mattress. :no:

and here we go again praful attempting to troll and talking constant cr*p.
Does your country not have issues with piracy?

Optical disc law of india

Fight over movie release hits Mollywood hard | Deccan Chronicle

Video Piracy Racket Busted Near Charminar, 1754 Pirated CDs Seized - Hyderabad News on fullhyd.com

Film Piracy Racket - Episode 423 - Part 1 of 5 - YouTube

Stop sitting their and trolling. Pakistan is not the reason for your problems Praful. The problems you are down to your own obsession and your wet dreams are obviously affecting your brain cell along with your mattress. :no:

if our people steal and do the pircay it is none of your business, but pakistan is the global hub of piracy it is a facts. which is causing huge loss to pur industry.

If they start making Malayalam or Tamil songs , i may get addicted too...

Until then its just Zionist, CIA propaganda against Indian artists.:guns:

Yes, very true. We wont be hypocrites. We admit we like Pakistani bands. My favourite is 'Call'. I liked their Jilawatan album

while some people like Pakistani music and it is not wrong, the reach here seems to be grossly overstated. They are restricted to few music lovers, India being big country even 1% is huge, which is where I think the number would be.

I am a north Indian and minus one person in 90's forgot his name. " hawa hawa song" hardly heard anything Pakistani.

Also in India playing a Pakistani music is neither a crime nor something ur parents will stop. We do not hate everything Pakistani, which is why are different.

Pakistani music -- what is that ? Never heard of this. There are only few who can sing on Indian songs.

Pakistan as a country is dependent on India and hollywood for their entertainment.

not that it will get through your thick head but we're pretty happy and satisfied with our tv dramas, sitcoms, stage plays and pop/rock industry. That's more than enough to keep us entertained, give us laughs, keep us singing and critically thinking. Hollywood, I agree, can't be matched due to some of the high profile entertainment content, for that not only Pakistan but every country turns to it for entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom