What's new

Indians Addicted to Pakistani Music Now More Than Before

I have carefully selected only those songs which were never released in India by Indian companies and which do not include the famous coke studio or the singers have never went to India for performing. Still i am getting the same 2nd highest views from India. here is a proof.
6232150036_6cc9af74a0_b.jpg

6232150120_ec3c8eec4d_b.jpg

6231631615_89a39a3540_b.jpg

6231631723_e987363b9e_b.jpg

6231633105_1eba7f9214_b.jpg

Even our dramas are being watched across the border.
here is the proof.
6231632057_b049fc4773_b.jpg

^^^^ do you want to see google trend regarding Indian industry ?? this is not reliable and they look crappy.

^^^^ do you want to see google trend regarding Indian industry ?? this is not reliable and they look crappy.
Crappy go check these videos yourself. i have only edited pages to reduce the size for everyone viewing.
I know your music industry trends....Your music roatet around bollywood and you are short of single singers.

You don't have the argument against this and you don't have figure regarding your music industry --whose singers come to india for citizenship and for better prospects.

This topic is about your obsession about Pakistani music and PDF young Pratful. Why are you going off topic? Whats it got to do with citizenship?
We battle and spend and have so many lose our lives to seperate and get away from dim people like you then why the hell would we want to get citizenship to get back into the secular hole of yours???? Better prospects. I pray for the 800 million that starve. Praful why are you so deluded???? Have some respect for these people
Young man back on topic. You are addicted to Pakistani music and you know it mate. Class is class!!
Drop me an email mate and il send you some songs free of charge

You don't have the argument against this and you don't have figure regarding your music industry --whose singers come to india for citizenship and for better prospects.

Theres 17 parts. Enjoy :wave:

And only Adnan Sami applied for indian citizenship after he went crazy losing a custody battle over his son to his ex-wife, and you can keep that obese man in your india. All our Pakistani singers live in Pakistan. They are free to travel anywhere in the world, no one will stop them, but their homes and their citizenship is with Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crappy go check these videos yourself. i have only edited pages to reduce the size for everyone viewing.
I know your music industry trends....Your music roatet around bollywood and you are short of single singers.

what is that ? Have you seen singing reality shows ? There is immense talent and so many great platforms to make big.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Actually it is other way round that pakistanis are obsessed with indian music.. I can post thousands of video where Pakistanis are enjoying on Indian songs in marriages, shows, etc etc...

Common Indians hardly know about Pakistani music. The thread title needs to be change to see the things in right perspective.

The indian people posting at the first page of this topic have all agreed that they are addicted to the Pakistani music. then why you want to back away from reality. ^^^^^

The indian people posting at the first page of this topic have all agreed that they are addicted to the Pakistani music. then why you want to back away from reality. ^^^^^

come on dude -- I can post thousands of video to prove otherwise . accept it and have a nice time.

Pakistanis are addicted to Bollywood music too...and the entire region is addicted to Western music. No one denies Pakistan produces some very fine artists but so do so many other countries. A Bangladeshi singer called Javed made waves with his hit singles - in a few films.

It's all about appreciation of musical talent . Nationality does not matter.

I listen and appreciate every singer who touch my heart with his/her singing no matter if he is from England/Afghan/India or Pakistan. Will Nusrat become less talented if he was born in India? Will kishore become ordinary singer if he was born in Pakistan?

Indian singers sing for Pakistani movies and pakistani singers are singing for Indian movies and here we are having argument that i am better than you and my singers are better than your singers lol

Ok guys. It's quite obvious that Pakistanis come up with original art, and Indians revise it. Our music is better than Indian music, and Indian films are better than ours. I don't mean to put down India as a country, but so far Pakistan is artistically superior than our counter-parts. Feel free to debate about it.

India has 1.3billion people and millions of Muslims, will it not be surprising if not 1-2 millions like songs being made by a neighbour and similar culture nation?

I only listen to old Indian music from the 60's and 70's, the new age music kids listen to these days aren't my thing.

I only listen to old Indian music from the 60's and 70's, the new age music kids listen to these days aren't my thing.

I also listen to oldies of talat mahmood , Rafi , lata, noor jahan, mehdi hasan etc and poetry was amzing in old songs of 50's, 60 and 70's. Less music but better singing and lyrics .

Music is also getting evolve with time just like everything else :)

Back
Top Bottom