What's new

Indians Addicted to Pakistani Music Now More Than Before

Just found this pop song from a Lahore band.
Found this 3rd single for the rock band Qayaas.
Hope you guys like both these!

Last edited by a moderator:
According to your own logic, South Indians should give damn to North Indian music too, because both north indian and Pakistani music is based on one language i.e Urdu/Hindi or sometimes english

Thats right. There is a rich and vibrant local music scene in south-India, with each state having it own language. There are a few Hindi music lovers, but majority are are fans of local language music. Don't forget, even AR Rahman started in Tamil music and some of his best music is still in Tamil.

probably call , mizraab is the best metal band here these days, but i reckon theyve gone soft now

Last edited by a moderator:
Its .. sad.. rather appalling to see Music.. being used as a gloating point by some.

are you pointing to me? Look at the title of the thread and tell me who wants to gloat ?

Rather than replying to the REAL QUESTIONS regarding the pathetic state of your industry you are singling me out.

are you poiting to me? Look at the title of the thread and tell me who wants to glaot ?

Rather than replying to the REAL QUESTIONS regarding the pathetic state of your industry you are singling me out.

Guys please leave this kinda frustrated souls...
and for topic this is true that more indians are pakistani music lovers i remembers when i use orkut in 2007 in the community of Pakistani music indians discuss pakistani music more than Pakistanis....and the comments from majority indians to this topics would show to you how this pathetic music industry of Pakistan is in their mind...:D so get a life praful or whteva u r..

Yes, we are good at singing, may be we should sing a Lullaby to Zardari and his team so they can fall asleep and then throw them out...

Guys please leave this kinda frustrated souls...
and for topic this is true that more indians are pakistani music lovers i remembers when i use orkut in 2007 in the community of Pakistani music indians discuss pakistani music more than Pakistanis....and the comments from majority indians to this topics would show to you how this pathetic music industry of Pakistan is in their mind...:D so get a life praful or whteva u r..

javed ... I think you do have knowledge regarding your music industry can you answer me the following question

1. what is the size of your industry

2. my pakistani artists come to india for better opportunity

3. why even kids in pakistan know about the bollywood and in india we even don't know who is the most popular star of pakistan. we do know about adnan sami (because he wants to be an Indian) and rahat sahab who were unfortunately detained at the airport.

4. why all the pakistani music sites have the bollywood music at the top ? You can confirm that by your own.

I appreciate your reply if you have any.

Pakistani Music?? What you mean by that?? Please explain..

I personally never heard any pakistani song except this new song from movie "BOL" "Hona tha pyar" Except this song i have never heard any!

Btw...Atif aslam rocks!! Love his voice :tup:

javed ... I think you do have knowledge regarding your music industry can you answer me the following question

3. why even kids in pakistan know about the bollywood and in india we even don't know who is the most popular star of pakistan. we do know about adnan sami (because he wants to be an Indian) and rahat sahab who were unfortunately detained at the airport.

4. why all the pakistani music sites have the bollywood music at the top ? You can confirm that by your own.

I appreciate your reply if you have any.

Praful, its NOT a competition. Pakistan has good music, original and rooted in tradition -both. Similar to India. The thread topic is Pakistani music is more popular in India, which is true. Indian music has always been popular in Pakistan too.

Music industry in India and Pakistan can be criticized if one wants to, but thats not the topic. also the size of industry, etc etc not the topic.

Pakistani Music?? What you mean by that?? Please explain..

I personally never heard any pakistani song except this new song from movie "BOL" "Hona tha pyar" Except this song i have never heard any!

Btw...Atif aslam rocks!! Love his voice :tup:

Pakistani music is music created in Pakistan. Check out coke studio, its very good.

pakistan doesnt have the same standards it used to have in early 80s and 90s, bands like vital signs, strings, awaz(with haroon and fakhir), junoon, karvaan and singers like ali haider, sajjad ali, nusrat fateh ali khan hadiqa kayani etc

Popularity Speaks itself

I gues u means "why" the reason Pakistani ppls were invited by hollywood as well for work remember NFAK & Atif Aslam made music for Hollywood movies it calls popularity buddy ppls invite them.

well again u are generalizing whole indian population just with ur narrow thinking, the answer has been given by indians see the posts above. Please dont raise specific individual topics, and the availability of Pakistani channels can make a difference we even dont know abt indian artists if our Govt had banned indians from the very starts but we have freedome in Pakistan and we are allowed to watch wht ever we like

there are lots of indians who use pakistani sites for even downloding indian songs (e.g songs.pk) buddy this sites are doing bussiness, now u will say that why unilever is doing bussiness in Pakistan and india is it cuz they dont hav bussiness in UK.Lol got logic?

Praful, its NOT a competition. Pakistan has good music, original and rooted in tradition -both. Similar to India. The thread topic is Pakistani music is more popular in India, which is true. Indian music has always been popular in Pakistan too.

Music industry in India and Pakistan can be criticized if one wants to, but thats not the topic. also the size of industry, etc etc not the topic.

Pakistani music is music created in Pakistan. Check out coke studio, its very good.

what ??? pakistan music is popular in India. Common indian don't have business with pakistani music. I don't know how many people even know the name of few singer and that also because they sing indian songs in Indian movies. There is nothing called "Pakistani Music" in India. Gets your facts right. I am not talking about comeptition but I want to have a factual debate about the popularity of Pakistani music especially in India. pakistani music is even discarded by pakistani that is why Indian music is so popular because there was a void.

There is only handful of people who watch coke studio in which many singers are nasal singer just like our himesh reshmaiya.. which is actually a pain.

Popularity Speaks itself

I gues u means "why" the reason Pakistani ppls were invited by hollywood as well for work remember NFAK & Atif Aslam made music for Hollywood movies it calls popularity buddy ppls invite them.

well again u are generalizing whole indian population just with ur narrow thinking, the answer has been given by indians see the posts above. Please dont raise specific individual topics, and the availability of Pakistani channels can make a difference we even dont know abt indian artists if our Govt had banned indians from the very starts but we have freedome in Pakistan and we are allowed to watch wht ever we like

there are lots of indians who use pakistani sites for even downloding indian songs (e.g songs.pk) buddy this sites are doing bussiness, now u will say that why unilever is doing bussiness in Pakistan and india is it cuz they dont hav bussiness in UK.Lol got logic?

what popularity buddy ?? a music industry which is not even a million dollar that you people called popularity ?? :rofl:

one or two songs do not make them popular. In that way we may rule Hollywood also. You should come out with better reasoning.

The point is you people don't have option to watch anything else because your industry is non existent -- otherwise you will like the content of an arch enemy. The other question is why Bollywood rules pakistan because in pakistan they allow Indian movies :rofl: this is because of quality and quantity which is of high class. look at the iran how they have created such a great industry of their own. Should learn from them.

Yaa.. Indians do you pakistani sites for downloading but then again why they put indian content at the tops why don't they promote pakistani content which is so called superior ?

Back
Top Bottom