What's new

Indian weapons seized in Khyber Agency

no matter what you say but the fact will always remain, RPG is cheap and inaccurate. and based on what basis you are suggsting that pakistani infantry is better innterms of quality than Indian one?
Have you ever fired an RPG? How do you know it is inaccurate? You get what you pay for. It's a rocket NOT a missile. For the price, it's a pretty good bang for the buck!

RPG was meant for the eastern bloc and third world nations are armed with shitload of them.w

this forum also has AIP, lol Absolutely Imbecile Pakistanis.

Of course it has we have all sorts of people on our forum ,its a Pakistani forum .
But why is a DSI like yourself on here ?
I wouldn't frequent an Indian forum even if Modi licked my left Ball :sick: & begged me .

Yeah while it have more poverty then any other country in the region :D

:rofl::rofl:

RPG's from the soviet era are inaccurate and cheap, modified RPG's are over-kill compared to Gustav; thats why a 800 billion dollar defence budget country (USA) uses them for the marine corps. We use RPG-29 and RPG-7V(Modern variant) and it isnt a unkown fact that Pakistani infantry is better in quality compared to Indian infantry; you can tell using your vision.

all right lets leave his RPG thing, and now tell me how is pakistani infantry better. in kargil, your army got dislodged even after they were sitting at heights ie advantageous positions, is this the testimony of the better qualiy of pakistani infantry?

all right lets leave his RPG thing, and now tell me how is pakistani infantry better. in kargil, your army got dislodged even after they were sitting at heights ie advantageous positions, is this the testimony of the better qualiy of pakistani infantry?

They left that under US pressure otherwise Indian would begging for mercy... remember coffin scandal :D

Of course it has we have all sorts of people on our forum ,its a Pakistani forum .
But why is a DSI like yourself on here ?
I wouldn't frequent an Indian forum even if Modi licked my left Ball :sick: & begged me .

:rofl::rofl:

for the same reason that an AIP like you is here. i frequent this forum for having fun, you mind? and i wont quit even if nawaj sharif suck my both balls and begs me to.

We know you people get all frivolous and exited to be allowed on a Pakistani forum, the site may be free but it wouldn't cost you to use brain.....say even if it was Pakistani infantry on Kargil heights, was it really the Indian infantry which managed to dislodge them.....get to know some facts before pressing the reply button.

They left that under US pressure otherwise Indian would begging for mercy... remember coffin scandal :D

1999 because of US pressure, 1971 because of traitor bengali hindus, 1965 you won(in your dreams though afer op gibralters wind was knocked out and you end up losing 1950 sq km of your territory)

i mean what the heck man, when will you guys stop reading pakistani textbooks presribed in madarssa educaion?

We know you people get all frivolous and exited to be allowed on a Pakistani forum, the site may be free but it wouldn't cost you to use brain.....say even if it was Pakistani infantry on Kargil heights, was it really the Indian infantry which managed to dislodge them.....get to know some facts before pressing the reply button.
sorry mate , my bad it was actually pakistani infantry which dislodged the pakistani infantry from kargil heights:D

for the same reason that an AIP like you is here. i frequent this forum for having fun, you mind? and i wont quit even if nawaj sharif suck my both balls and begs me to.

You must live in a shit hole then if you need to visit a Pakistani forum to have fun .
Are Indian forums shit ?

I dont think Ganja Shareef is into those things i think he prefers women unlike modee

images

1999 because of US pressure, 1971 because of traitor bengali hindus, 1965 you won(in your dreams though afer op gibralters wind was knocked out and you end up losing 1950 sq km of your territory)

i mean what the heck man, when will you guys stop reading pakistani textbooks presribed in madarssa educaion?

we dont drink piss hence our minds are not as sharp as vedic mandhirchap bhangis... otherwise i would have left my madrassa and join rss patshala :) how poor of me :D 71 true no one can deny about bengali traitors unless he is mandhirchap bhangi, can u? operation gebralter was faliure so was ur lahore and sialkot offensive bhangi.. our air force fucked ur 100=+ jets, our navy provoke u in dwarka but ur khassi navy was hiding in ur patshalas for propaganda :D i would have died in shame if my country (5 times larger them enemy) would have return empty hand or even with more loss... just like Shastri the honorable died :D

Phaaashthoons will still blame Phanjabayaan for the shi.t they are in.
Previously the "Innocent Tribals" were fighting "Brcause ISI told them"... or Russian attacked their cousins in Afghanistan..Now they are fighting because India told them . What a lost race they are.

Another"Indian ammo" thread :lol: last time it wss debunked.. photo shopped . let's wait for more information.

And what your guru has been whispering in your ear in the basement of some Ashram must be the gospel truth.

sorry mate , my bad it was actually pakistani infantry which dislodged the pakistani infantry from kargil heights:D
No fake encounters are only part of Indian syllabus. :D

How? It was a 5000 strong Pakistani force which consisted of primarily Pasthun Irregulars against a 30,000 strong Indian regular force that had well-dug in and defensive positions. Even after bringing in your Air Force (which resulted in the loss of 3 Indian Aircraft that were shot down by several proto-type Anza MANPADS) you could not hold off against Pakistani advances. The operation was a secret and not even the PM knew of it and once he did he pressured Musharraf to fall back into Pakistani territory. In the end we had 357 confirmed KIA (most of which were sustained during the retreat and were Pasthun tribesmen) while India had 527 confirmed KIA and 3 aircraft shot down.

Um sir, please do look up about how your AF was raped in 1965.
Phaaashthoons will still blame Phanjabayaan for the shi.t they are in.
Previously the "Innocent Tribals" were fighting "Brcause ISI told them"... or Russian attacked their cousins in Afghanistan..Now they are fighting because India told them . What a lost race they are.
.... Pasthuns are perhaps the most patriotic ethnic group in Pakistan; have respect. Without them Gilgit-Baltistan wouldnt be Pakistani, they make up almost half of our armed forces and a majority in military decorations recieved, they dominate in politics,sports and military heirarchy. Their tribes have fought against India in every single Pak-Indo conflict. They've given more blood for Pakistan than any other race.

Last edited:
we dont drink piss hence our minds are not as sharp as vedic mandhirchap bhangis... otherwise i would have left my madrassa and join rss patshala :) how poor of me :D 71 true no one can deny about bengali traitors unless he is mandhirchap bhangi, can u? operation gebralter was faliure so was ur lahore and sialkot offensive bhangi.. our air force fucked ur 100=+ jets, our navy provoke u in dwarka but ur khassi navy was hiding in ur patshalas for propaganda :D i would have died in shame if my country (5 times larger them enemy) would have return empty hand or even with more loss... just like Shastri the honorable died :D

0273.jpg

just look at your frusration:D happens to best of us when faced with bitter truth:lol:

Back
Top Bottom