What's new

Indian weapons seized in Khyber Agency

Indian-made guns among heavy weapons seized during Khyber Agency raid -

Khyber-agency.jpg

KHYBER AGENCY: Security forces on Thursday recovered heavy cache of weapons during a raid in Khyber Agency area.

The raid was carried out in Tehsil Bara on a tip-off. Sources said major terrorists’ plan had been foiled in the wake of forces operation.

Colonel Salman informed the media that heavy weapons were concealed under the ground. The seized weapons include 500 rocket launchers and Indian- and Russian-made arms.

He informed that hundreds of small weapons were also recovered during the raid. He said security forces were taking steps to restore peace in the tribal areas.
12079925_442595379278626_8496448499173743738_o.jpg

windjammer copy/paste the link of the news if you have started the thread with this. And which Indian made small arms, if you/author fails to mentioned the KATTA then it could be made anywhere. There are more places in Pakistan where weapons are sold in mandi/bazzar getting russian AK-47, rocket launcher is more cheaper and easier to get than by imorting it from India. Do you want me to post the video in which though reluctantly pakistani officer says the weapons siezed are chinese.

Anyway this news was not worth starting the thread, instead should be posted in some other thread.

Vikras?? WTF!!!
DRDO Never gives such weapons to IA..
Never heard about it..

Neither did I,or Google.. :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan is blaming us for a weapon about which we ourselves never heard of.Damn,thats cruel. :D

Yet ,another epic failed attempt to show india as terrorist sponsor. Every one knows that weapons are sold like vegetables in pakistan so why would any one believe this ? If india wanted to sponsor they would pay money and get it from pakistan itself why supply it all the way from india?

After printing fake indian currency, now pakistan is manufacturing fake indian weapons with chinese technology for manufacturing fake goods :p:.

Last edited:
these are RPG 7's rockets. India does not manufactures them because Indian military does not use this cheap and inaccurate weapons meant for cash srapped armies. our military uses this

maxresdefault.jpg

Dumb ***, compare Carl Gustav specs with the RPG. The Carl Gustav entered service in 1948, Pakistan also has em and the RPG is mainly used by Para-Military. :omghaha: I just love when Indians try to chest-thump but end up making an *** of their selves:omghaha::sarcastic:

Dumb ***, compare Carl Gustav specs with the RPG. The Carl Gustav entered service in 1948, Pakistan also has em and the RPG is mainly used by Para-Military. :omghaha: I just love when Indians try to chest-thump but end up making an *** of their selves:omghaha::sarcastic:

go ahead and compare. like i said , its for cash strapped militaries, pakistani one of em.

Sir, did you even compare the PRICE TAGS! Man you making laugh so hard,:omghaha: oh man.
RPG was meant for the eastern bloc and third world nations are armed with shitload of them.w

Not sure about the weapons but this forum has DSI in abundance....Daft Stupid Indians.

this forum also has AIP, lol Absolutely Imbecile Pakistanis.

lol do you mean Indian ordinance factory manufacturers these mizziles for your own monsters.Before posting this shit you must check the order pending with OFB .:D seriously man what you smoking

Must you talk with highlighted in your mouth or you are just simply full of it. :D
Has your army never had RPG in it's arsenal besides why is your dumb a$$ just fond of RPGs, the article emphasises ''Indian Weapons''.....may be you do need to smoke something to activate your cells. :)

RPG was meant for the eastern bloc and third world nations are armed with shitload of them.w

Yes i guess that makes all these nations third world and cash strapped countries; Israel, Indonesia, Malaysia, Croatia, Czech Republic, China, Philippines(About to get 400 more from Airtronics USA), Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Hungary, Georgia and even USA!

RPG-7 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny thing is, the countries listed use them in large numbers and primarily designate them for special branches (such as US marines); while Pakistan only uses them for SOME para-military units and are kept usually as an emergency or reserve weapon.

Meanwhile your showing off a 1948 weapon Carl Gustav that is being phased out by Pakistan Army.

I suggest before you say random sh!t that isnt backed up by anything on PDF, please do some research first. India has a long way to go to come close to Pakistani Infantry in qualitative terms.

Yes i guess that makes all these nations third world and cash strapped countries; Israel, Indonesia, Malaysia, Croatia, Czech Republic, China, Philippines(About to get 400 more from Airtronics USA), Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Hungary, Georgia and even USA!

RPG-7 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny thing is, the countries listed use them in large numbers and primarily designate them for special branches (such as US marines); while Pakistan only uses them for SOME para-military units and are kept usually as an emergency or reserve weapon.

Meanwhile your showing off a 1948 weapon Carl Gustav that is being phased out by Pakistan Army.

I suggest before you say random sh!t that isnt backed up by anything on PDF, please do some research first. India has a long way to go to come close to Pakistani Infantry in qualitative terms.

no matter what you say but the fact will always remain, RPG is cheap and inaccurate. and based on what basis you are suggsting that pakistani infantry is better innterms of quality than Indian one?

these are RPG 7's rockets. India does not manufactures them because Indian military does not use this cheap and inaccurate weapons meant for cash srapped armies. our military uses this

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah while it have more poverty then any other country in the region :D

no matter what you say but the fact will always remain, RPG is cheap and inaccurate. and based on what basis you are suggsting that pakistani infantry is better innterms of quality than Indian one?

RPG's from the soviet era are inaccurate and cheap, modified RPG's are over-kill compared to Gustav; thats why a 800 billion dollar defence budget country (USA) uses them for the marine corps. We use RPG-29 and RPG-7V(Modern variant) and it isnt a unkown fact that Pakistani infantry is better in quality compared to Indian infantry; you can tell using your vision.

Back
Top Bottom