What's new

Indian TV soaps become serial hits across the world

i think u r talking about this video:lol:

what a bunch of cry babies

cry_baby.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am telling you fact why you taking it so serious remember its Pakistan who allowed Indian channel at first place, Pakistani channels are still banned in India so much for your world largest hypocrisy.

Your TV is full of stories about Evil Hindoo Baniya, no need to come to India.

You can try some Malayalam movies too....................

Hey! Is the story of "Urumi" real.

Pakistani population is 18Crore few things doesn't mean every Pakistani is adopting Indian culture, which is BS to be honest. :D

It is being dishonest to call Indian Culture BS.

You may have your views on it which is fine but calling the culture of a nation that has evolved not over centuries but Millennia BS is actually BS.

Any TV series recommendations for a first-time watcher?

I've seen some Bollywood movies on local TV channels here (with subtitles) but not many TV series.

Dude You should seriously watch CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA, highly recommended.

But 2 things - first don't know if you will find english subtitles for it, second, it stopped airing without complete ending.

But 2 things - first don't know if you will find english subtitles for it, second, it stopped airing without complete ending.

but chnadragupt is off air for quite some time is that it has started again wow please tell me the timings i never missed a show Thanks in Advance

It is one of my favorite serials.

watch it rarely though.

mine too i generally watch it on weekends when they repeat all episodes or on internet...:D

its not available with English subtitles thats why i din't recommended it but it was a really nice show i must say...:agree:

I will try to watch some of them on Youtube, they sound interesting (especially the one about mythology).

I must have subtitles though. :P I am awful at learning other languages, Chinese and English is already a lot for me to handle.

I wouldn't mind some MOVIE suggestions either, if anyone has any.

Here is a serious suggestion. Unless you love melodrama or you are a girl I would suggest you stay away form them.

These serials are custom made for women.

Any TV series recommendations for a first-time watcher?

I've seen some Bollywood movies on local TV channels here (with subtitles) but not many TV series.

Stay far far far............far away. They are meant for over-emotional men/women and unemployed housewives. Some of the stuff on mythology is pretty decent but eventually they do tend to mess up. :lol:

I think i am a bit biased though.

had to happen. With such large number of people from India-pak living outside.

I lived a happy married life all these years.

One day my wife saw a serial that interested her. To ensure she didn't miss it , she'd switch to that channel about 10 mins before it started.

Soon she got interested in THAT serial too. The same '10 min so that I don't miss it ..' happened here too.

Now ... woe is me. I have no lien on the remote.

Ladies and children I realised have a lot in common - they are quick to pick up bad habits & are difficult to wean away from.

Arnav Goswami, BBC, Nat Geo etc have all taken leave and I now read books or surf the net in the evenings .

Haha i started not using tv long back so the wife now does whatever i have my system, given the disclaimer on before hand: hands off it any sec

I couldn't resist posting this one. This is the spoof from Viral fever .com of Roadies. I am sure many of you must have seen it. Those who haven't its a must see. Its is super hilarious. Even better than that Roadies :woot:

Sab Q-tiyapa hai. Its in hindi Sorry I couldn't find Eng Subtitles. \

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom