What's new

Indian TV soaps become serial hits across the world

Recently downloaded the episodes via ******** and watched like the child i was back then, people can call me crazy but Byomkesh Bakshi was my hero then. Cool, suave and the cases easily identifiable to Indian context. Brings back those memories, don't know why but never liked tehkeekat much. Mrignayini and Chandrakanta were fav again.

Chandrakanta..OMG i going to download it Immediately..thanks for reminding me Another old Gem:kiss3:

:bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am telling you fact why you taking it so serious remember its Pakistan who allowed Indian channel at first place, Pakistani channels are still banned in India so much for your world largest hypocrisy.
Because of demand of Indian tv shows and Indian movies in Pakistan. I will call Pakistani govt. is idiot if it can't protect its domestic entertainment industry.

Good, I recently saw a program where anchor was blaming both Turkish and Indians soaps for ruining Pakistani TV industry and culture.

Turkish soaps are major hit in Pakistan and our actors protested to change their on-air time 8pm-9pm coz this belongs to our local drama's and they were right many channels accepted their opinion now everyone's happy.

I am telling you fact why you taking it so serious remember its Pakistan who allowed Indian channel at first place, Pakistani channels are still banned in India so much for your world largest hypocrisy.

We don't want Ppl preaching on our television meaning of Jeehad And telling Innocent vulnerable mind of our muslim brother ....that there only purpose in life is to die in name of god..

You can keep that Entertainment to yourself :cheers:

Because of demand of Indian tv shows and Indian movies in Pakistan. I will call Pakistani govt. is idiot if it can't protect its domestic entertainment industry.

There is and i watch Indian movies from 26/11 movies to latest we are open minded people not narrow minded saffrons. :D

i would say yes, definitely to some extent but it seems u r busy trolling today:lol:
btw have u seen any episodes of Devo ke Dev Mahadev if not just give it a try is all i can say...:agree:

Did see one, very slick production but the interesting stories of Shiva are simply not amenable to direct telecast in "as is" condition. The versions that can be shown are the cleaned up versions only. Was unimpressed with the constant "swamiiiii" and the crying. Shiva is an very interesting character, not the chap who looks like he is half asleep like he is shown.......

I will try to watch some of them on Youtube, they sound interesting (especially the one about mythology).

I must have subtitles though. :P I am awful at learning other languages, Chinese and English is already a lot for me to handle.

I wouldn't mind some MOVIE suggestions either, if anyone has any.

You can try some Malayalam movies too....................

We don't want Ppl preaching on our television meaning of Jeehad And telling Innocent vulnerable mind of our muslim brother ....that there only purpose in life is to die in name of god..

You can keep that Entertainment to yourself :cheers:

Are you crazy? No one preach Jehad on Pakistani channels and we also don't want our kids to watch monkey cartoons inspired by hindu God Hanuman.
Keep your stupid entertainment to yourself :cheers:

neither i nor any other Indian is concerned about it but its ur own media n PDF members who keep crying about Indian Cultural Invasion of Pak...:)

:offtopic:
Next i m waiting For Manaya Surve to hit Big Screen .........its going to be Awesome

Are you crazy? No one preach Jehad on Pakistani channels and we also don't want our kids to watch monkey cartoons inspired by hindu God Hanuman.
Keep your stupid entertainment to yourself :cheers:

Jai Bajrangbali.........:chilli:

neither i nor any other Indian is concerned about it but its ur own media n PDF members who keep crying about Indian Cultural Invasion of Pak...:)

Pakistani population is 18Crore few things doesn't mean every Pakistani is adopting Indian culture, which is BS to be honest. :D

Good, I recently saw a program where anchor was blaming both Turkish and Indians soaps for ruining Pakistani TV industry and culture.

i think u r talking about this video:lol:

I lived a happy married life all these years.

One day my wife saw a serial that interested her. To ensure she didn't miss it , she'd switch to that channel about 10 mins before it started.

Soon she got interested in THAT serial too. The same '10 min so that I don't miss it ..' happened here too.

Now ... woe is me. I have no lien on the remote.

Ladies and children I realised have a lot in common - they are quick to pick up bad habits & are difficult to wean away from.

Arnav Goswami, BBC, Nat Geo etc have all taken leave and I now read books or surf the net in the evenings .

Pakistani population is 18Crore few things doesn't mean every Pakistani is adopting Indian culture, which is BS to be honest. :D

again i m not saying anything here brother its ur own media thats putting allegations on India n Indian Media n not the other way round...:)

Back
Top Bottom