What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

:pop: lagta ha bohat zor ki lagi ha na? ainda moat pe khushi mananay say pehlay soch lena k marna tum logon nay bhee ha

I Know friend ......................one day everybody has to die.....................But I assure you i will die in United India from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.....................

I Know friend ......................one day everybody has to die.....................But I assure you i will die in United India from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.....................

You must be over ninety years old!

Are you kidding me?! Its an open secret that the PCB's coffers are empty. And for a near-bankrupt cricket board, no better avenue than reviving an over-hyped rivalry, to get in the sponsors, advertisers to mint money - and inflow of money from these guys is not subject to the choice of location. So you can laugh all you want, but you are not making much sense.

As for indian retaliation, such aggressive policing is required to secure indian borders. That's our sovereign call. You don't need to get you panties in a bunch. You are free to urge your comrades to strike back.

As for why indians are allowed here - you are asking the wrong guy, son. We don't own, monitor, regulate or administer PDF. You need to ask the webmasters.
Pakistani cricket team busted Indian team *** wide opened especially of Yuvraj as he was bamboozled in all 3 one days.

Why your *** is burning...............I was born before you country was................and die after your country drowns in Bay of Bengal..............

Wouldnt it be a sight if a new topic comes up "member infinity dead! Came under a speeding bus in United India!"

US can Handle from Air, thats why its firing Missile and killing militants, It killed more Terriorist what entire PAK Army would have killed.

But beheading and not respecting the fellow solider is really insane, India respect the PAK kargil soldiers and returned their body, even though PAK toucher and burn Ear Drum and killed AF Pilot.

The pilot that was killed was killed on impact on the ground as his parachute didn't opened properly other one was handed over to Indian embassy which refused to accept him. If intension was to kill the pilot than other one wouldn't been alive.

You must be over ninety years old!

I think he still has about 30-50 years left so you may die wet dreaming of India breaking up. One thing you will witness, bay of Bengal claiming your head locked country.

Wouldnt it be a sight if a new topic comes up "member infinity dead! Came under a speeding bus in United India!"
ding ding ding... we have a winner here.... and the most pathetic post of the day award goes to @airomerix

Last edited by a moderator:
ding ding ding... we have a winner here.... and the most pathetic post of the day award goes to @airomerix

I have a better idea. Drown yourself in the same bay of bengal so that your pathetic existence may be erased. Leave the award ceremony's to your bollywood ******.

@Topic

I didnt know Pakistani rifle bullets can be used to behead *********. I say we stick to G-3 for sometime more

I have a better idea. Drown yourself in the same bay of bengal so that your pathetic existence may be erased. Leave the award ceremony's to your bollywood ******.

Well the only reply to you constant diatribe is my recommendation to keep you head held high.... you never know

As far a my existence is concerned, i might drown or swim wherever i want, but atleast I am not looking out for death from the skies....

@airomerix sir nuke @sandy_3126 post clearly doesnt know what he is dealing with !

rest assured I dealt quite a few bozos like these....

Well the only reply to you constant diatribe is my recommendation to keep you head held high.... you never know

As far a my existence is concerned, i might drown or swim wherever i want, but atleast I am not looking out for death from the skies....

Do yourself a favor. Watchout for nuclear missiles. We may not have a fancy military but we do have something to squeez the guts of you Indians. And you know what it is. Watching your back is a better option for you right now.

rest assured I dealt quite a few bozos like these....

Im dealing with one now. You take the first position. Congratulations on this AWARD.

Back
Top Bottom