What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

But your government is crying that they will do the job as per law and we are awaiting :taz:

Let's see how it goes :bounce:

As we all have seen CID's admittance of camps after official admission of kasab being a pakistani

let see how pure muslims do the job :)

:rofl: little brain washed boy please be assured IF your government HAD credible proof it would run around the globe with it. if not they will just give headline news without any real proof as backup!

however, IF we are provided proof we will look into it and try in ocurt the guilty people!

i wonder what will the indians say now who said it is impossible to cross over and do such a thing given electric fencing!

secondly they said our news was just a fake pakistani propaganda then i guess this is indian propaganda!

little brain washed boy please be assured IF your government HAD credible proof it would run around the globe with it. if not they will just give headline news without any real proof as backup!

however, IF we are provided proof we will look into it and try in ocurt the guilty people!
what you got when you went to world on kashmir ? thengaa :lol: World is not abuu khan ki bakri they work for their self interest

ANYWAYS
I think the case is going on or are you trying to say pakistani courts are incompetent ?:woot:

what you got when you went to world on kashmir ? thengaa :lol: World is not abuu khan ki bakri they work for their self interest

ANYWAYS
I think the case is going on or are you trying to say pakistani courts are incompetent ?:woot:

so you will not go to the international community because you feel you will get nothing. then why complain? stop whinning or go to the world with your so called "proof"

so you will not go to the international community because you feel you will get nothing. then why complain? stop whinning or go to the world with your so called "proof"

WE complained to you as YOUR government stats that they WILL NOT let any terrorist if charges were proved against them

What I'm saying is to WAIT and WATCH how pakistan deals with these mujahid scums !

Regarding the International community that can be done later IF Pakistan doesn't do much in these cases, they can help in mounting pressure and i don't hope much from them .

Revenge would be taken? By who? You? Last time i checked, your not the spoke-person for Pak army. But if you are planning a terrorist act against India then please dont call yourself a Pakistani. We are in enough s--hit because of people like you.

Not a terrorist attack. Just a sniper of PA would take a head shot of someone on the other side of the LOC. Job done. And mark me we won't have wait too much for that.

PS: Time for an edit. Loks like the job is already done.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/jk-two-s...n-pak-attack-on-army-patrol/314590-3-245.html

Pakistan is desperately trying to divert attention from the evergrowing unrest at home... daily bomb blasts,drone attacks,Talibunnies kidnapping Pak soldiers,Shia-Sunni violence etc etc.

BBC News - US drone attack in Pakistan 'kills seven militants'

Once again Pakistan needs to pay attention to its EASTERN border.Their guns are pointed in the wrong direction.

Dude, why are you dragging other issues into something that's been going on for the last 60 odd years.
For argument sake, a dozen CRPF were killed by Maoists in past two days....and the protests in Delhi.....would it suffice to say GOI is trying to divert the attention. !!!

The fact is Indo/Pak border has always been volatile....things tend to heat up then cool down.....I know you mean well but you are going about it the wrong way. :)

Dude, why are you dragging other issues into something that's been going on for the last 60 odd years.
For argument sake, a dozen CRPF were killed by Maoists in past two days....and the protests in Delhi.....would it suffice to say GOI is trying to divert the attention. !!!

The fact is Indo/Pak border has always been volatile....things tend to heat up then cool down.....I know you mean well but you are going about it the wrong way. :)

India is NOT ruled by Army so does not need to divert attention by opening cease fire.

This is the habit Pak Army... due to its failure in preventing so much carnage they are known to do these stunts or some old 50 year old missile test to show awaam that they are secure.

the issue is Indians feel sorry for their dead and celeberate others' . this incident given us all moral rights to pisss on every dead soldier from India next time.

what you say ?

.. and put cr@p in yours..everytime we catch them :) .Urs willl smell worse!!
Sorted!!!

..and everyone will call us Grown ups, !!!
keep your retarded statement to yourself,, better still post it in ur little blog you are trying to run!!

Tamils,TTP,1962,1965,1971 and sikhim issues r telling their stories theirselves...
if u can't know their issues which r soo clear then i too can't clear u...
well am not offending really...

There may be many stories being told by these incidents but none have any connection with anything I said.

The whole cricket series was a provocation in the first place. You dont have arch rivals playing games in a country and putting them to shame. I'll admit I enjoyed every bit of the series but this is what you get, losing side resorts to violence and now a payback. Though I hardly think the beheading of Indian troops was the work of PA, seems more of TTP job.

India is NOT ruled by Army so does not need to divert attention by opening cease fire.

Neither are we... How many times do we have to tell fan boys like you that Kiyani is extremely non political and has no interest in ruling the country. The guy wouldn't do a take over even if 18 million people signed a petition for it. What failed job exactly? We are fighting a war that has plagued the Nato Alliance and has bled them dry. USA cant handle this war with all their resources and we are fighting on ground not from drones.

This event of killing of two indian soldiers is retaliation from their firing which took one of our mens lives and now we took two of your mens.... Although this happens all the time due to it being the most volatile border in the world.

Neither are we... How many times do we have to tell fan boys like you that Kiyani is extremely non political and has no interest in ruling the country. The guy wouldn't do a take over even if 18 million people signed a petition for it. What failed job exactly? We are fighting a war that has plagued the Nato Alliance and has bled them dry. USA cant handle this war with all their resources and we are fighting on ground not from drones.

This event of killing of two indian soldiers is retaliation from their firing which took one of our mens lives and now we took two of your mens.... Although this happens all the time due to it being the most volatile border in the world.

US can Handle from Air, thats why its firing Missile and killing militants, It killed more Terriorist what entire PAK Army would have killed.

But beheading and not respecting the fellow solider is really insane, India respect the PAK kargil soldiers and returned their body, even though PAK toucher and burn Ear Drum and killed AF Pilot.

Back
Top Bottom