What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

So u have been able to prove it by our confessions. Dont u??
So now tell me why u dont accept that u r helping BLA n TTP after giving proofs to u guys too.
And what rehman malik is saying that when a right time comes etc he is meant additional proofs.
In Shermul Sheikh in Eqypt then PM Yousaf Raza Gilanni met with yr PM he gave u evidences.

So now why dont u guys slows show some moral courage n admit it just like we did.

Also for yr info if u follow my previous posts then this is what i was really saying, when someone said what proof do u have about BLA n TTP's indian help??

Naah we knew when it happened(media source was just to convince you as you asked for it), 10 mujahideens who came on a boat from karachi for killing non muslims can only be sponsered by holy pure land and world supported our argument .

Kasab confessed
Judal confessed
pakistan villagers agree
voice tapes of Jehadee handlers

what more you need?

show me where bla people are trained in india ??show me the evidence FROM indian media ?:police:

Sir my posts were not for u.

They r only for trollers n i troll with them to show who is the boss:lol:

Says a person who cannot prove a single word said by him .

It is appreciable that you accept us as your boss........:lol:

what im saying is that they r showing indian official say that he is a pakistani.

"Pakistan-born Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month

This what im talking about posing him as he our citizen.

Your lies have now been exposed my friend .:lol:....

Shows us were does BBC quotes an Indian official in that sentence .

Naah we knew when it happened(media source was just to convince you as you asked for it), 10 mujahideens who came on a boat from karachi for killing non muslims can only be sponsered by holy pure land and world supported our argument .

Kasab confessed
Judal confessed
pakistan villagers agree

what more you need?

show me where bla people are trained in india ??show me the evidence FROM indian media ?:police:

they r not trained in india for sure by in afghanistan.

Just c this video yr anchor is bashing yr gov that u have admitted yr involvement in baluchistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

yup i believe these 2 if you believe this too

Abu Jundal remarks: Indian officials heap scorn at Malik – The Express Tribune

this is also what the same guy who said kasab is our guy said! abu jandal is an india spy!

& VOICE SAMPLE match for god sake get me an indepedent source atleast confirming the allegation put forward by hindu times!

Few days ago an Indian soldier died in cross border firing .

Does that mean PA crossed the border and the attack was carried out ??

Your media ---- not credible.

International media ---just quoting PA.

Infiltrator from P0K entering kashmir .....You want proof .

How about this one ??

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...taliban-faction-fought-indian-troops-j-k.html

Please tell us .We are eager to hear .

Tamils,TTP,1962,1965,1971 and sikhim issues r telling their stories theirselves...
if u can't know their issues which r soo clear then i too can't clear u...
well am not offending really...

Kasab confessed
Judal confessed
pakistan villagers agree

what more you need?

after being tortured anyone would admit to anything! please let independent agencies or pakistan interrogate these men! THEN you can claim these confessions! otherwise it is all indian drama to us & probably the world too!

WE WILL and do it again UNTIL the day KASHMIR will be liberated from the indian army !

Mega lol.

megalol_by_lines-d4ohfrn.jpg

Since everyone is trolling here are my 50 cents...

This is all propoganda ......Here is the real story
Indian soldier just crossed over to wish Happy new year and PA started firing in Anger that there is nothing to be happy of what's happening in there country .... nor can they see anything good happening in 2013..then they trolled Indian Army about Delhi Gangrape .....That let to trollfest which soon acquired the shape of Border Squirmish...

When will this ppl stop trolling each other:hitwall:

I m pretty sure there is RAW,Mossad and CIA hand in this:sniper:

they r not trained in india for sure by in afghanistan.

Just c this video yr anchor is bashing yr gov that u have admitted yr involvement in baluchistan.

They just agreed that their role CAN BE CHECKED , nothing more !

where is the official statement for being involved in facilitating militants ?

Man that is YOUR hope grown terror , itna jhulm balochis pe karoge to maar to padegi hi :(

after being tortured anyone would admit to anything! please let independent agencies or pakistan interrogate these men! THEN you can claim these confessions! otherwise it is all indian drama to us & probably the world too!

you CID confirmed the training READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS , were they also beaten my RAW?:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
They just agreed that their role CAN NE CHECKED , nothing more !

where is the official statement for being involved in facilitation militants ?

Man that is YOUR hope grown terror , itna jhulm balochis pe karoge to maar to padegi hi :(

you CID confirmed the training READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS , were they also beaten my RAW?:rofl:

"JHULM" that you do on assam christians and tamils & kashmiris is not hidden! :wave:

& whatever this kasab drama is it is NOT a government backed thing!

Says a person who cannot prove a single word said by him .

It is appreciable that you accept us as your boss........:lol:

Your lies have now been exposed my friend .:lol:....

Shows us were does BBC quotes an Indian official in that sentence .

How lovely:rofl: u have been only able to get me when i had posted this only as i respect Krait and third eye so i dont troll to them but to u keyboard warriors only.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom