What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

the indians were upset at losing in cricket so they decided to take their anger out on the pakistani post.

and you are think tank..so every Indian soldier will take a portable tv along with them to watch movies and cricket?... hmmm i forget about world cup.. i think we should have another kargil..

1) There is a fence on LOC. 550 Km of the 740 Km Line of Control has been fenced for a better part of last decade..that is one of the reasons for massive reduction in successful cross border infiltration.

2) Fence isa few hundred yards on Indian side(hence does not violate the treaty), but makes movement from one side of the border other border to another side difficult..if not impossible ..especially if there is intense firing going around you.

3) You might have visited, a part of the border which might not have been fenced due terrain ..or did not get close enough to see it..but it is there. Infact work is going on to build another weather proof fence..which can stand Kashmir's heavy snowfall and avalanches.
All-weather LoC fence in Kashmir: Experts to visit border soon - Times Of India

4) Border fencing has helped reduce infiltration, a lot, but a still a small percentage manages to infiltrate it ..especially when Pakistani border post provides suppressing fire on Indian posts to help the infiltration bid.

PS: There are not only fences but motion sensors, thermal imagers etc on Indian side of border to detect the infiltration.

I dont know about all this but there r no fences in our side n the tashkent treaty also says that LOC is not a border n borders can be fenced as per int. Laws.

Indian sources:lol::pop:

"Pakistan-born Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month.

Kasab initially pleaded not guilty at his trial but later confessed, admitting he was one of the gunmen sent by the LeT
."

Mumbai attacks gunman Ajmal Kasab hanged | The year end: dawn 2012 | DAWN.COM

Pakistani source .........:lol:

And the firangi news papers you like to quote always ,

"Only after several months did Pakistan admit that he was one of their citizens, from the province of Punjab."

BBC News - Profile: Mohammad Ajmal Amir Qasab

"Pakistan-born Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month.

Kasab initially pleaded not guilty at his trial but later confessed, admitting he was one of the gunmen sent by the LeT
."

Mumbai attacks gunman Ajmal Kasab hanged | The year end: dawn 2012 | DAWN.COM

Pakistani source .........:lol:

And the firangi news papers you like to quote always ,

"Only after several months did Pakistan admit that he was one of their citizens, from the province of Punjab."

BBC News - Profile: Mohammad Ajmal Amir Qasab

dude this DAWN n BBC r just quoting indian say thats all...there is no official statement that he was really our citizen.

dude this DAWN n BBC r just quoting indian say thats all...there is no official statement that he was really our citizen.

Show us where they are quoting India...............:lol:

As for u guys need Proof here's it a friend(also cousin) of mine named Lt Umar Razzaq who said that the Indian Army invaded the Border as he was taking some papers towards the base(away from checkpost) when the IA attacked:-)

Show us where they are quoting India...............:lol:

what im saying is that they r showing indian official say that he is a pakistani.

"Pakistan-born Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month

This what im talking about posing him as he our citizen.

one more thread on this subject???? Yest there was one and mods where all over it.... I am sure somany of us where served with infractions...

Why to fight here over it..... no one will come to know the exact reason for the cause of this firing.... IA accuses PA and vice versa.... what ever info given to any news agency was provided by the army personals only... so you cant trust that news agencies also.... All we can do is fight....

RIP to that young army man......

Irony is..... IF IA wasnt bothered to cross Loc during Kargil...... Would they do something like that during a peace time??????

ISLAMABAD Pakistani authorities during the course of their own investigations into the Mumbai carnage have established that the only surviving terrorist Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani national.

Surviving gunman`s identity established as Pakistani | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

and

kasabs-execution-stirs-hostility-in-native-village

Ab khush ??:pakistan: NOTHING QUOTED you own media man is writing :)

As for u guys need Proof here's it a friend(also cousin) of mine named Lt Umar Razzaq who said that the Indian Army invaded the Border as he was taking some papers towards the base(away from checkpost) when the IA attacked:-)

First of all do not post any personal info in a internet forum..... but again you expect every one to take u as source for the info?? and how can you be considered as credible????

Just to clear u I'm just 14 and don't know y not give any source but if u Want I can give u his personal no. So u cn ask him:p :D

ISLAMABAD Pakistani authorities during the course of their own investigations into the Mumbai carnage have established that the only surviving terrorist Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani national.

Surviving gunman`s identity established as Pakistani | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

and

kasabs-execution-stirs-hostility-in-native-village

Ab khush ??:pakistan: NOTHING QUOTED you own media man is writing :)

So u have been able to prove it by our confessions. Dont u??
So now tell me why u dont accept that u r helping BLA n TTP after giving proofs to u guys too.
And what rehman malik is saying that when a right time comes etc he is meant additional proofs.
In Shermul Sheikh in Eqypt then PM Yousaf Raza Gilanni met with yr PM he gave u evidences.

So now why dont u guys slows show some moral courage n admit it just like we did.

Also for yr info if u follow my previous posts then this is what i was really saying, when someone said what proof do u have about BLA n TTP's indian help??

So u have been able to prove it by our confessions. Dont u??
So now tell me why u dont accept that u r helping BLA n TTP after giving proofs to u guys too.
And what rehman malik is saying that when a right time comes etc he is meant additional proofs.
In Shermul Sheikh in Eqypt then PM Yousaf Raza Gilanni met with yr PM he gave u evidences.
So now why dont u guys slows show some moral courage n admit it just like we did.
Also for yr info if u follow my previous posts then this is what i was really saying, when someone said what proof do u have about BLA n TTP's indian help??
When is the right time. Aren't these TTP talking against India ?
Why your politicians presenting the proof before the world ? Now you trust this Zardari govt. on this issue ?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...fight-kashmir-sharia-india-4.html#post3779722

Don't say they are getting back a us like LTTE.

Just to clear u I'm just 14 and don't know y not give any source but if u Want I can give u his personal no. So u cn ask him:p :D

I take what you told me about your age..... but what ever your age is... Pls do not share personal info of army personals in internet forums.....

Back
Top Bottom