What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

All is fair in love and WAR. Heard of the saying?

It was Indians who first drew blood and we replied in kind. Lets not do this anymore. You stay away from us and we will let you live. Otherwise.........
:sniper:

I think the raid was a portent of things to come. The Indian Army is a disciplined fighting force. It simply means the civilian leadership is fast losing patience with Pakistan. Such a call would not have been knee jerk or taken lightly.

With Pakistan being shelled and attacked by all its immediate neighbors, India, Iran, and Afghanistan, maybe its time for someone somewhere to wake up in Pakistan and look at where they are heading.

No one is firing or bombing from Iran. You we know why, and Afghanistan is now full of indian lovers who are non-pashtun and have an agenda to destabilize Pakistan.
First you need to analyze if you think you are mature enough to solve the kashmir issue which now even indians are saying that it needs to be solved. Then maybe india can think of becoming a permanent member of UN(right now a far away dream).

How many more thread will you create for this topic ?

First Indian army killed Pakistani soldier now Pakistani army killed two Indian army men. This is
tit for tat but nothing to be proud about. Both side commanders should meet and find out the culprits in both sides and punish them........According to yesterday's news, Indian soldiers cross the LOC and attacked a Pakistani post, killing one and injuring another Pakistani soldier. This is an apparent revenge strike by Pakistani forces for the loss suffered by them. More likely than not a localised action. How many of you are willing to criticize Indian army's action yesterday? Shouldn't you be applying same logic and reasons on Indian's attack yesterday? Those who are thinking India can strike back without consequences should think deep and hard. From comments here it seems some Indians think they are superpower and can do what they wish. I think little bit of realistic approach is needed. Just my advice...............................Three army men dead mean three families are being destroyed.Some children s lost father and somebody lost brother or son. Morons who want to start all out war
are disgusting idiots. Think about peace,love between two peoples.. Destroying each other will only take few minutes and try to rebuild after the war,it will take HUNDREDS of years..........

The issue is not who drew first blood and who took revenge, issue is Mutilation and Beheading of the soldiers, otherwise so much coverage to this issue wouldn't have been given. Even GOI don't want any more protest against them.

Not a terrorist attack. Just a sniper of PA would take a head shot of someone on the other side of the LOC. Job done. And mark me we won't have wait too much for that.

PS: Time for an edit. Loks like the job is already done.

J&K: Two soldiers killed, one injured in Pak attack on Army patrol- Jammu and Kashmir- IBNLive

In an pitch dense Fog not sniper can take shot...

No one is firing or bombing from Iran. You we know why, and Afghanistan is now full of indian lovers who are non-pashtun and have an agenda to destabilize Pakistan.
First you need to analyze if you think you are mature enough to solve the kashmir issue which now even indians are saying that it needs to be solved. Then maybe india can think of becoming a permanent member of UN(right now a far away dream).

Kashmir issues need other side to be mature enough.......india will become permanent member , it matter of time , US , PAK, china dont want it but cant stop it, only delay it.

Coping with TTP terrorist ,Pak Army is now well experienced with beheading phenomenon .So for indian army ,be carefull next time and don't mess with us again . and by the way , take back the heads of your soldiers ,may be hanging with any tree beside LOC .....................

Yeah but they are all crying on the forum. :lol:

I feel sorry for the dead. The Indians were celeberating death of Pakistani soldier and now look what they had done to their own.
we feel responding in smiles.
unfortunate but the reality is you dont respect my dead then even my l dont care about yours.

I feel sorry for the dead. The Indians were celeberating death of Pakistani soldier and now look what they had done to their own.
we feel responding in smiles.
unfortunate but the reality is you dont respect my dead then even my l dont care about yours.

Bilkul Bilkul.

I am not even laughing at their dead. But how they are war-mongering without even general facts of the incident. They are blaming our troops for beheading of their soldier based on solely their media.

They have no evidence.

You are right Score is 1:2
Check your Map before 1971 and ours..................You will get my answer..................

:pop: lagta ha bohat zor ki lagi ha na? ainda moat pe khushi mananay say pehlay soch lena k marna tum logon nay bhee ha

Bilkul Bilkul.

I am not even laughing at their dead. But how they are war-mongering without even general facts of the incident. They are blaming our troops for beheading of their soldier based on solely their media.

They have no evidence.

:what: where?

means the two who are dead one is beheaded ?

is that an Indian attempt to make up a fake story of Taliban presence across LoC?

Back
Top Bottom