What's new

Indian Tejas jet's success leaves Western arms contractors worried

WAIT

till you see my article in the members club. then you will understand my point of view.
you will not only agree with me but also thank me.

Sir, you are only making the fun, and now you are referring to the future Article of yours, which you haven't written yet.

Firstly no one is ridiculing the aircraft as it yet has to enter and prove it's operational capabilities with squadron service, however it's the manner and mentality of Indian members and public that leaves much to be desired and please don't just blame shoddy journalism for this since it's only performing it's duties by feeding the Indian habits.
True that ISRO has made strides in it's field but that doesn't mean this was also a priority for Pakistan. Each country has it's own ambitions and goals. Just yesterday i was reading that in the last month alone, 116 Indian farmers committed suicide, how many died in Pakistan...Zilch.....
You see there are countries who go about quietly doing their business and there are those who like to make a song and dance about every minute detail. India seems one of those as it seems to demonstrate this at every opportunity, be it in some domestic product an international exercise or dealing with neighbours, Indian tend to box above weight only to be ridiculed and humiliated afterwards. Coming back to the subject, it's been in making for three decades, it hasn't even entered the squadron service yet, but we never hear the end of it, from being next generation to becoming a major player in the market. After it's first appearance at a second tier air show, you guys started chest thumping and ridiculing the JF-17....which has appeared at some half dozen real air shows. You see India in some ways reminds me of North Korea, who start gloating every time they turn a screw and make believe they have conquered the universe.

Well said :tup:.. This is the harsh reality which many including me miss out on. Your point about varying priorities and how we differently address the issues including social welfare with regards to plight of farmers hits close to home.

Too often we are busy throwing stones at each other while our own houses burn and while you selectively single out Indians it doesn't make this fact any less true.

around 2010. in a website called Bharat Rakshak which is indian military consortium. They were comparing Teja with F22s

The quality of the BharatRakshak is very high and Pls post the link, in the whole forum where any single member have posted any comment where he can compared Tejas with F-22.

Sri Lanka buying a weapon that has not even been deployed yet by a local air force! And rejecting a weapon which is actually flying.

I cant improve on this!

Sorry, but SL is not interested in JF-17/FC-1 any more.

Sir, you are only making the fun, and now you are referring to the future Article of yours, which you haven't written yet.
you maybe right. but there is a reason
as for the article ...it is almost done.. just needs some editing and review and I promise you that it will be worth the wait.

The quality of the BharatRakshak is very high and Pls post the link, in the whole forum where any single member have posted any comment where he can compared Tejas with F-22

The only thing high there is those bastards .. :lol:

Moaning runts .. With no shame .. Pathetic.

however it's the manner and mentality of Indian members and public that leaves much to be desired and please don't just blame shoddy journalism for this since it's only performing it's duties by feeding the Indian habits.

I am Indian, So is @Joe Shearer , @anant_s @PARIKRAMA @scorpionx @nair @Dillinger @Capt.Popeye @Abingdonboy , show me one member here that has oversold the LCA, we know what it exactly is, and have very little qualms about what it can and cannot do.
Whereas your and especially your narrative cannot rise from the truck bed parade image. And that my friend remains the difference.
There is huge difference in our analysis of the JF17 and the way you perceive the LCA, and it is quite evident from the tone and tenor of your posts.

WAIT

till you see my article in the members club. then you will understand my point of view.
you will not only agree with me but also thank me.
That I am sure, that is why I started with "I am surprised" as it is quite uncharacteristic of to post something like this.

I am Indian, So is @Joe Shearer , @anant_s @PARIKRAMA @scorpionx @nair @Dillinger @Capt.Popeye @Abingdonboy , show me one member here that has oversold the LCA, we know what it exactly is, and have very little qualms about what it can and cannot do.
Whereas your and especially your narrative cannot rise from the truck bed parade image. And that my friend remains the difference.
There is huge difference in our analysis of the JF17 and the way you perceive the LCA, and it is quite evident from the tone and tenor of your posts.

Are you seriously addressing the resident blowhard about the quality of his posts? At least now after being rudely set down by one of the moderators he has stopped beginning his posts with "I was just on the line with...(fill in any important sounding military source)".

Please salute.

We are addressing the PDF equivalent of the guy in the red hat.

Are you seriously addressing the resident blowhard about the quality of his posts? At least now after being rudely set down by one of the moderators he has stopped beginning his posts with "I was just on the line with...(fill in any important sounding military source)".

Please salute.

We are addressing the PDF equivalent of the guy in the red hat.

How have you been? All well?

How have you been? All well?

Busy with exams (I have two papers the next two days and am worried about the students not being calm), and with re-settling my personal life. So, not much time. But this once-every-three-days walk-through rather suits me.

Stay well.

Busy with exams (I have two papers the next two days and am worried about the students not being calm), and with re-settling my personal life. So, not much time. But this once-every-three-days walk-through rather suits me.

Stay well.

Sure but keep popping by, you are a member of our "marg darshak mandal"

you maybe right. but there is a reason
as for the article ...it is almost done.. just needs some editing and review and I promise you that it will be worth the wait.

There are many of us who will look forward to it, especially after your cryptic comment. Your earlier comments made very negative reading, and I look forward to a balanced post of the sort that I have come to expect from you.

am Indian, So is @Joe Shearer , @anant_s @PARIKRAMA @scorpionx @nair @Dillinger @Capt.Popeye @Abingdonboy , show me one member here that has oversold the LCA, we know what it exactly is, and have very little qualms about what it can and cannot do.

To be honest I am surprised with your post..... Because i tried this and failed...... and you are quite senior to me.....

I keep myself away from air force related threads..... when i look the highest amount of trolling happens in 2 topics

1) Kargil related threads
2) IAF Vs PAF threads...... If it is anything related to JF 17 or LCA then it is jackpot......

But having said that there are few posters i never miss.... Yourself, @Oscar @sancho ( That guy left the forum without even telling) @Abingdonboy etc......

Back
Top Bottom