What's new

Indian Tejas jet's success leaves Western arms contractors worried

this Report is right, we are going to manufacture 200 LCS in just 3 years for IAF after that we are going to sell it to countries of Latin America, Africa and Asia.

also our Friends like Bangladesh and Lanka will but LCA in huge Numbers.

Japan,Vietnam,Korea, France Israel all are going to buy Tejas.

because Tejas is #1 Fighter Aircraft in the world.

giphy.gif

beware pakistanis, we will sell Tejas to your Country as well.

But in its own right, it has helped India learn a lot from its contributing nations and will help in the next project.. the Tejas however, as fine a platform as it is; has been mucked up.
is this similar criticism to American F-35 program .. which was to replace 3 or 4 dedicated fighters (Hornets, F-16s, A-10s etc) and the job of doing so has made it too complex and expensive (if not less effective)?

Why should the west care about jet that is mostly western stuff assembled ? a

It is powered by GE F-404IN20 engine at the moment, but will eventually be powered by engine based on Kaveri tech.

Update yourself, the LCA is already in the production line. In June, the IAF will officially induct LCA in squardon service with 4 Aircraft.
when in 2100:shout:, the logic is is simple mr intduct it in numbers in your IAF which takes atleast 2 to 3 years than you think to export and just 4 jet:lol::lol::laughcry::lazy::lazy::lazy2: and you think:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

this Report is right, we are going to manufacture 200 LCS in just 3 years for IAF after that we are going to sell it to countries of Latin America, Africa and Asia.

also our Friends like Bangladesh and Lanka will but LCA in huge Numbers.

Japan,Vietnam,Korea, France Israel all are going to buy Tejas.

because Tejas is #1 Fighter Aircraft in the world.

giphy.gif

beware pakistanis, we will sell Tejas to your Country as well.
yeah yeah sell it to USA, Russia and aliens your beloved LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is a 100 generation fighter and what are you talking about 200 jets in just 3years, not even USA produced such quantity in such a short time period, go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::lol::lol::blah::blah::argh::argh::argh::argh::help::help::help::help::help::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Either the Indians have moved to Mars

Indians actually did go to Mars,if you didn't knew.

Well you can't beat 30 year old experience, however it's another matter most aircraft will be near retirement after this period.

You don't even know the basics of Engineering R&D.

Ah,anyway,we can't beat a country that files just 2 uspto patent an year in R&D.

Just yesterday i was reading that in the last month alone, 116 Indian farmers committed suicide, how many died in Pakistan...Zilch.....

Just yesterday I read that,Pakistan had worse hunger situation than India according to GHI ranking.

Priorities...

when in 2100:shout:, the logic is is simple mr intduct it in numbers in your IAF which takes atleast 2 to 3 years than you think to export and just 4 jet:lol::lol::laughcry::lazy::lazy::lazy2: and you think:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
yeah yeah sell it to USA, Russia and aliens your beloved LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is a 100 generation fighter and what are you talking about 200 jets in just 3years, not even USA produced such quantity in such a short time period, go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::lol::lol::blah::blah::argh::argh::argh::argh::help::help::help::help::help::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

When a person is short of logic, he tried to fill those gaps with smiley. LOLZ look at the quality of your post.

When a person is short of logic, he tried to fill those gaps with smiley. LOLZ look at the quality of your post.
kindly sir explain me that what 's logic is wrong, and my second post is not for yours, and you have no logic, it is simple that you first induct your IAF in numbers which takes 2 to 3 years than you think it to export:hitwall::hitwall::blah:

What is PRobLm With You.
TheiR Teja. TheiR NiRbhay. TheiR ARjuN.
Why R You FeeLiNg PaiN aBout it ???
what is problem with you too sir?, i am not answering to you sir, i have a logic but they are don't

My PRobLms is YouR tRoLLiNg .
You R Not ExpeRt NeitheR You Have aNythiNg To Do with Teja etc. But StiLL Poking Nose EveRywheRe
OK Mr false flagger and you are not trolling everywhere ok i have nothing do to with your Beloved LEAST CAPABE AIRCRFT, look at the top of this page insane posts by indan members they think their beloved LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT is better than F-22 and you are not an expert also Mr false flagger and why you have pain for me because i hurt you on your beloved LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT:lol::lol::lol: oh i am sorry to you:bad::flame: Mr false flagger, just shut up and don't reply me:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Need YouR CeRtificate MR JeaLous hR Jaga :P
I kNow You R iNdiaN . n Just raising YouR PRoduct's VaLue By "Naap tooL" . . . QaNdeeL BaLoch Tactics :P
Can't You Just Stay with LogicaL Debate ? iNstead of RaciaL CommNts
And you think you are smart guy in the Whole PDF and other are not i am reporting you for your insane posts you have no logic kid you are new on PDF, go somewhere and learn than talk, go kid play your toys this place is not for yours
:suicide::suicide2:

To be honest I am surprised with your post..... Because i tried this and failed...... and you are quite senior to me.....

I keep myself away from air force related threads..... when i look the highest amount of trolling happens in 2 topics

1) Kargil related threads
2) IAF Vs PAF threads...... If it is anything related to JF 17 or LCA then it is jackpot......

But having said that there are few posters i never miss.... Yourself, @Oscar @sancho ( That guy left the forum without even telling) @Abingdonboy etc......
Seriously @sancho left the forum. That is too bad man.

Back
Top Bottom